[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inhumans vs X-Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 31

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>X-Men are portrayed as Evil Invaders
>X-Men are portrayed as idiots
>Adult Cyclops is still called 'Crazy'
>X-Men future solicits are about them trying to "redeem" themselves
>Inhumans are portrayed as poor innocents just trying to live in peace (doesn't acknowledge that their peanut fartcloud is going to drive mutants out of existence)
>Inhumans are so awesome that Iceman and Storm switch sides because they are so right
>gather up all the """popular""" good guy Inhumans (like Kamala) to fight off the evil X-Men (and their sinister greed of wanting to live)
>Inhumans leaving is portrayed as bad (they leave because it's the X-Men's fault)
>No No, Anon! It's totally a Heel Turn!
Fuck Marvel Comics. Fuck them with a rusty metal dildo. Even after all ther shitty attempts to replace the X-Men with Inhumans, they pull this shit? They expect us to still side with the Inhumans and their killer cloud of death?!!! Are they THAT Butthurt of no one buying their shitty Inhuman books?!!

Fuck Marvel. I'm Done. For Good. And just for this, I'm going to go see Fox's Logan twenty times. I hope Fox never gives up the rights. They don't deserve them.
>>
>>89453910
>Dragging Kamala into this
It's bad enough she was dragged into Civil War 2, but now this? She's not even in the top 100 because of shit like this.
>>
I can't think of any reason to disagree with you OP. Fuck Marvel.
>>
>>89453910
But why make a thread advertising their event anon? Better to pretend it doesn't exist than to have people talk about it.
>>
>>89454026
don't forget, they are putting her on another team (an inhuman team)
>>
>>89453910
Devil Dinosaur no!
Fuck you Marvel ;_;
>>
File: X men vs inhumans.jpg (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
X men vs inhumans.jpg
119KB, 960x720px
Has Marvel completely forgotten that Black Bolt released the cloud not so long ago, and for no concrete reason? That the Inhumans had all the gas they needed stored safely bothering no one?
>>
>>89453910
>X-Men are an allegory for society's unwanted, especially the Jews
>Inhumans become allegory for society's unwanted, but NOT the Jews
>Inhumans are somehow good, but not the X-Men who are constantly fighting to survive
>coincidentally this happens around the same time the liberal media has turned on the Jews for their association with MAGA

Marvel is anti-semitic, hates America, and wants Islam to dominate the Earth.
>>
>>89453910
Who's the bubble butt?
Also I thought Mosaic died or something if wasn't in someone's body
>>
I don't get it. Why doesn't Marvel just admit they were wrong and just give people want they want? There is no reason to push the Inhumans this hard if all it is doing is making people hate them more.
>>
>>89454197
Perlmutter sees them as an Israel allegory and wants them pushed.
>>
No, the real answer is that they're extremely tone deaf.

In the past two years, they've been trying to conjure certain emotional responses from their readers such as confliction, intrigue, and empathy. But instead they bring up apathy and disappointment.

The IvX conflict is supposed to have you feeling conflicted on which side you want to root for. But the fact that both franchises have to continue and branch out into new ongoings generally unhindered cripples the grey tone they're trying to convey.

Case in point, the gathering of young Inhumans is supposed to branch out into the New Warriors ongoing coming out after this event. That's the only reason they're there. The fact that they're united to fight the X-men, who just want to survive being gassed to death, doesn't make much sense. But we need context for our new book, so this is how it's going to go.

There's probably a better way to set this up, but there's no time. Don't think about it too hard; just do it.
>>
>>89454197
Their movie/tv show isn't even put yet.
>>
I love Ms. Marvel but I hate how important she's become in such a quick time
>>
>>89454197
P E R L M U T T E R

You know like how it took forever and a hack for Sony to realize they were driving the Spider-Man franchise into the ground or how Deadpool took forever to get made until Tom Rothman left Fox?

The Inhuman push is basically that but internally with Marvel
>>
File: phat.jpg (33KB, 380x300px) Image search: [Google]
phat.jpg
33KB, 380x300px
>>89453910
So are we not going to talk about this?
>>
>>89454148
Mutants are an allegory for LGBT. Always have been.

Inhumans are unwanted, but strangely united because of "muh culture", despite this "culture" being damaging to people surrounding them. They also get good rep with the governments and press for literally no reason.

Inhumans are Muslims.
>>
>>89453910
Does Kamala not know that since her brother is a mutant, when the cloud disperses totally into the environment, he's a dead man?
>>
>>89453910
>"We'll need an army"
>enlists a nine-year-old

You're smarter than that, Kamala.
>>
>>89454713
>the X-men, who just want to survive being gassed to death

wait what? it's been such a long time since I've been here or dealt with Comics at all, so what's this all about?
>>
>>89455403
Inhumans' fart kills mutants.
Inhumans don't give a fuck.
Marvel expect readers to side with the Inhumans because their farts are sacred.
>>
>>89454148
>>89455343

If anything the analogy makes more sense in reverse, Inhumans are Israel and X-Men Palestine.

Inhumans (Israel) had their own place doing their own thing but decided they want more cuz MUH RELIGION SAYS SO and start fucking with the X-Men (Palestinians) and driving them out rather than each occupy their own place.

Despite the fact that Inhumans (Israel) are the aggressors the entire world sides with them for dodgy reasons and hate the X-Men (Palestine) who are now the villains for doing whatever they can to fight back and survive.
>>
File: catgirl.jpg (438KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
catgirl.jpg
438KB, 770x770px
>>89453910
Has it ever been brought up that the cloud ruined someone's life yet? Terregen does horribly mutate people more often than it grants superpowers.

So has there ever been someone who was hit by the cloud and how they have 11 eyes or are covered in purple fur that just want to be normal again?
>>
For the last few years Marvel has basically worked out like a fanfiction writer, not so much a business.

They just have the story they want to write, and do not care if readers like it or not. They just want to write their story and do not bother with people responding negatively to it and wanting something else.

Somehow it stopped being about what the consumer wants.
>>
>>89455480
i'd be fucking pissed if someone forced me into being a monster, i dont get why these nuhumans arnt more upset or angry over this. its not bad enough they get fucked up physically but then they are taken to the royals and away from family and friends and all that shit, like how does marvel think this is a good idea?
>>
>>89455446
By that logic Inhumanland would be surrounded by numerous Mutant nations, instead of them being a persecuted, barely surviving breed.
>>
>>89455480
Fuck bad mutations. The cloud causes people to die in the most horrible way imaginable.
>>
>>89455605

Are you implying Jews are a persecuted barely surviving breed though? Their influence is massive throughout the world.
>>
In the next issue Mosaic possesses Magneto, the unlettered preview was uploaded last week.
>>
File: [email protected] (51KB, 163x152px) Image search: [Google]
3533466@200-1268105877.jpg
51KB, 163x152px
>>89455480
Wasn't that an issue with Inhumans since the beginning? That overwhelming majority of them are just mutated into freaks.

And only the royal family or the ones with the absolute perfect breeding actually gain superpowers.
>>
>>89454135
Isn't he a mutant?
>>
>>89455640
Jews are approximately .23% of the worlds population using generous estimates. This month alone in the US there was a wave of bomb threats tsrgetting Jewish schools and community centers.

But no youre right, they are thriving and not persecuted at all.
>>
In like the 70's looking perfectly normal human after terrigen was a sign of Inhuman highbreeding and perfect genes.

The random peasants almost always got some weird thing like claw arms or horns.
>>
>>89454108

an inhuman team featuring multiple members that are on that page right there
>>
>>89455851

Every race gets targeted. When you've started a war with Muslims that's gonna get you targeted.
>>
>>89455851

Jews are not thriving because the non ultra orthodox majority is not breeding (like most white westerners) or they intermarry with non Jewish secular westerners and have offspring with undeterminate religios ethnic affiliation.
My sister has a half Jewish daughter that I wouldnt know whether to consider a Jew or not, and I have another half Jewish relative who decided to become a Jew in his 20s and therefore was circumcised in his 20s (I am not American)

They are not thriving but they arent being persecuted.
>>
>>89455403
Inhuman release cloud into atmosphere that genocides all mutants it comes across, and kill cyclops when he destroys half the cloud for mutants.

How tone deaf this entire event is, the inhuman are the heroes for doing this, and Cyclops is Hitler.

They've killed dozens, and kill whoever tries to stop their evil cloud, but they're the heroes.
>>
>>89455988
Right, I am absolutely sure that it's Muslims threatening Jews in the US, especially the South.
>>
>>89456139

I just think it's funny to pretend the Jews are more persecuted than the Muslims right now simply because there are less of them. The Jewish people are pretty strict when it comes to what qualifies which has hurt their growth but they generally do just fine. This initial conversation got started on Muslim vs. Jewish persecution and in that case it isn't even fucking close. Muslims are attacked daily in the US just for being Muslim. You generally don't hear about white folk beating the shit out of Jews and telling them to go back to Israel.
>>
the powers awaken at puberty angle makes X-Men more similar to gays, while the inbred culture with a polygamous king thing of Inhumans, + Kamala, makes them more similar to muslims.

