[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why again is she the antagonist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Candace_Flynn.png (55KB, 194x510px) Image search: [Google]
Candace_Flynn.png
55KB, 194x510px
Why again is she the antagonist?
>>
>>89463690
Ever had an older sister? That's why.
>>
>>89463690
From a plot viewpoint she is opposing the goals of the protagonists, even if the protagonists don't really care that she is.
>>
>>89463732
I mean, antagonist in the NEGATIVE connotation. She's just worried for the safety of her siblings. After all, what if they somehow replicate the power of an atomic bomb, JUST for shits and giggles? She's lucky her brothers' inventions always perish by the conclusion of the episode.
>>
>>89463690
>>89463732
Isn't she more the secondary protagonist?

She rarely actually comes into direct conflict with her brothers.
Stopping them is her goal and the problems of that day is what stops her from fulfilling that goal.
However she never actually get's in the way of the boys goals.
>>
>>89464041
Well, she TECHNICALLY did one time in the dream episode. Guess it doesn't count, though----it should be considered, however.
>>
>>89463690
Because she opposed the protagonists.
>>
>>89464074
see >>89463787
>>
>>89463787
I'd say her reason for stopping them is more selfish in that she's just miffed that she never gets away with anything and they get away with everything.
>>
>>89464193
Well, even the most reasonable of people would stop two children from building an enormous rollercoaster (equipped with a plethora of illegal weaponry which no equally reasonable people would willingly give to kids). You have a point with the selfish thing, though----but still, you could argue Trump is selfish, but his selfishness sure is making the USA many times over better.
>>
>>89464256
TBQH, it's probably both, seeing as siblings love each other just as much as they hate each other.
>>
>>89463787
>I mean, antagonist in the NEGATIVE connotation.

To idiots maybe.
>>
>>89463690
story telling requires conflict
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.