[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark / Edgy Comics & Cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: WhyAreYouReadingMyFilesName.jpg (55KB, 328x499px) Image search: [Google]
WhyAreYouReadingMyFilesName.jpg
55KB, 328x499px
My guilty pleasure is reading and watching all things dark/edgy/emo/gothic/horror/grim. Can anyone recommend me some stuff to read or watch? Nothing is really too emo or 2edgy4me.

Some stuff dark / edgy series I've liked so far for reference:

- Nightmares & Fairy Tales
- Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Blame!
- The Motherless Oven
- Monstress
- Death Vigil
>>
>>89489297
Bump, i too enjoy this
>>
File: 1476939259244.jpg (2MB, 1800x2690px) Image search: [Google]
1476939259244.jpg
2MB, 1800x2690px
I Luv Halloween is an okay series.
>>
File: SkeletonCloseup.jpg (281KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SkeletonCloseup.jpg
281KB, 1920x1080px
>>89489297
Heavy Metal
>>
File: annabelle.jpg (176KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
annabelle.jpg
176KB, 375x500px
>>89489297
Fuck, I love Nightmare and Fairly Tales
>>
File: serenity_Rose.jpg (456KB, 684x1000px) Image search: [Google]
serenity_Rose.jpg
456KB, 684x1000px
>>
File: 0a9ugpF.jpg (117KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
0a9ugpF.jpg
117KB, 720x552px
>>89489297
The Maxx (Comic and cartoon)
The Head (The Head was dark, right?)
>>
>>89492956
The apple scene was the only one that shocked me as a teenager. I have good memories of it.
>>
Speaking of "The Motherless Oven" does anyone know of a place online where you can read it? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
>>
>>89489297
Some '90s goth comics:
I Feel Sick (and the rest of Jhonen Vasquez's stuff)
Lenore, the Cute Little Dead Girl
>>
In order of enjoyable

Squee > Filler Bunny > I Feel Sick > JTHM
>>
>>89489297
It might be count as manga maybe but Vampire Kisses fits the term perfectly.
>>
>>89489297
You might like Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.
>>
What was that one webcomic set after billy and mandy where mandy married grim but is a slut and had kids with everyone
>>
>>89489297
I fucking loved N&F - a really fun read. Serena Valentino's writing was okay, and only really did like 1/3 of the storytelling. Foo Swee Chin's art was gorgeous and really what made the comic worth picking up. When she quit to do other stuff and Crab Scrambly took over, I dropped it. Boring, rigid art with shitloads of unremarkable crosshatching, and the comic was always late. Later I saw it moved on to some sort of manga-style art, and I never looked back.
>>
>>89499014
To follow up on that, I would recommend looking into FSc's work. She's got a lot of creepy comics, and a good chunk of them are available for free through her own website:

http://fscwasteland.weebly.com/comics65288284593001165289.html
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.