Basically, the Terrigen Mist is Sharia Law.
>>
>>89455446
>Palestinian apologism

It wasn't your fucking land, sand nigger, and things would have been fine if you didn't act like retards the same way that got your Amalekite asses shoved out of Jordan when you tried to take what wasn't yours. Israel might be an abomination born of British hubris, but none of Israel ever rightfully belonged to the shitskins known as Palestinians today. The Turks have a better claim to that territory than any Palestinian does.
>>
>>89455480

I actually remember something where there were a handful of Inhumans that were fucking pissed that they got turned into monsters, but as far as I know nothing ever came from it.
>>
>>89456404

They have more of a right to it than Israel does. Calm down goyim, it's not your holy land.
>>
>>89453910
I can't tell if you're being facisious or if you're genuinely a retarded butthurt fanboy

>X-Men relaunch will include at least Five books
>Confirmed that the Inhumans are GTFO of Earth and are only getting three titles post Ressurixtion or whatever it's called.
>Marvel totally hates the X-Men!
>>
File: dbc.gif (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dbc.gif
206KB, 500x500px
How can anyone side with the Inhumans?
>Inhumans exploded gas that kills and fucks up mutants
>Mutants can't really live on Earth for fear of giant death cloud showing up and killing everyone
>Mutants have to live in limbo (Pretty much hell)
>Inhumans refuse to get rid of cloud because it's a symbol of their people. Basically a religious allegory.
>Inhumans do everything but deal with the actual problem
>Mutants find out Earth won't be habitable for them soon
>Inhumans don't give a fuck
>Mutants get rid of Inhumans temporarly so they can "contain," no destroy, the cloud
>Inhumans throw a fit
>Avengers don't give a fuck to help
>Humans don't give a fuck to help
>Mutants are the bad guys
>Inhumans are the good guys

Fuck this shit. If the inhuman cloud kill humans, the Avengers would wipe out the entire Inhuman species.
Marvel is Trash.
>>
>>89453910
>>Inhumans are so awesome that Iceman and Storm switch sides because they are so right

Are you from the future or something? I don't remember this happening in issue 3
>>
>>89456404
The golden rule with land since the time a second caveman showed up was land is the property of whoever can take it and keep it.

If the Palestinians won in 67 then it would be Palestinian land, if the Russians took it in the 70's then it would be Russian land. The only reason it was ever Jewish in the first place was because Hebrews came in and murderized everyone and took it three thousands years ago.
>>
>>89456499

...did you mean facetious?
>>
>>89456505
How is it the long list of super geniuses on the planet are just not capable of doing a damn thing about it?
>>
>>89456585

He is clearly asking if you're a facist-ous.
>>
File: dat-ass_o_222398.jpg (93KB, 400x312px) Image search: [Google]
dat-ass_o_222398.jpg
93KB, 400x312px
>>89455274
I know, right? That ass is too fat. I want to bite it.
>>
>>89456505
>>89456601
There also at least three people that literally have the superpower to control weather, still cannot do shit about a cloud.
>>
>>89453910

Inhumans are literally muslims. The editorial for this is incredibly sneaky, its kind of beautiful.
>>
>>89456330
>You generally don't hear about white folk beating the shit out of Jews and telling them to go back to Israel.

That's because the USA is Israel's bitch.
>>
It's just a really poorly thought out story. And it looks bad when taking a glance at it. Just sending out some mutating death spore cloud around the planet to everyone that never asked for it sounds pretty bad and makes the Inhumans look like assholes forcing their shot on the world.

I liked them more as the royal family of the Kree Empire anyway.
>>
>>89456623
How did they explain that? Why can't Strom just move the cloud where ever she wants?
>>
>>89456645
Jews are lynched just as often in the south as black people or any other minority. They are still hated for being jesus killers down there.
>>
>>89456681
>Jews are lynched just as often in the south as black people or any other minority.

So not at all?
>>
>>89455343
>Mutants are an allegory for LGBT. Always have been.

What are are you? 12?
>>
>>89456696
Try at least once a month
>>
>>89456712

back in 50s sure but you don't know shit about our country. There hasn't been a legit lynching in a long time. And most murderers going to death row aren't going for killing jews.
>>
>>89454197

Movie rights. I doubt Marvel comics want to push a property nobody likes while trying to kill off favorite characters and one of the most popular franchises they have. This stinks of executive meddling.

You live in the Mouse's house, you play by the Mouse's rules.
>>
>>89456711
>Fairy
>hairy bear
>twink in ridiculous headgear off-fashion
>little shit still trying to hide his identity
>tough bitch in boots
>Guy in pink and purple who was persecuted by Nazis

Yea looks like they pretty much covered it on day 1
>>
>>89456498
Why do Muslims want another country to ruin? They have so many already
>>
File: Tingleavatar.jpg (7KB, 200x277px) Image search: [Google]
Tingleavatar.jpg
7KB, 200x277px
>>89456711
>Take 5 white people from New York and present them as hated persecuted minorities

They're not pretending to be darkies anon, so what does that leave?
>>
>>89456764

holy buildings. And holy 'spots' places.

We should just march everyone out and flatten it to nothing. or glass it.
>>
>>89456681

The fuck are you talking about nigger. With how babied Jews are in this country and their prevalence in the media if a Jew got lynched the US would fucking implode.

Google Jewish lynchings in America and you can see multiple articles that talk about "The only Jew ever lynched in America" some 100 years ago.
>>
>>89456658
>It's just a really poorly thought out story. And it looks bad when taking a glance at it. Just sending out some mutating death spore cloud around the planet to everyone that never asked for it sounds pretty bad and makes the Inhumans look like assholes forcing their shot on the world.
B-but they're the heroes! They're the victims here.

You can tell because a group of spunky new heroes are teaming up to save them, by taking down the super evil X-Men.
>>
>>89456764
>Why do white people want every square mile in Europe anyway, they have so many countries. Some of them used to be someone else'
>>
>>89455343
You're only partially correct, faggot. The X-Men are supposed to be relatable to anyone who has been an outcast, which include people like you.
>>
>>89456764
Palestinians aren't exclusively muslim. Alot of them are actually christian.
>>
>>89456831

A lot of slaves converted to Christianity, it doesn't matter. They weren't freed until we started shoving an army up the south's ass.
>>
>>89456679
They nerf'd Storm. The cloud is TOO big.
>>
>>89456712
This literally never happens in the South, and hasn't for decades. Educate yourself.
>>
Look at the incoherence of this entry. These are the people Marvel tries to reach

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Inhumans_vs._X-Men
>>
>>89457053

I still hate south though, went down to ozarks and had to drive across the state to get a bottle of booze. It's criminal how dry middle of the country is.
>>
>>89456404
>>89456498
>>89456551
Genetic studies show Palestinians, like Jews, are partially descended from the ancient Hebrews. Palestinians refusing to convert to Judaism is why they're fucked.

Also Palestinians never got kicked out of Jordan, they are the majority of people in Jordan even today.

>>89456498
At least 50% of the people in Europe, Anglo-America and Oceania are Christian. When including Latin America (because Latin America is Western and fuck you if you disagree) the majority of Westerners are in fact still Christian. Hence it is "our" holy land.
>>
>>89456056
They actually are but at the same time it's not nearly to the degree you see claimed since most people remember the holocaust enough for law enforcement to crack down on that stuff in addition to the mass amounts of political/media power they've gained over the years.
In retrospect to this statement it would be better to say they occasionally face discrimination rather than persecution.
>>89456330
Muslims being persecuted more right now would be absolute bullshit given that an executive order banning muslims from entry got made and used as a platform for attaining the presidency of the united states nor would pretending they aren't more persecuted from 2001 onwards. I mean we got around half of the voters that dislike the previous president because of people simply SAYING he's muslim without any actual facts backing it up.
>>89455446
Anyone else find it funny that this keeps on happening? A group tries to be an allegory for israel in fiction and instead is a far more accurate allegory for Palestine.
>>
File: 1431323176594.jpg (19KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
1431323176594.jpg
19KB, 236x235px
I'll admit, I'm a comic casual, and I don't know THAT much about the inhumans or terrigen mists, but I read a couple pages of Inhuman stuff a while back that just came off as.. jarring, and kind of creepy.
>They're following around their giant deadly poo gas around the world in an airborne vehicle, and acting all cheerful and happy as it turns people
>People gathering in the path of the cloud to receive the mutagenic effects with smiles on their faces
The limits of my knowledge of this mist is that it kills mutants, might kill incompatible humans, and has a chance of turning you into a hideous monsters, yet it was being played as this wonderful thing. What the actual fuck?
>>
>>89456818
>the X-Men are now the Brotherhood of Mutants

>>89456892
>freed

That's why they became sharecroppers right? Abolitionism was just to placate a particular block within the Republican party, nothing actually changed after the Civil War and arguably things got worse.
>>
>>89457087
Eh, you just gotta know where to find it. There are plenty of liquor stores in my area.
>>
>>89456892
Um. What? Where did you get that jump from and how does that not remotely matter in a place that counts JERUSALEM as one of it's cities? Did you link to the wrong place?
>>
>>89455274
that's a dude, ya fag
>>
>>89456681
>>89456712
You fucking retard, the South is Evangelical Protestant. Evangelical Protestants are autistic heretics who believe Jews are the Chosen People and that Israel must exist for Jesus to come back.
>>
>>89453910
What the hell is Iso doing there? She was part of Captain America's Unity Squad to bridge the divide between Mutants and Inhumans and a week after Captain Hydra disbands the team, she going to just go to war against the X-Men that she worked along side with for months?

Also Daisy is a fucking SHIELD agent, if she starts fighting against the X-Men its gonna look like SHIELD wants to fight and drag SHIELD into this war.

The worst part was that Forge created a device that would peacefully end the conflict and a fucking Inhuman destroyed it in the first fucking issue and yet 2 Beast's couldn't think of a solution for 8 months.

Cyclops was right, the people will never accept mutants and they need to look after themselves. Send the Inhumans back to the moon.
>>
>>89457154
Banning people from immigrating is not persecution
>>
>>89453910
I don't read these comics anymore. I didn't even read civil war 2 since you guys told me it was bad anyway.
>>
>>89457238

I was making the point that if we conducted ourselves with moral purpose that we in our own recent past couldn't see past political things for moral reasons as this anon just pointed out >>89457178

Which I failed to add as contingent on what I said for another reason but it works as well. Reconstruction kept their way of life little better than slaves even though they'd been freed and yet still christians.

Moral purpose has never moved us to action, even when people were coming across during the world war telling us how nazi's were killing tons of people and that didn't speed up our timetable in least.

>>89457180

Apparently, I went all the way across Arkansas and up into missouri to find a decent store.
>>
>>89457169
Was the fact that almost all Inhumans were mutated into monsterish animal people dropped from the current stories?

