[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top Three Lists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

>Be me...old and way too poor for modern comics.

>Read TBDs at library, spend $25 per Free Comic Book day

>Follow online best I can

>Discover /co/ and get excited...a place to learn and share!

>read /co/ and get depressed...comics suck this bad now?

You people...and I mean it that way...give me 3 titles from Marvel and DC that are worth following...and 3 from Image that are just the best going today, (Im a Saga fan for instance)

Hook a Hillbilly up, yo. (Pic:AF is my all time fave team)
>>
>>89478748
>Discover /co/ and get excited...a place to learn and share!
Ah, there's your mistake. You discovered /co/ in 2017. /co/ hasn't been a place to learn and share about comics for years now. It's just a place to shitpost about politics and twitter.
>>
>>89478854
You're confusing /co/ with /tv/ again
>>
>>89478748
Marvel
>All New Wolverine
>Captain America: Steve Rogers
>The Ultimates

DC
>Superman
>Doom Patrol
>Detective Comics
>>
>>89478748
>You people...and I mean it that way...give me 3 titles from Marvel and DC that are worth following...and 3 from Image that are just the best going today, (Im a Saga fan for instance)

Marvel:
>Ultimates/Ultimates^2
>Nova
>Unbelievable Gwenpool
I'd recommend Foolkiller and Moon Knight but both are already about to be cancelled (Foolkiller is ending at 5 and Moon Knight is ending at 14). Also the Captain Marvel ongoing technically stars Alpha Flight as supporting characters, but the current run only just started and it's off to a bit of a rocky start so I wouldn't recommend it. The recent volume that ended at issue #10 is decent and you might want to check out.

DC:
>Superman
>Deathstroke
>Flintstones
Most of the stuff out of the Young Animals line is also pretty great with the one exception of Mother Panic.

Image:
>The Fix
>Black Monday Murders
>East of West
Hard to recommend image comics when at any given time, 80% of their books are on hiatus.
>>
>>89479032
Mother Panic is good.
>>
>>89479204
I disagree, but taste is subjective and all that.
>>
>>89478748
Puck and Marina!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-15-08-59-22.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-15-08-59-22.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>89478748
>Marvel
Spider-Man and Deadpool
All New Wolverine
Spider-Man Renew Your Vows

>DC
Trinity
Flash
Batman

Your first mistake is coming to /co/ in the hopes of talking about comics that you enjoy. /co/ is currently fueled by hate and company wars shitposting and generals and thicc threads. We don't talk about things we like here, at least not every day.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.