[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mask Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: giphy.gif (2MB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 400x309px
Which is better? Movie/cartoon or Comic?
>>
Cartoon, if only because of the wacky rogues gallery.
>>
The villain head in the cartoon used to scare the shit out of me.
>>
File: Pretorius_9.jpg (67KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
Pretorius_9.jpg
67KB, 600x406px
>>89456212
He was a good foil, serious villain for a whacky cartoon.
>>
I LOVED this show as a kid. I even bought the toys
>>
They're all great, buuuut...

Comic
Movie
Cartoon

In that order
>>
>>89456761
This guy gets it.
>>
depends on your tastes

If you want funny, you won't like the comic. The comic is wacky but ultra violent, very dark and ultimately grim. You'll like the movie most and the cartoon second

If you want violence, you'll like the inverse of that.

personally I like the cartoon best.
>>
>>89457609
i used to have fucking nightmares when i was a kid about the mask. and at the point i had only seen the movie. the comics is definitely not for everyone
>>
>>89455930
Movie > cartoons > comics
>>
The comics were great. I think there's a playlist on Youtube of the first 2 issues dubbed.
>>
>>89459659
Yep, found it. It's a good read; I recommend it to all you bored not-preoccupied people out there.
>>
Is that a Michael Jackson reference
Or a Jojo reference
>>
File: Fry.jpg (42KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Fry.jpg
42KB, 320x240px
>TVTropes article about the cartoon is just sperging out over that suicide bomber chick.
>>
File: 1274035119203.jpg (20KB, 215x216px) Image search: [Google]
1274035119203.jpg
20KB, 215x216px
>>89456212
>>89456691
>that time he got to put on The Mask as a disembodied head
>>
>>89459774
Hey, she's the first female character to be totally stripped of her clothes in american television
>>
It was pretty funny how they had both a Mask and Ace Ventura cartoon, but Mask was several times better in terms of animation and writing.
>>
>>89459792
you mean when he turned into a GIANT FUCKING SPIDER
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.