Because in the 80's nearly everyone grew horns, wings, tails or some mostly useless shit.
>>
>>89457275
Wrong, Evangelical protestants believe that anyone who is born again is the new breed of chosen people beloved by god. They use the term "Brought into the fold" to consider themselves the new Israelites.

Jews are just those dam Jesus killers who refuse to accept Jesus. They will be tossed into hell along with every other Satan worshiper.

The only reason they support Israel, and this is the ONLY one, is that Jews have to rebuild their temple before Jesus can return and cast them out. But they have to be the ones to do it. No one else can rebuild it for the prophecy in Revelation to happen. So they will support them as long as it takes to get a temple there then shit will change real quick.
>>
>be Synapse
>Cloud gives me weird powers and drives my Grandfather insane so he kills hundreds maybe even thousands of people
> Despite openly hating Inhumans still join their side

She's on a team with 2-4 mutants and openly told the royal family to fuck off when they came in calling themselves her sovereigns.
>>
>>89457469

Well considering Seventh Day Adventists still exist even though their own preacher/leaders during awakening thought they were going to be spirited away and are still around shows you how well religious prophecy works out.
>>
>>89457497

Several inhumans have ended up joining Deadpool after they destroyed sacred cloud so who knows what is going to happen.
>>
>>89457497
Meant 3-5 since I'm not sure how Toad and Shaw count.
>>
>>89455480
Flint lost his entire town to failed terregenisis, IIRC. And yet in End of X and IvX any issues and doubts he has with the cloud are nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>89457283
>Forge created a device that would peacefully end the conflict
But he didnt, he had it, then he decided instead of just containing the gas, he would burn it
honestly ivX as a whole is terrible in just about every regard and sems like it was forced to get the inhumans back in space and the status quo of "mutants do nice things so that people like them after they fucked up again"
>>
>>89456499
The only inhumans who are exiled post-IvX are Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, and Gorgon. Swain and Flint accompany them voluntarily.
>>
>>89456530
Iceman's boyfriend Romeo(yes, that is his name) is an inhuman and hates the X-Men for attacking his lover's people and switches sides (even though if the Inhumans win, all mutants in using his friends and himself will die).

Storm switching sides was spoiled in a solicit.
>>
>>89457395
Yes. They are also ignoring the fact that the cloud has a chance of killing humans (That one inhuman who lost his family was pretty much talking about how awesome the cloud was and that the X-Men can go fuck themselves in IvX). It's like Marvel is ignoring negative stuff about the cloud and only making it bad for mutants.
>>
>>89458294

so in reality it would be humanity leading the charge to wipe them out first before anyone else even gets to them?
>>
>>89456601
Same way the long list of supergenius, magicians and people with healing powers couldn't heal a bullet wound.

Marvel is under the power of the Devil. God is dead.
>>
>>89457169
Marvel humans hate mutants so much they would gladly risk their life or turn into inHuman for a chance to fuck up muties.
>>
>>89454108
I have hope for that one, actually.
>>
>event is already retarded in every possible way
>Marvel doing their best "turn Cyclops into Rightclops by accident while doing your best to do the opposite" except on mutants in general
>Iceman became a giant flaming homo and got an inhuman boyfriend named Romeo
>fucking ROMEO
>basically the whole event is accidentally a metaphor for muslims gassing gays
And then the last issue reveals that Forge could've at any time just made a giant vaccuum cleaner and sucked up the clouds, and at no point he did this or anyone asked him to do this, making IvX even more incredibly stupid and surprising everyone by that actually being possible.

You're telling me there's no Frodo among Inhumans, X-Men or any superhero on Earth who could've asked at any point during a timeframe of several months "Why doesn't Forge just build a machine to suck the clouds up and give the gas to the Inhumans?"
>>
>>89454140
lol is that the tpb prieview for DoX and IvX?
>>
>>89458536

Dp's team already helped win the war at least once so I have a feeling it will most likely end in a stalemate since this most recent issue proved the mist can be destroyed.
>>
>>89457283
>Also Daisy is a fucking SHIELD agent, if she starts fighting against the X-Men its gonna look like SHIELD wants to fight and drag SHIELD into this war.

no she isn't.
unless they changed it again because of the show, daisy was removed from SHIELD to make Hill leader again.
>>
File: dongwat.jpg (54KB, 612x353px) Image search: [Google]
dongwat.jpg
54KB, 612x353px
So in IvX 3 Forge is sucking up the mist and turning it into a solid...

Could he not turn it into I don't know...a CRYSTAL
>>
>>89458618
Daisy is still an agent. She was on Coulson's team with May, Fitzsimmons, Deathlok and Mockingbird

She also acts as the SHIELD liaison to the Inhumans
>>
>>89457497
not to mention moon girl, who literally doesn't even WANT to be an inhuman to the point where she actively works to depower herself. yet marvel in all their brilliance are putting a nine year old on the secret inhuman spy book.
>>
>>89458676

not like it matters, shield gets its shit pushed in whenever they go up against a big threat when they don't have gods and muties backing them.

Shit DP single handedly leveled Flagg's organization by himself and that was of a similar size.
>>
>>89458602
I don't think you quite understood how stupid this event is.

They just confirmed that Forge could've built a machine to contain the gas like it's nothing. And the feature to destroy the gas is just an added feature.
Meaning they could've just shown their non-destructive gas collection machine to the inhumans and told them they'll give the terrigen back to them after sucking it up. Before even fighting over the FIRST cloud. There's literally no reason this event should've even happened, because the whole problem was easily solvable for the whole time and a character in-story even knew what the solution is.
>>
>>89458739

Common sense never works with fanatics, they probably would have taken offense to mutants touching their cloud and to them cloud turning humans/sterilizing them was thought of as a good thing, forcefully converting humanity like a bunch of muslims.

So honestly irrationality seems to fit the muslim theme they're rocking.
>>
>>89458739
The Inhumans haven't been trying to contain the cloud. They like that it's travelling the world and revealing all of the people with Inhuman heritage, practically forcing them all to join their cult
>>
File: 1443680605290.png (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1443680605290.png
51KB, 512x512px
>Marvel genociding their allegory for social issues
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>89458784
than why the fuck are they the heroes then? That's an incredibly villainous thing to do, it's just extreme negligence
>>
>>89458822

Why do you think everyone has been shitting on the event and inhuman push? It isn't simple tribalism, the hypocrisy and nonsense they're using to push the event is cause of consternation and you're just now getting clued in on what everyone was already bitching about.
>>
File: ohshiiiiiiiit.jpg (37KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
ohshiiiiiiiit.jpg
37KB, 556x561px
>>89458784
>Hey Medusa, Forge built this machines that will make nice little Terrigen blocks out of the clouds
>With this we can store the Terrigen safely until we figure out a way that causes no harm
>Perhaps with time we can find a way to return these cubes to crystal form or bring people who are potential Inhumans to the cubes and find a way to kickstart transformation that way.
>>
>>89455134
This, Spider-Man took years to be accepted in the hero community as a respected asset, Ms marvel is doing that in no time with little to no resistance.

Quit rushing development, I dropped her book because she is way to experienced now to be a New comer
>>
Is marvel writing comic books for themselves now? Don't they realize that fucking none wants the x men to die and that no one gives a shit about the inhumans?
>>
>>89453910
Marvel is trying to damage the X-Men brand on purpose in order to become less interesting and less favorable. So that way they can try to get the X-Men rights back from Fox since they don't want to let it go. Maybe get the Fantastic Four rights aswell
>>
>>89458822
>>89458841

well Beast joined them with a mini-cerebro that helps detect mutants that might be in the cloud's path that they can then try and get out of the way.

but thats been less than effective.
>>
>>89455188
Fucking Perlmutter. Someone just fucking get rid of him. He's poison to Marvel

For him it's all about money. Murder the fucker
>>
>>89459031

Fox has 2 shows, maybe 3 going to television that are already getting rave reviews, Deadpool just came out last year and has allowed them to rebrand, x-force, new mutants, deadpool 2, another shitastic4 relaunch will happen, so I don't see them slowing down in slightest, if marvel wants to shoot themselves in the foot, it will only hurt them.
>>
As much as I'm also in the fuck Inhumans give me back my Xmans I find it funny that the biggest complaint in capeshit is that they don't do enough knew shit and always rely on the same old seller...

Then Marvel comes out and tries to do something new with a relatively unused group in the MU and the fans react with an overwhelming FUCK YOU.

Have to wonder if it would have gone over better had they not put them up against the X-Men which is basically everyone Marvel fans baby.
>>
>>89459008
Listen, you ungrateful piece of shit, you will like what we TELL you to like, because there will be NO alternatives by the time we're finished. You should be thankful we even GIVE you comics to read, so you can't complain.
>>
File: 1484516035811.jpg (49KB, 584x573px) Image search: [Google]
1484516035811.jpg
49KB, 584x573px
Write an arc to fix this mess
Please
This is all so frustratingly retarded just please, give me the illusion of a reality where marvel doesn't violently suck
>>
>>89456623
>>89457039
Not only that, the inhumans are actively preventing interference with the cloud purely on the grounds that it's sacred and that people are forbidden to intervene.
>>
File: 1485372629797.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1485372629797.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
>>89456505
>the Avengers would wipe out the entire Inhuman species.
I wonder if Marvel will do an AvX2 with X-Men jobbing to everything.
>>
>>89458822
It's about survival. Nothing else

Think like the Israel-Palestinian situation. Israel does so much bullshit to them by building more settlements and treat them like so much she they are considered to be the 2nd class inferior race that they can spit on while they talk about peace. The Palestinians sees this talk of peace extremely pointless and meaningless as the Israelis are not really serious andjust don't care. So the alternative is violence because survival is all that matters for their existants

They'll be different factions, but ultimately survival and recognition is all that matters at this point since no one is doing anything to make the situation better
>>
>>89459098
But how would they even get the rights back from them? They've been discussing this with Fox for a long time now and no news of a deal being made

They need the rights of all their property back to Marvel

I prefer not having Bendis going near it
>>
I still don't get Bobby, there is no dick out there that good that you condemn yourself to die from what is basically super cancer.

