[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he become the most based character on the show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FITZ1.jpg (37KB, 304x296px) Image search: [Google]
FITZ1.jpg
37KB, 304x296px
How did he become the most based character on the show?
>>
>>89489791
He always was. He got cucked and then uncucked himself a few weeks later.

The character is a total bro and is probably the best actor on the show.
>>
>>89489791
By getting so thoroughly saturated with cuck by the cosmic fores of the niverse that you couldn't help but see yourself in him
>>
>>89489791
He was always the best actor on the show, but his character didn't have any avenues for him to demonstrate his skills in the first season. After they started giving his character actual pathos and emotional scenes instead of just being "nerdy scientist guy that's in love with his best friend but is too much of a friend-zoned beta to do anything about it," the actor was able to show off said skills and it reflects well on the character as a result.
>>
Remember when he had irreversible brain damage?
>>
>>89489791
His brain damage turned into swag with the help of Mr. Hot Chocolate?
>>
>>89489996
I don't think they mentioned it being irreversible.
>>
>>89489791
He learned the hard way that life sucks and good things only happen to those who grow a pair. SO he grew a pair instead of suck starting a shot gun.
>>
>>89489791
People still watch this non-canon shitfest?
>>
>>89489927
>>89490407
This
>>
I would not have been surprised if last ep they had had him blow out a guys brains instead of just shooting a hunk of metal, that' show based Fitz has become. you can totally see him shooting a guy point blank in the head on a hunch.
>>
>>89493688
that shows how* based
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.