[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Webcomics /co/ never talks about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: lucifer.png (513KB, 600x866px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.png
513KB, 600x866px
Post 'em all, let's show off webcomics people don't normally talk about and discuss. Personally, I love the designs and color in Satan and Me.
>>
File: 74.jpg (406KB, 900x1295px) Image search: [Google]
74.jpg
406KB, 900x1295px
Stand Still, Stay Silent.

Lalli is a cuteboy.

I also like the designs for the monsters.
>>
There's this one that I think it's called Guttersnipe. The artstyle and premise are decent, but the main character's unlikable in a way that doesn't seem intentional and for some reason the author keeps incorporating in fetishes that they don't have into the comic.
>>
File: Diet-Tetsuo.png (1MB, 1011x748px) Image search: [Google]
Diet-Tetsuo.png
1MB, 1011x748px
>>89484778
Does said webcomic have to be GOOD?
>>
>>89484983

Nah, it can be trash but just not things that are here all the time like QC.
>>
>>89484878
>for some reason the author keeps incorporating in fetishes that they don't have into the comic.
how can you be sure of that?
>>
>>89485195
Well there you fucking go.

http://www.neo-kosmos.com/archive

Eat THIS shit up.
>>
>>89485326
>>89485326
Because they say so in the author's notes, and they don't seem to get why people who have the fetishes find them attractive.
>>
File: 20040204a[1].gif (80KB, 886x330px) Image search: [Google]
20040204a[1].gif
80KB, 886x330px
it's coming back someday... right?
>>
>>89485389
ohh i see
eh i do that sometimes. oftentimes fetishes are just normal comic and cartoon things. I had a 'storyline' involving 'themes' of childhood and adulthood and it included mind control and spanking at one point, and I realized that was going to be lots of people's fetish, and commented on that in the notes. but it was SUPPOSED to be funny.
>>
File: anders loves maria.jpg (450KB, 700x1005px) Image search: [Google]
anders loves maria.jpg
450KB, 700x1005px
Apparently this is a thing again? I thought it died like 5 years ago.
>>
>>89484863
the artis who drew this comic does amazing backgrounds but awful looking characters
i canĀ“t understand how someone can be so good and so bad at the same time
>>
>>89486517
theyre still amazingly drawn characters, theyre just ugly
this person has been raised to value ugliness and despise beauty. Remember that 'lisa makes her own doll to combat the shallowness of malibu stacy' episode? those people eventually won
>>
>>89486807
That is the most pretentious shit I've ever read. You get super mad when you see a fat woman walk past (but not a fat man), I can absolutely feel it from your post.
>>
>>89486958
LOLLLLL
Whether this is a serious post or not I'm in tears.
>>
File: tumblr_nvu7z9jQfR1sgaunwo1_1280.jpg (692KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvu7z9jQfR1sgaunwo1_1280.jpg
692KB, 1280x1707px
Patrik the Vampire is nice, if a bit tumblr-y in design. Gets interesting once we start seeing Patrik's past. It is a slow burn at the start, though.
>>
>>89487456
doesnt blood separate into plasma and coagulated cells almost immediately after death?
>>
>>89486517
I don't know said webcomic, but that page was cute, both coloring and art. I can dig the character designs, kind of anime-ish and very expressive.
>>
>>89487529
Dunno; I remember reading that it could take a few days.
>>
>>89485796
Ick. I thought it was fine as it was.
>>
File: nerf.jpg (149KB, 1000x412px) Image search: [Google]
nerf.jpg
149KB, 1000x412px
Nerf This

I can totally get why some people wouldn't like it, but It's been an entertaining ride.
>>
>>89485393
It already did... briefly... then it went away again.
>>
>>89488520
i wonder if adis knows he could totally make money if he kept promoting all the comics and did the patreon route and maybe freelance work, and then he could stay at home with babby
every time people quit their comic jobs to get a real job to support a kid, it's like.... yeah but now you have to pay for a babysitter or daycare. you had the perfect job
>>
Magical Girl Neil, the tale of a magical girl who sincerely hates his life.

I like it well enough, what's really interesting to me is watching the VAST improvement in art as the pages go on.
It jumps up several tiers so you know the comic is something the artist is doing just to make themselves get better at art.

The story is pretty standard, though standard isn't bad. Mostly a superhero setting.
>>
http://www.cloudfactorycomics.com/comic.php?c=8

Did /co/ Ever talk about this?

It was a crowdfunded Webcomic that had it's last update years ago. It only had 8 Pages
>>
File: C2-YYmXWIAY_yeI.png (154KB, 700x939px) Image search: [Google]
C2-YYmXWIAY_yeI.png
154KB, 700x939px
I like Knight's Errant, but the setting is shitposting bait so I never bring it up.

Real fond of I Love You, Bambette! too. It's one of the few completed webcomics out ther with a satisfying end. Art really improves in later on.

https://tapastic.com/episode/17801
>>
The Young Protectors needs more love
http://webcomics.yaoi911.com/typ/ete_title_page/
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.