>Gets told that the attack will be non lethal only so they can take out the cloud
>Gets told that he, along with all his friends will die in agony on the floor.
>fucks off to be with his bf
Were is adult iceman in all this? I want him to fucking say something.
>>
>>89459117
>Then Marvel comes out and tries to do something new with a relatively unused group in the MU and the fans react with an overwhelming FUCK YOU.

because when people say they want something "new" they really mean they want something "good".

Marvel did something new, it just wasn't very good.
>>
>>89459098
>Fox has 2 shows, maybe 3 going to television that are already getting rave reviews

Marvel is helping produce at least 1 of these, yes?
>>
>>89459217

that's my point, as long as they're producing stuff with the IP, they can't get it back, contractually. Which is how they got Tasky back because Fox decided to not use him.
>>
>>89459243

this all happened because of the EGO deal for GOTG 2.
>>
>>89454026
She's not in top 100 because she's a sub-par character that no one cares about.
>>
So for those still not clear, a run down.
>Attilan is no longer on the moon, crashes somewhere off the coast of NYC and the inhumans build a new kingdom adjacent to NYC that is theirs
>black bolt releases a fuck you bomb, and now there's a giant cloud system of Terrigen
>Terrigen cloud forcibly mutates people, and Medusa as current inhuman queen decides she can willy nilly assume sovereignty over those mutated by the cloud and that they're automatically her subjects no matter what
>Terrigen cloud keeps spreading, forcibly changing ordinary people who just happen to have the inhuman gene usually into monsters rather than superheros
>exposure to the gas also kills mutants
>The gas itself is actually harmful to inhumans too since inhumans become more monstrous and deformed by second terrigenesis
>X-Men want to stop the cloud to save millions of lives
>X-Men devise ways to contain the cloud that mutually benefits inhumans, mutants, and humans harboring unwanted or dormant inhuman genes
>Medusa forbids the X-man from saving not just mutants but humans and inhumans as well purely on the grounds of MUH SPACE RELIGION MUH CLOUD IS SACRED AND UNTOUCHABLE
>Medusa goes to war with the X-Men
>Marvel desperately wants us to think the X-Men are the bad guys so they use mutants like sabertooth while the inhumans have Kamala
>>
>>89459307
list of old legacy X-Men that are dead now?
>>
I'm sorry, but what the hell is Kamala's character about right now? I feel this must be the case of Marvel allowing other writers to get a hold of her, but it's like she went from awkward teenage hero sticking up for the youth to some kind of International superhero to starting the Champions to...fighting a war against the X-Men?
>>
>>89459307

this should be reposted in every thread related to inhumans.

I haven't seen even the few that like inhumans, defend this yet.
>>
>>89455374
Only the X-Men know that right now.
>>
>>89459350
>Kamala is a break out hit and significantly more popular than all our other horrible ethnic teen legacy characters
>to capitalize on her popularity we have to give her as much exposure as possible, even if it means the high profile books she's getting put in are ruining the very aspects of her that made her popular in the first place
>>
>>89458865
The Inhumans don't want it to be a choice anymore.

Their ranks are larger than ever thanks to the cloud, they can be a real super power in the world.

If it's a choice why would Joe Nobody from Arkansas agree to go through the crapshoot that is Terrigenesis just because some distant ancestor banged an Inhuman 5000 years ago?
>>
>>89459307
How do Inhuman fans feel about this? Marvel is handling something they enjoy in such a way that generates extreme friction, causing people to hate the Inhumans. Are they upset about this too?
>>
>>89459350
Marvel wants to increase her profile by putting her in these tie-in's that served no purpose. And they need a mascot for the Inhumans

Spare my beloved brown waifu Marvel!
>>
>>89459402
The small minority of actual inhumans fans started hating the inhumans like five years ago when the signs that Marvel was going to make them diet X-Men started appearing and they got rid of all the unique crazy kirby-esque shit.
>>
>>89459350
Kamala is perhaps the only minority character done right. Unlike Bendis because he sucks as a writer when introduce a minority character. Check how he's done with Miles Morales and Riri Williams
>>
>>89456601
Well Forge last issue said that his machine could basically compress and solidify the cloud. Yet for some reason this method wasn't suggested to the inhumans previously to solve the cloud problem while a cure was found and even the thought doesn't cross his mind, instead he just says that the machine also torches the terrigen once compressed.
>>
>>89459449
Robbie is easily better than Kamala, if only because Kamala became too popular for her own good.
>>
What are the comic book review sites saying about this event?
>>
>>89459477

>going against the mouse

they kiss the dirt wherever they tread.
>>
>>89459449
Fuck Bendis. His Riri sucks, and why name her Riri?
>>
This sort of retarded event needs a retcon badly! Just say that both sides were manipulated by omega level telepaths (jean grey for x-men and some random inhuman idgaf about them) into completely ignoring a shit ton of possible solutions to the problem.
>>
>>89459511
Cuz you'd have to be a goddamn re-re to like her
>>
>>89459511
Siri but black?
>>
>>89459534
You could salvage the whole event if you simply tanked Medusa's character to the point she's simply straight evil and intentionally wants to genocide mutants in the pursuit of an eventual 100% inhuman earth, and by proxy sovereign control of the entire world as it's queen.
>>
File: 1304515412873.jpg (6KB, 175x171px) Image search: [Google]
1304515412873.jpg
6KB, 175x171px
>>89455343
Uh-huh. Sure.
>>
>>89459534
Emma's probably going to get most of the blame for the event, she's been set up as the evil mastermind villain which honestly I have to say is depressive. I won't be buying any x-men nor marvel books in the near future, the pirate's life is the life for me.
>>
>>89458777
Except they wouldnt since before IvX just about all the inhumans disliked the cloud or thought it was sacrilege. they only reason they dont want it destroyed is that its the last amount of terigen left, thus making to no more inhumans would get their birthright.
>>
>>89453910

Filthy casualfag here. I've got some questions about Inhumans.

Were Inhumans designed to be superpowered slaves by the Kree?

How does the culture of the Inhumans differ from that of the mutants?

If a mutant and an Inhuman (dormant or active) have a kid, what happens to it if it's exposed to terrigen gas?
>>
>>89454026
Kamala is shit, who cares
>>
>>89459632
Attilan existed before Randac discovered Terrigen.
Karnak never went through Terrigenesis.
It's not necessary to be Inhuman
>>
>>89459243
Marvel is involved with any X-Men related TV show by default.
Originally they wanted to do Legion and an Emma centric Hellfire show. But they couldn't find any show runners for the Emma show, so they instead are going with a show about a family of mutants hiding from Sentinels. Some Anons speculated that it might involve the Morlocks, but it might as well just be completely OC. So far there is no real sign of that project moving ahead either so we'll see if it even comes out.
I'm a bit hype for Legion at least.
>>
>>89455274
came here to post this
>>
File: 1447173479664.jpg (178KB, 505x470px) Image search: [Google]
1447173479664.jpg
178KB, 505x470px
Lets be honest here, the only people to blame for this event are the incompetent monkeys that work as writers at marvel, this even would not have worked out due to too many reasons that are ignored or altered purely for the convenience of having these two teams duke it out. All of the characters, and I mean ALL of them are too retarded (literally, not figuratively) to the point where I can't like any of them.
>>
>>89455799
I wonder if the writer will remember the whole "Mosaic loses information when he stops possessing people" thing
>>
>>89459758
I can't even fault the characters any more, this is all Soule's fault.
>>
>>89459758

Yeah, it's gotten to the point where shit is so stupid you can't blame any of the characters and can only really look at it in a meta sense
>>
So... have they mentinod at all that the Inhumans can NEVER be exposed to the Terrigen after their first exposure, since it turns them into monsters or kills them? Doesn't this mean the cloud would eventually be a HUGE problem for everyone on Earth in just a few fucking months?
>>
>>89459899
Yeah but you can't touch the cloud because DAS RAYCIST MUH RELIGION
>>
>>89459758

I blame editorial more than writers.
a writer generally wants to make the story work.

editorial should be pointing out all these things being ignored or changed for the sake of the story and be like "you need to acknowledge or work around these"
>>
>>89459899
Nope, now the cloud is only deadly to mutants, no longer affects previously exposed inhumans, unpure inhumans, nor humans.
>>
I want to believe the whole gas situation is being played this way on purpose to promote the "get the readers angry" crap.
>>
File: wishuwerehere.jpg (369KB, 567x790px) Image search: [Google]
wishuwerehere.jpg
369KB, 567x790px
>>89459307
>>
>>89459339
Not that many. Jean Grey, Prof X, Wolvie and Cykes right now. But Wolverine has an alternate timeline version of himself filling in right now. Madrox doesn't count because his mutation means he's alive until proven dead and his wife's mutant power is to raise people from the dead anyway.
>>
>>89459979
>But Wolverine has an alternate timeline version of himself filling in right now
Jean and Cykes also, obviously. I just like to forget that the O5 are still a fucking thing.
>>
>>89459969
>tfw marvel has gotten so shit lately red skull could be considered an anti hero that holds the moral high ground compromised by his dubious extreme methods
>>
>>89459697
Quicksilver and Crystal have a daughter named Luna, who was born as a basic human, but Quicksilver didn't like that, and tried to expose her to the terrigan mists. The inhumans (Gorgan and Karnak, who are now defending the forced evolution of the cloud) tried to talk him out of it because there was a huge chance that she would mutate as a monster. She ended up getting exposes anyways. and gained powers.

I don't even know if Quicksilver is a mutant anymore, so fuck everything I just typed
>>
>>89460068
>I don't even know if Quicksilver is a mutant anymore, so fuck everything I just typed
He's not, he's just some high evolutionary experiment.
>>
>>89459307
You forgot to mention that not only did Black Bolt detonate the bomb known it would kill mutants (it was made to kill Thanos, who is a mutant from Titan), but the last time he used a Terrigen bomb it nearly distroyed the universe.
>>
>>89459573
Really, wouldn't be tanking Medusa's character much at all at this point. She's been coming off as an increasingly arrogant, self-righteous, hypocritical, morally-myopic bitch for a while now.
>>
>>89460604
You could fix the entire thing if Medusa was just explicitly evil.
>>
>>89460604
Yeah. Hopefully she's the inhuman that dies in Royals.
>>
>>89458536
>>Marvel doing their best "turn Cyclops into Rightclops by accident while doing your best to do the opposite" except on mutants in general
That's the way its been since the start. Rightclops isn't a meme really, rather its a point about how Marvel keeps trying to portray him as a villain when at every turn he actually did everything right basically.

