[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steven is shaping up to be a better leader than Garnet. Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Steven is shaping up to be a better leader than Garnet. Will she give up the role as leader for Steven? Or will she have a problem with it?
>>
>>89452185
Anyone can be a better leader than Garnet and the gems, they always try to solve everything with violence. Only Steven has the common sense to question things first.
>>
Rose was the CG leader before Garnet was so it makes sense
>>
It kinda looks like the will be no apparent leader eventually. Pearl and Amethyst looked up to her not because she was a good leader per se, but due to them having their own complexes, which made them look up to Garnet for approval. Yet, they are getting closer and closer to putting up with them.
>>
Stop spamming the board with threads for this pile of badly designed rubbish.
>>
>>89452325
If you don't like the show you could just ignore it you know. Nobody's forcing you to come to these threads.
>>
File: VKM4Rvb.gif (453KB, 365x205px)
VKM4Rvb.gif
453KB, 365x205px
>>89452325
Your little baiting attempts are starting to look cute
>>
>>89452290
So they never had a leader and are now just grooming Steven to be a leader? Interesting...
>>
>>89452185
>no Lapis
>>
>>89452620
I mean, Garnet was a leader, but only because everyone else was incapable of being one at that point. She was the only one in harmony with herself. Thats how I see it anyway.
>>
>>89452635
>Crystal Jewms
>>
File: tumblr_mpyi8hpbj31s11tiho1_500.gif (246KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpyi8hpbj31s11tiho1_500.gif
246KB, 500x281px
>>89452325
>hates steven universe
>posts in steven universe thread
>>
>>89452185
I wanna facefuck peridot
>>
>>89452620
>>89452668

It's natural, Steven is fulfilling the role of Rose.

The gems were led by Rose for millennia, that's not something that can be forgotten easily. The second Steven started showing any sign of being able to assume Rose's role Garnet started slowly handing responsibilities to him.

The big question is what will happen once Garnet runs out of responsibilities to transfer to Steven. She doesn't need to be leader to be peaceful, but she might clash with Steven if she thinks his lack of experience is endangering her friends.
>>
>>89453085
It would be good to see Garnet and Steven clash. Make things interesting.
>>
>>89453549

We've already seen two ideals clash with Steven and Bismuth; already seen his conflict with Jasper, his displeasure with how the CG are treating him.
>>
File: Abide.png (247KB, 1416x968px)
Abide.png
247KB, 1416x968px
I'm waiting on a Garnet episode centered on her own insecurity as a leader. She's still a very simple character and needs another facet or two, no pun intended.
>>
>>89453805
Agreed, she needs something besides FUSION FUSION FUSION
>>
File: our saviors.gif (1MB, 1000x560px)
our saviors.gif
1MB, 1000x560px
>>89452235
Unironically this
>>
>>89452185
hopefully.shes no longer a good leader
>>
>>89452952
Fair.
>>
Garnet never wanted to be the leader, she'll be happy to let Steven take over when he's ready. Garnet's strengths are in combat and intelligence. She's a perfect second in command, just like Pearl is a perfect batman (not that one)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.