[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best Asterix comic and why is it pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Asterix-the-Legionary-001.jpg (180KB, 879x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Asterix-the-Legionary-001.jpg
180KB, 879x1190px
What's the best Asterix comic and why is it pic related?
>>
>>89453923
You again.
>>
>>89453923
That's still not how you spell Asterix and the Chieftain's Shield
>>
>>89454671
Nice pick
>>
>>89453923
stop
>>
Hey, remember that time Obelix wanted to fight some Romans?
And Asterix didn't want him to?
But he did it anyway?
>>
>>89456131
What are you trying to prove with this comment?
>>
File: flat_romans.jpg (58KB, 324x331px)
flat_romans.jpg
58KB, 324x331px
>>89456178
It's my favourite part.
>>
>>89456469
Oh, I thought you were mocking the series for having that ongoing joke
>>
>>89456479
Nigga, I grew up on this shit for reals.

I have French editions and I don't even SPEAK French.
>>
>>89456535
Now that's some dedication
What's your favorite issue?
>>
>>89456548
Asterix In Switzerland is real comfy.

I also like Asterix and The Cauldron.
>>
>>89456621
Switzerland is mid-tier for me because the last part (when they're in Switzerland) is kind of meh, and it's kind of meh until the story gets started too (after a few first pages).
Cauldron has an interesting plot, but other than the boar market scene, it's kind of meh for me, maybe I'm biased because I love humour (and Legionary has the most of it definitely), but I think I am right when I say that Asterix was out of character in Cauldron. I know the Romans are evil and all, but seriously - robbing a bank?
>>
>>89453923
That Egyptian always cracked me up in that one.

But the Search for Black Gold desert wandering scene was classic.
>>
>>89456699
Yeah, the ongoing gag with the egyptian was pure genius.
Black Gold was kind of meh for me except for a few parts (like the one you mentioned), but I think it's the best post-Goscinny. Maybe because it's the first.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.