This is just one more time that they've accidentally created the opposite message. If they ever wanted to portray Cyclops as the villain then they sure were tone deaf with how they did it. Every example of them trying to do it was exactly like this.
>>
>>89458602
>No more Terrigan cloud, no more inhumans. OMG we're so oppressed, its basically our loss either way
meanwhile reality
>Terrigan cloud has killed dozens of mutants, and is a step away from killing ALL of them as well
>Inhumans never own up to this or care, they only care about their own shit.
>Even them working with the X-Men to fix the situation feels more like a diplomatic thing, rather than them actually feeling bad or realizing how many they've killed. At no point do they ever care.
>>
>>89458865
BLOW UP THE MACHINE, KILL THE MUTANTS FOR THEIR HERESY. TERRIGAN IS SACRED YOU HERETICS.
>>
>>89459219
Every mutant in the world needs to psychically experience what happened to Cyclops and his last few moments, in order to take this shit seriously.

He died in like twenty seconds. I don't mean his fake death either.
>>
>>89461305
They also use telepaths to lie to the UN about the dangers of the cloud/the identity of who blew up the bomb/who blew up the stark tower
>>
>>89461336
DEUS VULT!
>>
>>89453910
>Moongirl's whole thing is "I don't wanna be Inhuman."
>Is fighting on the side of the Inhumans.

Okay, I'll admit I haven't read the book in a while, but what the hell?
>>
>>89461734

>>89459307
>>
>>89461519
It's Allahu Akbar you sand nigga. Deus Vult is for the X-Men since they are defending themselves from those inhumans and their stinking fart.
>>
>>89461841
I know the whole event is poorly written horseshit, but this is a complete role upheaval unless Luna had a change of heart in the last six months.
>>
>>89459307
You know, the worst part of the whole Inhuman push is that despite it, none of the writers try to be clever or do anything cool.

Like, fuck, I was hoping that with all this shilling SOMEONE would try to do something with Marvel's first Attilan, featured in Tuk the First Avenger back in the 1940's. Maybe use that to explain why they're not on the moon anymore.
>>
>>89456404
hey anon, tell us about how immigrants from europe are somehow correct in claiming that they're immigrants from babylon

oh by the way, israel is a terrorist rogue state that snipes kids on rooftops, kidnaps children, bombs civilians, created hamas, funded hamas atleast until 2008, attacked the USS Liberty, and oh, let's not forget about the Transfer Agreement.

fuckstain.
>>
>>89461921
Its literally just "Look at all these super good people teaming up to stop the X-Men, especially Karmala. You should realize upon looking at it that you're supposed to root for them. While mean old stupid X-Men have Sabertooth and Magneto, booo".

None of the individual characters matter there, they are only there to sell the idea that all these good people banding together for the Inhumans.
>>
>>89456505
inhumans are zionist shitbags

>>89456764
if you look at the history of the CIA, history takes a turn for radical islam specifically because left wing movements with socialism were violently supressed.

operation ajax
saddam hussein gained power with the help of the CIA because the u.s. didn't want left wing movement
the wahabist regime in saudi arabia that spread radical islam was basically installed by the U.S.

those countries are ruined because they're ran by u.s. puppet dictators. do your homework
>>
>>89462118
I know, I know, but I'm just saying it's like if Steve and Johann were on the same team with absolutely no context. It's so extremely stupid that it makes no sense. Like, there has to be SOME other Inhuman they could have subbed in. There has to be SOME editor doing their actual fucking job at Marvel who goes "okay wait, that doesn't even work."

Then again, Moon Girl's writer clearly only skimmed the original Devil Dinosaur series and the editor didn't even try to stop them from introducing plotholes, so what do I know.
>>
>>89455439
>Inhumans don't give a fuck.
Entirely the opposite which is what makes the whole situation so nutty. The moment they find out the Inhumans take action and begin getting mutants out of the line of fire. Then, because its a Marvel event, everyone starts acting like assholes instead of working together to help.
>>
>>89462207
You'd think we would have learned after we fucked ourselves so hard in Vietnam.
>>
In Logan the last fight is with x24. All the time Logan spent caring for the professor has made it so his healing factor is failing. Logan the walks off into the sunset with x23 to live out the last days he has being a normal family.
>>
When did Laura become bloodthirsty again?

She was trying to murder the fuck out of Inhumans in IvX3
>>
>>89462299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HODxnUrFX6k

u.s. and israeli citizens are spineless cowards that can't face the truth that false flags are fucking real

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
>>
>>89459899
>>89459914

zionism in a nutshell, folks. it's so stupid, it bites you in the ass, there's no way to explain it because it's 100% irrational
>>
>>89462374
Yeah, it was bullshit. The point of her current character arc in her book is controlling herself.

Marvel doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>89462374
Every single character is so grossly mischaracterized for the most part that you can't blame anyone but marvel.
>>
>>89459184
>The Palestinians sees this talk of peace extremely pointless and meaningless as the Israelis are not really serious andjust don't care.
You can blame Israel, if every fucking time they Call for peace talk the palestines backstab them and cry they are the victim? Meanwhile, the do a party every time one sandnigger kill a jew baby?
>>
>>89463054
>Implying it doesn't go both ways.

Goldstein, please. Neither of them are ever going to actually play nice.
>>
>>89455374
But he WAS exposed to the Mists, and got powers from it that he didn't have before. Or is this a reference to something I haven't read?
>>
>>89463054

Oh please Israel is the fat kid in the sandbox who kicks over Palestine's sand castle and expands his own. Then Palestine kicks back, Israel cries and the teacher yells at Palestine while Lil Israel sticks his tongue out smirking behind teacher.

"Peace talks" aren't a thing with those two retards over there.
>>
>>89456796
Considering their creators are all Jews... I dunno anon. I dunno why the gays want everything to be about them.
>>
File: 1478535709717.jpg (63KB, 526x436px) Image search: [Google]
1478535709717.jpg
63KB, 526x436px
Am I the only one who genuinely likes the Inhumans? Like, their concept is very workable.
>Strange species of ancient semi-mutant whose reproductive (if you will) cycle involves a mutating mist bath
>It's 50-50 whether the mist will turn you into a monster or basically a god

This is a really bizarre and cool culture idea and would work well in a world with no other superheroes or metahumans. Yet like the Xmen, Marvel seems intent on mashing them into the other "factions" in the Infinitely Irritating Marvelverse, and creating morally unwinnable situations like as been described in this thread.

Not to mention I really like the Inhumans. Kamala, Moon Girl, Mosaic is neat, hell I even think Black Bolt is a cool character with his whisper gimmick thing. But bashing them against the X kids for no reason is a huge waste of an interesting cast. Why couldn't they go up against the Celestials or the Kree or something? Why the fuck did it have to be the X-men?

>>89459307

To be fair, we could have had something really interesting with the Xmen where "the oppressed finally rise to power and become the oppressors" because sometimes that happens in society and it's really fascinating to observe. But none of it was set up correctly, we have hamfisted villain Xmen against hamfisted villain Inhumans.

I'll still buy Kamala books no matter what though
>>
>>89464165
Inhumans have a neat concept, but it's not done in an interesting way and has never fully embraced its weirdness to the extent that it should.

Moon Girl, similarly, has a strong motivation but is a really boring character in practice. Part of the problem there is that they focus on Lunella instead of Devil.
>>
>>89464165
The problem here is your shit taste.
>>
>>89464165
>Am I the only one who genuinely likes the Inhumans? Like, their concept is very workable.
>>Strange species of ancient semi-mutant whose reproductive (if you will) cycle involves a mutating mist bath
>>It's 50-50 whether the mist will turn you into a monster or basically a god

This is basically what they were originally, before Infinity. Problem is, all Marvel saw was "race of normal people who suddenly get powers" and decided "Fuck it, we can't use the X-Men in the movies, let's replace them!"
>>
>oh no, the mean xmens somehow managed to beat all our old guard
>we NuMans (yes, thats what they're calling themselves) must gather other NuMans and fight off these evil mutants
This is fucking hilarious and retarded at the same time

Its like some random ISIS member giving me a gun then coming back a week later, expecting me to fight with him against the evil american empire
>>
>>89455480
their anguish and hatred is replaced by the inhuman telepath/emotion manipulators to loving and embracing
>>
>>89456505
>>Humans don't give a fuck to help
expecting marvel human to give a fuck about muties
>>
>>89461336
then the aftermath of destroying the machine to mutate the cloud

MUTANTS MUST PAY!
>>
>>89465972
Marvel humans are just sick of everyone's shit.
>>
>>89464165
>"the oppressed finally rise to power and become the oppressors"
But they never try to oppress people, except for those telepathic mutants. The humans and their sentinel always do the job.
>>
>>89453910
Inhumans = muslims.
>>
>>89466287
Child: Marvel citizens are assholes

Adult: Marvel citizens are kinda right
>>
>>89456100
>removing mutie scum
>somehow not heroes
>>
>>89454713
>the gathering of young Inhumans is supposed to branch out into the New Warriors ongoing

Lol you won't even get that.

