[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show discussion on Loud House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Stand still you little twerp. If you think you can get away with another 52 episode shorts about trash comedy writing, stereotypical characters and turning the show into "Lincoln & his black buddy friend oh and 8 sisters and a baby." then you're mistaken.

DISCUSS THE SHOW, NOT THE WAIFU MATERIAL, MAGGOTS.

http://kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/The-Loud-House-Season-2
http://kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/The-Loud-House
>>
i enjoy this show
>>
Everyone is acting as support for Lincoln instead of it being the other way around. All the chars should equally be mains.
The dimensions. The characters are so bare-bones and uninteresting that it makes the pony show's season 1 look good by comparison. Shut up with your rule 15.

The action almost always happens inside the house not because they're limited on background budget, but because it's much easier for the writers to shit out whatever slice of life idea they have in mind.
For example that one episode where Lincoln challenges his sisters to quit their 1 annoying trait.

Every plot is basically: Kids promise bullshit, kids of course act like idiots and destroy everything in a funny way.
How about... an adventure show which can also be comedy? Instead of a garbage slice of life.

Then the morals which even the /co/mrades are getting bothered by.
"Fuck off, Lincoln. We have a system, let it fix on its own." Sounds like a communist/capitalism moral and a "shut up and eat our status quo" bullshit they keep trying to feed.
Especially in the 2 episodes where they keep complaining about the house being old and Lincoln wanting to change his garbage chore. Only to have Lincoln's attempt at change backfire and have it go back to zero. Is the writer secretly a lazy commie?
>>
But hey at least the rocking guitar music is good.
>>
>>89472519
Like Adventure Time???

Seriously, this show is rather mediocre, save for a few good episodes.
>>
>>89472283
It's a mediocre show, save for a few good episodes here or there about a household with 11 kids in it and not enough focus on 10 out of 11 of them. Also, dorky nigger who makes me ashamed to be black. What's there to discuss, OP???

No wonder R34 / "Fanart" is so prominent. There ain't much to discuss; kinda the same boat as Star Vs., honestly.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.