[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: GUYS.png (941KB, 613x1132px) Image search: [Google]
GUYS.png
941KB, 613x1132px
>>
Isn't this the comic that tumblr threw a bitch fit over because it didn't have an asexual or something?
>>
>>89482746
I'm fairly certain it was because of some paintings/drawings that the artist did of her own characters from a webcomic people aren't supposed to look at unless they're over 17.

I liked her response involving the Looney Tunes Babies.
>>
>>89482811
>>89482746
she drew some titty and the nu-puritans started pissing vinegar
>>
>>89482746
>Isn't this the comic that tumblr threw a bitch fit over because it didn't have an asexual or something?

Can't that be said about every comic?
>>
well good on her for getting back on schedule
>>
>>89482473
>six is still alive somehow

she's made out of some tough stuff
>>
File: trigered.jpg (92KB, 636x834px) Image search: [Google]
trigered.jpg
92KB, 636x834px
>>89482746
Alright so what happened is that there is an asexual character in the comic, Odin. At one point Odin's 12 year old little sister made fun of him for being a virgin. Tumblr lost it shit because that was apparently "acephobic" and said that the author was acephobic herself, even tho it was the comic character that said it, not her. Then there was another "contreversy" because of this picture the author drew. The character in the picture is currently 15 in the comic, but the author said that she's 19 in this picture. Tumblr lost it's shit and called the author a pedophile. The end.
>>
>>89483745
Is he even asexual? I don't recall that being established.
>>
>>89483830
not that guy, but i always assumed odin and ava would end up being a thing
>>
>>89482473
Is this a new comic or something?
It looks really pretty.
>>
>>89483830
If i remember correctly, it was established outside of the comic by the author, but i could be wrong. Besides, asexual people are still attracted to people, they just dont care about sex, so he can still end up with Ava.
>>
File: 1470105824254.jpg (96KB, 680x706px)
1470105824254.jpg
96KB, 680x706px
>we're gonna get more of our perfect murdermode daughteru
>>
>>89483916
It started a few years ago, but it's been in a veryyyyy long hiatus. I really recommend it tough! It's honestly one of my favorite webcomics. You can read it on avasdemon.com
>>
>>89484061
Thanks, I just finished reading it since that post. Its interesting but doesn't seem to have gotten far yet. And the lack of dialog and visual-based storytelling is a bit offputting.
>>
>>89483616
those panels are from what already came out.

Before six's death
>>
>>89484691
oh

well it's been a while, rip our gurl
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.