They're going to be called the New Inhumans, or Nuhumans if Marvel really wants to embrace the retardation. New Warriors are dead and buried, killed off in a shitty C-list event by Dan fucking Slott of all people.
>>
>>89464905
>we NuMans (yes, thats what they're calling themselves) must gather other NuMans and fight off these evil mutants
>NuMans
This is literally the worst name I have ever heard in years. The fact that someone thinks it sounded accepted is even worse.
>>
>>89456505
>Humans don't give a fuck to help
Humans hope the two of them wipe each other out.
>>
>>89467081
It's called Secret Warriors
>>
>>89456601
Half the people on that list are dead, rebuilding reality, in a coma, villains, villains pretending to be heroes, or sucking Inhuman cock. The other half are token minorities too busy leading mediocre solo titles that will die out within the next two months. And the last third are mutants.
>>
>>89463244
I interpreted him not cocooning and getting sick as him being a mutant who had never discovered his powers, not being an Inhuman. But they kinda dropped that storyline.
>>
>>89454086
pfft, people bitch more about bad comics then good comics here.
>>
>>89460681
It's gonna be either Crystal or Gorgon, and you damn well know it anon.
>>
>>89462286
>everyone starts acting like assholes instead of working together to help.
Doesn't matter, since the clouds are dissipating into the atmosphere and are going to leave the entire world at mutant-unfriendly levels.

Getting mutants out of the way isn't gonna solve shit
>>
>>89460681
>>89467286
Romeo will die and Iceliet will melt in the gas.
>>
>>89456056
>My sister has a half Jewish daughter that I wouldnt know whether to consider a Jew or not
It's the mothers line that counts.

If your sister is Jewish, the child is too
If your brother-in-law is, the child isn't
>>
>>89456505
>Inhumans refuse to get rid of cloud because it's a symbol of their people. Basically a religious allegory.
I'm against the Inhumans but no, for fucks sake why does everyone say this.

They're supposed to be out of options. They have no crystals left, these fart clouds are the only method of terrigenesis left. Unless they can pull out an alternate source, any kids they're gonna have are just gonna be humans and any potential inhumans in the masses won't be found. It's basically "No more Inhumans" for space scum.
>>
>>89453910
I WANT TO KISS KAMALA
>>
So has anyone made a Sentinel analog for the Inhumans yet?
>>
We need Dick Rider to show up and star yelling at everyone again and calling them all stupid assholes.
>>
>>89467538
>Bringing cancerverse
His point drown by fault
>>
>>89467469
Inhumans would still exist, but without powers.

Of course, Inhumans without powers wouldn't sell (heck, with powers I don't give a fuck about them), but story-wise their race would continue to exist.

So the options are "Humans are turned into giant bulldogs against their will and Mutants are extinct" or "Inhumans still exist without wake their powers, Mutants don't fall dead for breathing fart and no human is transformed into dogs". Pick your side.
>>
>>89467469

you're wrong. they consider it 'the sacred cloud' it is religious for them.
>>
>>89459511
>>89459556
His daughter is named Sabrina
>>
>>89467469
>They're supposed to be out of options. They have no crystals left, these fart clouds are the only method of terrigenesis left. Unless they can pull out an alternate source, any kids they're gonna have are just gonna be humans and any potential inhumans in the masses won't be found. It's basically "No more Inhumans" for space scum.
So the fuck what?

The Inhumans can just create more terrigen in the future. They've got a reality warper in Reader, earth manipulator in Flint and Crystal, and scientists in Iso and Beast.

So what if no one gets powers until they make more crystals? >>89459709
The Inhumans existed before they had special powers. And Karnak proves that they don't need powers to be Inhuman
>>
>>89467676

He proves it to be true but he defends the sacred crowd all the same like an other fanatic. >>89467658

The inhumans are shit from start to finish. Accept it.
>>
>>89467773

sacred cloud*
>>
>>89467192
Did that happen before the cloud murdered mutants?
>>
File: Beast10.jpg (2MB, 1800x2767px) Image search: [Google]
Beast10.jpg
2MB, 1800x2767px
>>89453910
I can't wait to see what Beast does after this. Will the X-men or Inhumans take him in after IvX?
>>
>>89455343
Holy fuck anon you just blew my mind
>>
>>89458712
If Daisy isn't a member of SHIELD, she needs to buy a new costume that doesn't have the SHIELD logo on it.
>>
>>89458897
Kamala doesn't have JJJ calling her a menace everyday in the newspaper.
>>
>>89455480
There was a girl who got gassed the same time as Ulysses who was turned into a berserk monster who almost killed him. Also, Ulysses life went to shit in CW2.
>>
>>89467990
She's Muslim, she has the entire media doing that.
>>
>>89458897
Are you assuming Kamala a female, a minotiry, A villain?
>>
>>89455480
It would be interesting to see what would happen if a forcefully turned inhuman killed themselves in protest ala Thich Quang Duc
>>
File: 140.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
140.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
I don't even understand how anyone in Disney or Marvel could think Inhumans could replace Mutants. Most Inhumans are freaky. Most of the popular Mutants are normal humans with normal powers.

The big leader of the Inhumans is a guy who can't even fucking talk. The reason people resonate with Mutants is that people insert into them. They project their problems onto them and want to pretend to be them. Nobody wants to be a horrible fucking monster thing. Even the more "monster" mutants that are popular are "hot" monsters like Nightcrawler.

They'd have been a lot better off just introducing some new group to be oppressed. With one of those big universal resets make a third group of metahumans. I dunno, just fucking rip off JoJo and make a group of heroes who have powers more mythical in nature but lead them to be ostracized and feared.
>>
>>89454086
Like this isn't going to end up on page 10 in a few days...
>>
I haven't met a single person who can give me a reason the Inhumans aren't super villains. They're forcing genocide on an entire species and none of the other non-mutant heroes seem to give a fuck.
>>
>>89453910
Maybe it has something to do with mutants being born defective while Inhumans were technically forced? I dunno much but we're Inhumans regular people until the Terrigen bomb went off and activated people's abilities? That's what I heard
>>
>>89463348
Because like many minorities they want to co-opt existing media to be about them, rather than creating new media that is actually about them. It's a very lazy form of activism.
>>
>>89469284
Because the characters say so.
Because the plot says so.
Because the writers/editors say so.
Because the suits say so.

You will fucking Love the Inhumans, you little shits.
>>
>>89453910
>and Storm switch sides because they are so right
Wait what, when the hell did Storm switch sides?
>>
>>89455844
yup
devil dinosaur
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_Dinosaur_(Earth-78411)

>mutant beast
he also appeared in fallen angels mini
>>
>>89455343
>Always have been.
KILL YOURSELF, YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>89455343
IF inhumans are muslims, does it mean that mutants are white right-wingers?
>>
>>89467857
differen anon, yes. the cloud wasn't pure terrigen, but some substitute, but the fact remains, amir got poisoned and it messed with his powers
>>
>>89467912
Get killed off and have his legacy be pissing off 90's kids, barafags and furfags and be an example on "How not to change a character"?
>>
>>89455343
>LGBT

This is some cosmic bait here.

They were at first a reference to racial discrimination and fear of that which humans couldn't understand.

Now they are an allegory of sexual discrimination for retarded reasons.
>>
>>89468087
>media
>dissing muslims
anon...
>>
>>89471060
>Now they are an allegory of sexual discrimination for retarded reasons.

i'm not seeing that at all.
>>
I bet 10 bucks that at the end of this whole cloud thing we will learn that some evil mutant like Mr Sinister is responsible for all this.
>>
>>89472377
Mr. Sinister isn't a mutant.
>>
>>89472393
>Mr. Sinister isn't a mutant.
Can they still use
>it was actually Mystique posing as...
or is she dead?
>>
>>89468087
>>89472111
Who needs the media to diss you when you have the US government doing it themselves?

I swear the only sensible thing that came out of Mattis' mouth is to tell Trump his action movie ideas about torture are fucking stupid.
>>
>>89455844
>>89470888
Guys...what if the nuhumans change sides after Devil Dinosaur gets sick from m-pox
>>
>>89468087
What alternate dimension are you from, anon?
>>
>>89472693
Not him, but 97R. John Wilkes Boothe was a famous artist here. Lincoln actually shot himself due to stress from from the South.
I did not have fun in that time travel class. It was WEIRDLY hot in the 1800s.
>>
>>89472573
>Devil Dinosaur gets sick from m-pox
Don't even say that! It was bad enough that Moon Boy died.
>>
>>89455480
It has been addressed

an old lady in New York got turned into a Cthullu like tentacle monster and was mad/sad as fuck about that shit until a doombot calmed her down and the Inhumans took her in
>>
>>89472573
more like Devil Dino and the Marvel's smartest character will discover Devil Dino has some kind of primordial immunity to Terrigen and will synthesize a cure/vaccine
>>
>>89472928
>implying filthy lizard mutie won't die painful death for the glory of Inhumans
>>
Read this
>>89472731
>>
>>89472998
INHUMAN REGISTRATION ACT
it's happening
>>
>>89456601
They did and were doing things about it because (surprise) most countries didn't like the idea of a mutagenic death cloud spreading everywhere. Bruce Banner as one example used chronal manipulation to speed up the cloud's dissipation since terrigen naturally could not maintain its chemical makeup/form in the atmosphere so all he had to do was speed that up.
Then that plotline got dropped hard like a rock.
>>
>>89468113
The best choice would have been to pull an Earth X, where there's basically no differences between mutants and inhumans anymore.
>>
I like how not even the base plot synopsis can make it sound like the Inhumans are in the right here

>The Beast has discovered dreadful news: the Terrigen Mists have saturated the Earth so much that, in two weeks time, the entire planet will be uninhabitable to Mutants. Finally pushed to the brink, the X-Men will not go down without a fight. To ensure that Mutantkind lives on, they will take on the Inhumans and their royal family.
>>
I just want to be clear, there aren't any websites saying this event is good right?

I remember being so happy with Civil War II and that nobody was giving a shit about it. I didn't even see any articles that were like "10 reasons why Civil War II is objectively better than Civil War"
>>
>>89473193
Wrong, Inhumans are protecting the world that fears and hates them.

There is inhuman registration act
Inhumans are like us, only different. They represent the universal message about inclusivity.

It's mutants who are ripping off inhumans, casual
>>
>>89464905
Wait, "Numans" wasn't just a fanterm for them?

