[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /co/ like Dragon Hunters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dragonhunters.png (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dragonhunters.png
220KB, 1280x720px
Show, movie, anything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f62TiDtEkL8
>>
Ok, I guess?
>>
>>89454996
I only saw the movie. Does it follows the story of the cartoon or is its own thing?
>>
>>89455785
If I it is true what I read it is supposed to play before the series and the girl they helped is adopted by the woman in the tavern.
The series is good though
>>
>>89455785

it plays before series.
happening style in the movie is very close to the series. story itself is different. even the design changes a bit.
saw series and movie AMA
>>
>>89454996
I liked the movie for the visuals and music, but it had no story and the setting didn't seem to make much sense.
>>
Only heard the theme song which is catchy as fuck, maybe worth checking out.
>>
>>89456042
Do it. You have nithing to lose
>>
>>89454996
The movie angered me because all the dragons looked like aliens or random monsters instead of dragons (barring maybe like, three of them), but this opening has actual dragons it seems to maybe I'll check it out.
>>
>>89456795
The dragons in this series are really weird. Some are whole islands while others can shapeshift into other dragons if eaten their meat
>>
>>89456042
That's The Cure for you :)
>>
I used to watch the series as a kid.
Don't remember much about the movie but the tone was generally different and not all that great, IIRC.

It is a fun series, though. Especially if you like the idea of a dragon-based setting.
It's basically this or HTTYD.
>>
>>89454996
I liked it as a kid. Haven't seen it in a while.

The setting was pretty comfy.
>>
Only watched the movie.
It was quite nice.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.