[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you expect to have a bigger cameo? Kevin Conroy or Adam West?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fb-og-image.jpg (401KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
fb-og-image.jpg
401KB, 1200x630px
Who do you expect to have a bigger cameo? Kevin Conroy or Adam West?
>>
>>89487924
Probably Adam West, for the normies.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if I was proven wrong.
>>
>>89487924
I doubt they'd give Kevin Conroy a cameo. They didn't even show BTAS in the flashback scene with all the previous Batman incarnations.
>>
>>89490495
They only went through the live action version AKA stuff only the general audience would recognize.

They've had references to other stuff. You could even technically say Condiment King is their B:TAS reference.
>>
>>89487924
I'd like if they give Both of them a Cameo where Robin is asking for second opinions on a thing that happened and Batman is going "That's stupid why are you asking them" Then West gives his slow, family friendly, rendition of how things played out before conroy gives his gritty rendition on how it played out, Batman interrupts them saying how that's stupid and clearly his rendition which is silly lego shit is the right thing.
>>
>>89490900
I'm sure the general audience knows about BTAS. Why else did WB go out of their way to make a movie that showcases Harley Quinn?
>>
>>89490921
Perfect. Someone get this man on a plane to Hollywoo.
>>
>>89493917
SS happened recently?
>>
>>89494272
Suicide Squad is the movie I'm talking about, dipshit.
>>
>>89493917
Harley Quinn has been popular independent of the DCAU for a while. A bunch of normies probably didn't know who she was until Arkham Asylum.
>>
>>89487924
Adam West because your dad actually knows who that is.
>>
Adam West is a lego figure in a 300 dollar set, Adam West cameo will ham that shit up to sell that big ass toy.
>>
>>89493917
because crazy slut clown doesn't need recognition to gain general interest.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.