That's what they're really calling themselves?
>>
>>89461734
It's very simple. None of these characters have been told WHY the X-men are attacking. They merely know that the X-men suddenly started a massive assault on a populated city of people.
So even if all of the people called think inhumans should go fuck themselves they're still willing to help the people whom aren't the dickbags that started this.
>>
>>89473334
>That's what they're really calling themselves?
They're called Nuhumans, not Numans, and yes that's the official term for inhumans that gained powers from the bomb Black Bolt set off.
>>
>>89473515
It's not really better
Gary Numan was cool
this, is not cool
>>
>>89473334
No, they call themselves "NuHumans".

It's still shit.
>>
File: RCO016_1468923076 (1).jpg (304KB, 770x1198px) Image search: [Google]
RCO016_1468923076 (1).jpg
304KB, 770x1198px
>>89456505
>Mutants have to live in limbo (Pretty much hell)
Limbo is only a hellscape because Magik doesn't feel like giving up her magical abilities. Not her, mutant abilities, her magical ones.
>>
>>89454713
>who just want to survive being gassed to death
This coming from Ike Perlmutter is levels of irony I can't begin to count
>>
>>89474245
Ike can surely count
Apparently, his roots are worth less than shilling muslims, who are jewkillers
>>
>>89455343
>Always have been

You fucking illiterate child, where do you get off lecturing people here X-Men were copies of Doom Patrol who were not allegories for anything. Stan and Jack had no agenda. Len and Chris didn't initially either and when the opportunity arose it was civil rights LONG before they took the opportunity to shift to LGBT in the 80s.

Lurk more and post never, you wikishitter
>>
>>89474340
>X-Men were copies of Doom Patrol
they weren't. if anything, both were copies of Fantastic Four. Also, had numerous X-Men stories in the 50s. There was recently a storytime of pre-xmen mutant stories
>>
>>89474371
>they weren't.

YOUR OPINION IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN FACT
FUCK OFF
>>
>>89474407
THEY WEREN'T.
Robotman = Thing
Elastic Girl = Reed
Negative Man = Invisible Woman
you can fuck yourself
>>
>>89472137
There was once a thing in L.A. where mutants had to pretend they are homo.

I'm not kidding.
>>
>>89475260
neither is Wacker. Nor Perlmutter. Nor Alonso
>>
>>89467491
Me too
>>
>>89463330
Well said
>>
>>89475369
ha ha, you are so fucked. I'm literally sending police after you.
>>
>>89456831
Palestinians are descendants of ancient Jews actually
>>
>>89475530
It's not an either/or thing there. Them being all of the above is not a logic bomb.
>>
File: photo-5095.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
photo-5095.png
52KB, 300x300px
>>89475472
Try it
>>
>>89467390
Neither of those are in Royals. Ewing's stated that one of the 7 characters in Royals will die. It's not going to be Black Bolt or Medusa, because they're both too important to the Inhuman brand. It's also not going to be Swain and Flint, because diversity is king in current Marvel, or Noh-Varr, because he's a nobody. Thus, it's going to be Crystal or Gorgon.
>>
>>89475660
I was just kidding. Please don't kill me.
*glance*
>>
>>89475586
Didn't a guy named Schlomo Sand actually write a book about it? Just sayin'

And yes, he became an anti-semite, after writing that, despite being a jew himself
>>
>>89467469
Then maybe Black Bolt shouldn't have used all their crystals up making the fart cloud.
>>
>>89475796
Anti-semite anti-semite or didn't praise the zionist propaganda so clearly he must have an irrational hatred of jews anti-semite?
>>
>>89475976
It means that he is problematic. We cannot leave it undone. What do you think we should do? Certainly, not leave it?
>>
>>89458739
To be fair Beast probably gave them data that he had been gathering. This may be a case of not knowing this would work.
>>
>>89458318
Yeah. The cloud is airborne mass murder and Black Bolt and Maximus are war criminals for unleashing it. But nobody sees it that way since the writers are on their side.
>>
>>89460068
>I don't even know if Quicksilver is a mutant anymore, so fuck everything I just typed

Fucking Marvel.
>>
>>89458739
>I don't think you quite understood how stupid this event is.
I don't think you understand how stupid this event is.

Terrigenesis is in no way a safe process. Sometimes it outright kills the Inhuman, like Inferno's mother, sometimes the Inhuman's power goes out of control and kills everyone in the area like what happened with Thane, and sometimes the Inhuman just turns into a fucking monster like with the survivors in Red Raven's kingdom that weren't outright killed.

Secondary Terrigenesis does that sort of shit more than half the time. And both rates get worse the less pureblooded the Inhuman is. In other words, the Inhumans should be almost as fucked as the x-gene mutants.

Does Medusa or Black Bolt give a shit that they're killing thousands if not millions of their own kind and setting off multiple uncontrollable WMDs? No. They want the cloud turning every possible Inhuman on the planet, fuck the consequences and fuck anyone that would stop that.
>>
>>89464165
There were seeds for what could've been a really cool direction for the Inhumans.

First Hickman introduced the Universal Inhumans in Fantastic Four. Then in Infinity he added in the idea of ancient Inhuamsn leaving Attilan and founding other Inhuman cities in hiding. Between those new cities and the alien Inhuman races all coming to Earth and joining up with "our" Inhumans, there was a pretty big sandbox of possibilities for the Inhumans to have new stories in their own world going forward.

Hell, the fact that they're so stringent with their bloodlines could lead to GoT-esque political intrigue plots between the different families within Attilan alone.

Instead they get turned into X-Men Lite and now everyone, including me, hates them.
>>
>>89477109
>Universal Inhumans

Inaliens?
>>
>>89454148
>the Jews
Gays. X-men are about gays. Inhuman cloud=ISIS burning gays.
>>
Reminder that if Marvel still had the X-men movie rights, inhumans would have never been a thing.
>>
>>89467676
>reality warper in Reader
I forgot about that. This guy can resurrect dead people, he surely can create a few crystals. Or just turn the fucking cloud harmless. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: Maximus.jpg (151KB, 348x483px) Image search: [Google]
Maximus.jpg
151KB, 348x483px
>>89459573
>>89460604
>>89460639
What if you wrote it so that the Inhumans were subtly being made more arrogant and selfish all this time by soemone else?
What if there was soemone behind the scenes that was toying with the Inhumans all this time, intentionally turning them into assholes so that eventually everyone in the world would hate and turn on them?
Someone who was driving them... mad?
>>
>>89476846
>Terrigenesis is in no way a safe process. Sometimes it outright kills the Inhuman, like Inferno's mother, sometimes the Inhuman's power goes out of control and kills everyone in the area like what happened with Thane, and sometimes the Inhuman just turns into a fucking monster like with the survivors in Red Raven's kingdom that weren't outright killed.
And sometimes absolutely nothing happens, like with Kamala's mother and Inferno's sister.
>>
>>89477769
>Maximus was behind it

Maybe something akin to asshole aura that only works on those with Ihuman gene?
>>
>>89477769
So the Scarlet Witch defense, doubt it'll work better than the first time.
>>
>>89456139
You mean like Orlando? that kind of south? fucking idiot. Muslims are the only political violence we have to deal with. then niggers for basic crime. Nobody in the south is fucking with Jews. Except muslims.
>>
>>89453910
I agree.
>>
>>89454140
How did you get advance released copies of ivx?
>>
>>89478886
he sucked the cock of perlmutter and alonso at the same time

that's why he got a copy of fart 1 and fart 2
>>
>>89478129
Maximus works better because he's already mentally unstable and his trustworthiness is questionable, even if you're working for him.

>>89477793
The Inhumans have refined the Terrigenesis procedure over the centuries into a highly controlled process that minimizes risk to the subject and those around them. The Terrigen Cloud is them saying "Fuck it" and hoping for the best while scooping up whoever survives the process changed. It'd be like running a fertility clinic then one day switching from IVF to dipping your fist in a vat of semen and punching a woman in the cervix.
>>
>>89475746
>Thus, it's going to be Crystal or Gorgon.
>Gorgon
>thats literally the only inhuman I like
fuck
>>
>>89474441
I thought negative man was the human torch
>>
>>89467665
And you wonder what the book is actually for

Personally they should have used a different character to be the new Iron Man. Like Destiny Ajaye
>>
File: Dr.Doom25.jpg (673KB, 1280x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Doom25.jpg
673KB, 1280x1700px
>>89482823
Doctor Doom is also Iron Man.
>>
>>89459511
Because he's too stupid to realize that riri is slang for retarded and even his best case scenario means that the sliding timeline won't correct that mistake for another 15-20 years.
>>
>>89483094
Why Bendis? Why?
>>
>>89480130
to what end
>>
>>89453910
Fuck the inhumans
>>
Hey what happened to that Asian mohawk Inhuman who could make cities fall asleep with those mushrooms that grew out of him from Death of X? Did he get kill?
>>
>>89490309
He hasn't shown up since Death of X. Probably tried to remove himself from the conflict because he realized he was being dragged into a war against his will.
>>
>>89490309
At the end of DoX, he went "fuck mutants AND inhumans. You're both a bunch of fucking assholes" and just went back to Japan to live his life without getting dragged into race wars.
>>
>>89490877
The REAL smartest person in the Marvel Universe
>>
>>89473608
That Magik is dead as I understand it. New Magik is definitely mad though so, makes sense.
>>
>>89490532
>>89490877
It sucks that Kamala is stupid enough to let herself and a bunch of other new Inhumans get drug into the IvX war.

Also, everything to do with Forge in #3 was the stupidest shit ever.
>>
>>89454148
That's completely off. Obviously the mutants are cans, and the inhumans are can openers.
>>
>>89453910
I was glad that Logan actually say shit how it was and by its name, nobody in their right mind will sign with the inhumans. There is no argument here, either you destroy the giant cloud of mutant genocide and some people never discover they are inhumans or the entire mutant species get to die a horrible death.

