[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lots of rumors coming out of AS that Season 5 is an absolute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: samuraijack.jpg (16KB, 250x399px) Image search: [Google]
samuraijack.jpg
16KB, 250x399px
>Lots of rumors coming out of AS that Season 5 is an absolute disaster

What went wrong?
>>
>>89472605
Post links or shush.
>>
I would imagine being on an adult network it would be hard to resist the urge to suddenly become way too edgy as to be completely unappealing.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>89472605
Yet there isn't a single rumor you could provide us. Sad.
>>
>>89472649

My stepbrother works for for CNN and this is according to some of his friends at AS
>>
>>89472605
>Lots of rumors coming out of AS
You mean people shitposting on imageboards?
>>
File: proof.webm (889KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
proof.webm
889KB, 320x240px
>>89472605
>>
>>89472702
Nuh uh, my dad is ted Turner and he says it's gonna be epic bro
>>
>>89472605
yes i did hear the rumors that genndy tartakovsky raped a pig and that there was an orgy that killed all the storyboarders so they had to hire new ones and paid them less.truly terrible.
you can believe i heard those rumors because i post this on 4chan.
>>
>>89472605
My nigga Genndy wouldn't let that happen
>>
Hey guys, visionary extraordinaire Genndy Tartakovsky here. OP is full of crap and, in fact, a faggot. Hope you'll all enjoy the 5th season. See you March 11!
>>
>>89472762
My dad works for Xbox I have five free Xbox ones
>>
My wife's husband's boyfriend is CEO of cartoons and he says it's gonna be decent
>>
>>89472605
well it wouldn't be a fun bait thread if no one took the bait

The problem is the massive hiatus, you can claim this is the 5th season and that its the same show but this is basically a reboot and reboots always suck

also something something Genndy getting old
>>
>>89474828
>but this is basically a reboot and reboots always suck
Except not, as it's picking up right where the series was left off and has a bunch of the same creators on it. How many reboots do that?
>>
The new season will be good

But everyone here will shit on it because it will have slightly more violence than the original series because it's now on AS
>>
>>89472605
>Citation needed
>>
File: m.png (294KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
m.png
294KB, 700x394px
>>89472605
>rumors
So no verification that they are true. A veritable fountain of bullshit, and you just took a bucketful to spread all over us.
>>
I mostly just am waiting for the promos to see how good the animation is
From a creative standpoint I have no doubts that it'll be cool, Genndy's had this rattling around in his head for a decade and I think he went into it knowing exactly what he wanted to do.
The only question is of the production value
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.