[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League vs Suicide Squad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Anyone else think that this would be a great live action adaption?
>>
>JL vs Synergy Squad
No, I think the JLI vs the Squad from Ostrander's run would have been a good moie though, too bad they drew inspiration from New 52 more than Ostrander.
>>
yeah it's pretty made for movie. The plot is pretty straight forward and there's already sequel bait for various sequels.
>>
No. Because you need to introduce and develop Max first. Have him become a legit threat. And you know exactly what that would take.
>>
>>89474970
Doesn't any single member of the JLA mostly outpower the entire Suicide Squad?
>>
>>89475045
It was two issues. Are you serious?
>>
>>89475128
Read the damn comic, why are you asking this?
>>
>>89475071
I don't know though, isn't this the first time we've seen Max in the new 52? I feel like people will get how big of a threat he is with this adaption
>>
>>89475174
You're asking about what would make a good movie, and I gave you my answer, JL vs SS was shit anon. JLI vs SS was at least written well.
>>
>>89474970
>Cold atoms
>>
>>89475319
yeah but it wouldn't work as a movie imo. The actual confrontation is very brief and small and it wasn't really much of a fight but a squabble. Fuck Captain Atom and Nightshade duck out and pretend fight while getting it on.
>>
>>89475221
>new 52
Don't ever say than name.
>>
>>89475221
First time we've seen him using his powers if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>89475361
It could easily be made into a whole movie though, what you think that BvS and the SS movie were written using novel long series? Not really. The contents of both films were enough to maybe fill up 2 or 3 single issues. A good crew can turn the few issues of JLI vs SS into a feature length film, easily.
>>
>>89475186
Not him, but I read the comic and the fight was fucking stupid. Flash was literally going in circles around Captain Boomerang. I know this is a Silver Age thing, but that's precisely the point, it doesn't work in a modern comic. Deadshot was fighting Batman 1v1. For some reason Wonder Woman had trouble fighting Harley and so on. The fight made no sense.
>>
>>89474970
No. Its too convultied. We all know the SS has no chamce against the league. Gotta have some real comic book bullshit to ever justify any of this in a life action movie.

Maybe an animated movie
>>
>>89475613
Max's SS did some pretty good damage
>>
>>89475543
You are surprised that Wondy had a hard time with Harley? Remember, DC is pushing her to replace Wondy as the female pillar of DC. And they almost always have Flash swallowing stupid pills during a JL event. But my main issue is why the hell is deadshot fighting batman 1v1? You'd figure a guy who excels in ranged combat would stay out of the fight, perched some place with a sniper rifle.
>>
>>89475463
how? There is literally only 1 major confrontation, and "major" is an over exaggeration. There's literally only one point of conflict. How are you not understanding this? It only has 1 scene where action happens.
>>
>>89475654
I don't think it's completely stupid that the SS would fight the JL. But the whole fight could certainly have been better written.
>>
>>89475661
You seem to be harboring under the impression that an adaptation of said comic will be 1 = 1, it won't be, things will be changed for the sake of the film, just like with bvs and ss.
>>
>>89475687
The idea that the fight with the JL isn't ended comically fast is the problem. We all know that none of the Ss would be able to even scuff Supe's cape, but for the sake of the shitty event everyone gets depowered and dumbed down. The "fight" should be over before it even begins.
>>
>>89474970
JL vs SS a bit too fantastic for a live action adaption
>>
>>89475740
That's what happens when you turn the Suicide Squad into generic capefilm protagonists with giant pillars of light in the sky and cool pop music.
>>
>>89474970
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MADMAN
WHAT IF THEY HEARD YOU???
>>
>>89476294
I would hope they'd track me down and hire me
>>
>>89475654
This excuse doesnt make sense in-universe
>why does this kid beat this giant gorilla easily?
>oh its because the hebrews gods are trying to force him to be more famous
>>
>>89476515
Stop looking for logic in these comics anon, just turn your brain off and enjoy the pretty colors. If you think on it for too long you'll start to notice how shit the comic is
>>
>>89475395
t. umblr
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.