[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it coming back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Is it coming back?
>>
>>89490592

I don't know

The only way I can see it coming back is they resolve Prime's investigation into the council basically ousting most of the autobots like Ratchet had mentioned

Also Megatron can still come back and put the band back together
>>
File: Doggie small.jpg (59KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
Doggie small.jpg
59KB, 736x981px
i hope there are more TF cartoons...
>>
>>89492190
It's pretty unlikely that there won't be.
>>
>>89490592
Yes. We've known for a while that it was getting another season and some plot details of that season have come out via the new toys.
>>
File: RIDcombiner.jpg (363KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
RIDcombiner.jpg
363KB, 1536x2048px
>>89495626
Namely:
Combining is going to be this season's thing
Cybertron will be a common setting
And legit actual spoilery: Cyclonus is mind controlling the council.
>>
>>89495740
>combiner made from the main cast
>will get literally no decent toys
>>
File: knock out.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
knock out.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>89497172
ok?
>>
>>89495740
I've actually seen some decent molds from the current lines. Not Generations level mind but good.

Still nothing like the Megatron Batmobile.
>>
Is it possible to like Transformers without caring about the toys?
>>
>>89497355
You don't have to enjoy the toys to enjoy the media, but the media might endear you to the toys more.
>>
>>89497355
Depends sometimes the construction of the toys replicates their in show attributes that it makes it desirable. And other times its a brick and you'd rather just ignore physical iterations and focus on the media.
>>
>>89497172

The hell did Starscream do to make everyone like him for once?
>>
>>89497498
He was elected, and they don't.
>>
File: Rescue_Bots_cartoon_title_screen.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rescue_Bots_cartoon_title_screen.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
Is it coming back?
>>
>>89497559
>As of this writing, this might be the final episode of Rescue Bots. No official statement has been made by Hasbro or the show crew, but the crew's social media accounts indicate that there's been no word about another season yet.
>>
>>89497559
That second Morbot design was fucking sweet.
>>
>>89497355
Aside from when I was a kid and liked transforming my toys (still might like that now, haven't touched a tf toy in like 15yrs) '''I never gave a shit about the toys. It is the same as any other show, you watch it for general entertainment and you shouldn't NEED toys for that. I guess if you want to absorb as much about a show as you can like reading the books a movie franchise takes place in because you want to read more about the characters or watching the CGI movies some games make to learn about what happens to certain people before a sequel.
>>
File: 87874.png (378KB, 516x712px) Image search: [Google]
87874.png
378KB, 516x712px
>>89497692
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.