[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What was his fucking problem?
>>
Lack of a father/autism
>>
>>89460228
Gay parenting.
>>
What was his endgame?
>>
>>89460228

two moms
>>
>was
>>
>>89460345
Fries
>>
>>89460228

He's not wrong to be upset. He didn't want Clearance touching his fries and Clearance touched his fries. Making someone who is a germaphobe angry enough to chase you into a filthy area doesn't prove that they have gotten over their fear of germs. I didn't like this pilot because of the way it handled mental illnesses.
>>
>>89460228
he's too good for the show he's in
>>
>>89464687
1) Clarence is a great show shut your whore mouth
2) Jeff, Sumo, and Clarence are a trifecta
>>
>>89460228

>don't touch my fries

Is that such an unreasonable request? OCD/neurosis or not , it's very rude to touch someone's food without asking.
>>
his head is a fucking cube, cut him some slack
>>
>>89460228
Autistic with a superiority complex
>>
He's the designated character for the writers to shit on
>>
I wouldn't say autism, he's fully capable of recognizing the emotions and feelings of others, something that full blown autistic children are incapable of doing- they make no connection to emotions outside the scope of the self.

He has OCD, that much is obvious. A need to be excessively organized and control his environment.
He doesn't like to be touched I don't think- but that's an extension of his neurosis if anything, with similar symptoms to an autistic as they don't like to be touched either. Similar symptoms but not the same disease.
>>
>>89467421
>I wouldn't say autism, he's fully capable of recognizing the emotions and feelings of others, something that full blown autistic children are incapable of doing- they make no connection to emotions outside the scope of the self.
That's sociopathy, not autism. Only the most full-blown, CWC-tier tismos are that bad.
>>
>>89460271
>>89460306
>>89460346
This
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.