There is no double arguments here and I thought Marvel got this, did they came backtracked in the tone again?
>>
>>89456100
Cyclops did nothing wrong! Cyclops was right, AGAIN!
>>
>>89458897
>>89455134
I loved the first run of the series, I dropped the second one after reading the second page where she is working with the freaking avengers. Why did they have to change the tone of her character that much? Was keeping the same tone of the first run so fucking difficult?
>>
>>89495420
she hasn't been good since Secret Wars
>>
>>89453910
Haven't really been keeping with recent events or the Inhumans, so can someone please explain me how they went from rulers of the kree, to whatever they are doing now?
>>
Has Cyclops ever been wrong?
>>
>>89498633
Putting up with Jean Grey's shit
>>
>Iceman and Storm are filthy racetraitors now
I must wonder if Marvel is doing this so the audience would hate them, or because they think it somehow makes them likable?
>>
>>89455343
Didn't the X-Men start off around the 60s? Wouldn't it be more accurate to argue they represent the Civil Rights movement, being an oppressed facet of society?
>>
>>89498695
Present Iceman isn't a race traitor, is he?
>>
>>89498846
no but he was a leader/badass in Operation Zero Tolerance and is acting like a total pussy now
he could have Frost take over his mind, go Omega and handle the mist in like two minutes, but no, he's basically written out of the plot
being a Bobby fan is suffering
>>
>>89456505
man, when you put it like that it looks one more day-tier shitty
>>
>>89455134
Ms. Marvel's a fake popular character anyway. Her ongoing has never sold particularly well and is doing worse than ever now. Marvel pushes her as bigger and more popular than she actually is.
>>
>>89498712
They ARE an allegory for the Civil Rights movement, I've got no idea why that guy thought it was the LGBT movement.

>Xavier is MLK
>Magneto is Malcolm X
>>
>>89462299
America is preparing for invading Syria so they didn't learn shit
>>
>>89500355
That allegory is full of shit. Even at his worst, Malcolm X never pushed his followers to attack white people and MLK never train black people to fight other black people
>>
>>89500355
Not really. That's just what we as readers retroactively decided it was. They are explicitly (in the words of Stan Lee at least) any persecuted minority considered the "other." The most obvious bit of this is that it's about race. Bobby was actually going to be lynched as part of his origin story. I shouldn't have to explain what that implies any more clearly.
While technically gay could fall under that umbrella it is more of a side effect and gay people deciding they fit under that umbrella.

Let's be honest here. It's not much of a "hidden" allegory if they're actually showing off homosexuality all over the place at the same time.

Fast forward to nowadays and enough people have decided that it's about gay people that they are also an allegory for that now as well.
>>
>>89501348
Stan Lee is full of shit most of the time but in the other hand, X-Men was his passion project and nobody believe on it except for him. For me the allegory was adolescence and hormonal changes. At best the jewish experiences because both Lee and Kirby are part of the chosen people so they know how is to hide what they are to mix among normal people, they even took WASP names.
>>
>>89497476
>can someone please explain me how they went from rulers of the kree

They left the Kree and/or got kicked out years ago, near the end of Hickman's FF run. Then Thanos attacked Earth in Infinity looking for his half-Inhuman son and Black Bolt blew up Attilan over New York Harbor to stop him, releasing the new Terrigen clouds. Also Black Bolt abdicated and Medusa is the new monarch.
>>
>>89454135

Isn't Moon Girl like eight years old or something? Recruiting her into an "army", however loosely they use that term, is very Not Okay.
>>
>>89502849
The Inhumans are backwards ass moon people who, despite their hyper advanced technology still use oppressive as fuck caste systems. When Blackagar released the terrigen bomb Medusa basically assumed sovereignty over all humans turned nuhumans by the mist. As if she had inherent claim or authority over earthlings based on a latent artificial mutation in their DNA from thousands of years ago.
>>
>>89474371
>>89474407
Thought they were inspired by a novel. Not sure if even called "Chilren of the Atom".
>>
>>89475746
>Ewing's stated that one of the 7 characters in Royals will die
He said "not coming back". Even made that clear.
>>
>>89503455
Oh shit. I didn't know he owned marvel?
>>
>>89503906
He's the writer for the Royals book, so I guess that's a hint that whichever character "does not come back" from their trip, they may not die.
>>
Wait, could Magik just have sent both peanut fart clouds to Limbo to begin with?
>>
Was Remender's X-Force run seriously the last time the X-Men were actually good? I'm seriously trying to come up with anything else.
>>
File: Hmmrm.jpg (27KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmrm.jpg
27KB, 852x480px
So do you think the writers actually buy their own shit? Is it really possible that none of them have taken a step back and realized how it actually looks to the readers, or are their heads so far up their own asses that the only information they're processing is the smell of their own fart clouds?
>>
>>89504273
The only info they process is sales and so far its doing well.
>>
>>89454252
That doesn't make sense. The mutants are the Israelis & the Inhumans are the mudslimes.
>>
>>89467912
Lol Marvel not even once.
>>
File: Alfred Hitchcock Suggestions.jpg (15KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred Hitchcock Suggestions.jpg
15KB, 460x276px
>>89455640
>Their influence is massive throughout the world.
>Jews control the world meme
>>
>>89459174
Wasn't that AvX1 though?
>>
>>89454140
This kid has a real future in the entertainment industry.
>>
>>89455605
Israeli Jews aren't a 'breed' though. Judaism is a religion, not a race, and most Jews have more European blood than Middle Eastern. Israel doesn't really have the 'right' to exist via 'heritage' that the Zionists claim.
>>
>>89504598
Have they stopped overshipping after #0?

>>89454140
I'm staring to wonder if the editors really other reading any of their comics anymore. Maybe it's just too painful.
>>
>>89455565
No, it's worse than that. This whole Inhumans hype and massacring and marginalizing of Mutants is because Fox holds licencing rights to all things 'Mutant' or 'X-Men' and won't sell it back.

They also tend to accept and push really terrible ideas that are trying to capitalize on trends in Pop culture like Hunger Games and Twilight, without even understanding why people liked those.

Marvel right now is a sad combination of pandering and imitating on one hand, and just plain floundering without cohesion on the other hand. They no longer get their writers together and have them reconcile their story-lines with each other's so that they make sense within the greater universe, and writers often change or books are cancelled before over-arcing story lines are ever finished. It's a mess.
>>
>>89456056
Because cultures can disperse and Jews being a race is a myth pure and simple.
>>
>>89459402
>Inhuman fans

Blackbolt was pushed to lore/background character while Medusa is pushed as the face of Inhumans like crazy while some shitty ocs run around.

I feel just as betrayed as the X-men fans.
>>
>>89494403
>Forge builds a machine that could have solved the problem in a way that left both sides happy
>tacks on a function where the cloud is destroyed after being contained when just containing it and giving it to the Inhumans would have been the perfect compromise
I couldn't fucking believe it.
>>
>>89505354
>trying to capitalize on trends in Pop culture like Hunger Games and Twilight, without even understanding why people liked those
They sort of did capitalize on pop culture trends even back in the day, only better. Also
>Twilight
Curse of the Mutants was actually somewhat decent, surprisingly enough.
>>
>>89505542
They'd probably just say "Oh neat, thanks!" and then crack it back open to re-release the cloud on Earth
>>
>>89455274

damn grid.
>>
>>89504706
Only you think that, because you basically just want to relate [comicbook group I don't like] to [real life group I don't like].

In reality, the Inhumans are super Israeli.

>displaced culture carving out a nation for themselves surrounded by other powers
>believe themselves superior based on genetics
>believe themselves to have a claim to authority and territory based on genetics and ancient history
>have a huge sway in media
>respond to all challenges to their legitimacy with shows of military force
>keep themselves safe by threatening to 'Samson' the world if they are attacked, using weapons (or superhumans) of mass destruction to take down everyone with them
>believe that other races/cultures must make room for their presence on Earth, even if that means destroying these cultures/races
>believe that all people that share their genetics and heritage have an innate obligation to support them and should pledge fealty to their nation, even if these people have lived in other nations for generations, or had no prior knowledge of their heritage

Super SUPER Israeli. This is why Perlmutter genuinely loves them and wants them to succeed. They're a Zionist wet dream.
>>
>>89454086
>"don't make this kind of threads, remember our safe space"
die.
>>
>>89504273
I think they just have to do what their higher ups say no matter how stupid it is. I doubt Soule actually believes his own peanut allergy allegory. It's just their jobs. Jobs they probably regrets taking.
>>
How many times in a row has Marvel attempted and completely failed to do an event where heroes fought other heroes and no one was really 100% in the right or the wrong
>>
>>89509112
I can't think of a time they did it right
>>
>>89453910
I don't understand - why is Marvel trying to destroy itself? Is there a DC or Image mole on their staff doing this?
>>
>>89505354
>because Fox holds licencing rights to all things 'Mutant' or 'X-Men' and won't sell it back.
This right here. All because of some bad licensing deals back in the day Marvel is acting like an angry toddler who doesn't want to share his toys.
>>
File: WelcometoNewMarvelGWillowWilson.jpg (222KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WelcometoNewMarvelGWillowWilson.jpg
222KB, 798x1200px
>>89510472
>>
>>89505419
>Jews being a race is a myth pure and simple
Well no surprise that /pol/tards refuse to believe this, they're the same people who deny the holocaust and believe 19th century racial "science" about blacks and IQ.
>>
>>89509112
Marvel can't into moral.ambiguity

Comics as a whole can't into moral ambiguity
>>
>>89504273
No, that's why this shit is so awful. They know it's bullshit that they're being forced to write, so they're making sure they make it as hard to swallow as possible.

If I was being forced to kill off or ruin iconic characters so that other characters could be "rebranded" to replace them, I'd fight it by making the new characters unlikable and anyone who supports them unlikable too.

I think making Cyclops into Hitler over what he did to the cloud was done purposefully to fuck with the event because of how it disconnects so much.
>>
>>89464865
>"Fuck it, we can't use the X-Men in the movies, let's replace them!"

all this junk about mulims and jews is smokescreen to generalte buzz, this here's the real reason for all this
>>
>>89510786
But she wrote a good book
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.