[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And to The Surprise of No One. Hiveswap is delayed. Again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 126

Andrew Hussie Updated again, and he says it's just about done, but needs some bug fixing.
>>
>Wow, I hate Hussie
>Act 6 was a mistake
>Kanaya and Katnep spam
>I HATE DAVEKAT
>2 months until Davekat
>More shipping trash
>waaaah I hate Vriska
>waaaaah what's the point of Karkat
>I wish Karkat would suck Vriska's 8ulge

Thread over.
>>
Karkat's Cheeks
>>
>>89449667
People still care about Hiveswap?
>>
>>89449667
Several weeks of bug fixing. And shirt money. Because yes, with a scant four days left in the month he just realized that it needs several more weeks of work, thank you Andrew this is what everyone wanted.
>>
He's a liar and shouldn't be trusted by anyone
>>
>>89449667

Is he trying to have a pissing match with the Prequel guy over who can starve the readership the longest without it actually dying?
>>
>>89451476
>>89449667
>tfw Davekat is now more likely, because he needs the fujoshit money to fund Hiveswap
>>
>>89451681
Prequel guy isn't a thief though
>>
>>89451122
Despite everything I still want it to be good. Partially because I'm hoping it can somehow recapture the magic of early Homestuck, and partially because I spent $100 on that kickstarter four years ago when the hype was at its apex.
>>
File: probotional_teazer.jpg (192KB, 700x373px) Image search: [Google]
probotional_teazer.jpg
192KB, 700x373px
It's never going to come out, is it?
>>
>>89454249
Even if it does its only act 1 so it's going to end on a cliffhanger
>>
>>89449667
>And to The Surprise of No One. Hiveswap is delayed. Again
Jesus christ.
How can anyone trust this man any more?
Even if/when hiveswap comes out, it will more than likely be entirely disappointing at worst and dull at best, assuming its not filled with pandering bullshit like davekat.

I felt bad for him when all his money was stolen by the kings quest guys, but it faded fast when I realized- even if that did happen, its almost entirely HIS fault
He didnt shoot for the moon, he shot for pluto a never got close.
>>
>>89449667
How could he even announce this so late when they had a projected release 2 months ago
You usually announce that when your game is done or 95%ish so what the hell?
>>
>>89454299
I'm talking about the SBaHJ update
>>
>>89454421
AND according to the news post, he's got something else under his sleeve, which is either holding him back from working on the game completely, or it's just taking up more time regardless.

All of this for Act 1 of a game that people are starting to lose hope in as the days go on, if they haven't already.
>>
Roxy > Jade > Jane > Rose.

>that one fic where Dave timeclones himself to satisfy all four of them
>has to creampie three times and watch his clones die from exhaustion
>and they are still not satisfied
>>
>>89454490
I'd assume that's Hussie's secret project to be released/announced alongside the release of Hiveswap
>>
>>89449667
Who's revving up their laugh for when the reviews come in and it's shit?

Oh man, it's gonna be a good one.
>>
>>89455389
They're friends with Zoe Quinn so I'm sure if she opens her flappy cunt lips a couple of times they can at least score some reviews along the lines about "Hiveswap is a game that's not really a game - and that's a good thing."
>>
Oh and of course Hussie didn't actually post this update on the Kickstarter - he did post the "Hey guys pls greenlight the game on Steam" update though:^)

http://archive.is/oqEWJ
>>
File: 0.jpg (44KB, 455x343px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
44KB, 455x343px
>>89449667
>>89451476
A delayed game can become good, but a bad released game is forever bad.
>>
>>89456177
And sometimes you need to pull the plug and end this nightmare.
>>
>>89456221
Except we have nothing indicating this game is in develomment hell. usually, "the game need some bug fixes" means it's already in beta.
>>
>>89456221
>game is almost over
>let's cancel it

It's almost as if you desire fuel for complaining.
>>
>>89456319
>>89456400
He shouldnt pull the plug NOW
but it shouldnt have ever happened like this, hussie made a lot of mistakes with this thing, and he left a lot of people in the dark while developing it.
It might not have been "develoment hell" but it was damn close to it

Its going to be a guessing game how the final product will be and if it was worth it, but you seriously cant say any of the decisions hussie made on it were good ones.
>>
File: $50.jpg (173KB, 990x666px) Image search: [Google]
$50.jpg
173KB, 990x666px
>>89456400
it'd def be more fun than the game
>>
>>89456560
>, but you seriously cant say any of the decisions hussie made on it were good ones.
I can't say it, but I can't say he didn't made good decision either. This is basically someone making a video game from scratch with almost no experience before hand.

Making no mistake was basically impossible. what remain to be seen is if he learned from them and outgrew them.
>>
>>89453443
Buddy, you've seen the snapchats, the neutered burrito boy who wrote them is writing all of Hiveswap, 100%. He isn't creative, funny, or entertaining at all.
>>
>>89455389
I've been wanting nothing but failure and disappointment for Andrew for years. I've been revving up this laugh since 2014.
>>
>>89450284
Karkat's feet
>>
>>89456125
This is incredible. Any sort of comeuppance for Andrew and his cronies would be cathartic. The game has to fail, they don't deserve a god damned thing.
>>
>>89453443
>I spent $100 on that kickstarter
dude, you could have the game at just 15$.

Whatever you paid additionally, it was just for the reward, not the game
>>
>>89457276
>Buddy, you've seen the snapchats,
Honestly, some of them were good, Also, he is the writter because Hussie is the director, the same way Kojima is the director, the same way Sugar is the director.

The one with the final word is still Hussie.
>>
>>89457620
Which ones.

Which ones were funny.

And if you say "the ones that imply Jane's a dominatrix." I'm going to backhand you that whole plot was a wet fart of nothing.
>>
>>89457620
>Honestly, some of them were good, Also, he is the writter because Hussie is the director, the same way Kojima is the director, the same way Sugar is the director.
>The one with the final word is still Hussie.
Hussie is a shell of his former self and has been done with the HS universe for a long time now
even if he is personally overseeing everything, he still let these fucks do irreversible damage to his creation because he doesnt give a fuck.

Even sugar knew when to pull the plug on someone getting too pander-y to a specific ship.
>>
>>89457866
The halloween one, with Rose and Kanaya dressed as each other's mom and John's comment on the state of movies in 2011.
>>
>>89457978
>Hussie is a shell of his former self and has been done with the HS universe for a long time now
That's you speculating.

I know I am not in the majority, but I actually think Homestuck was great up until Game Over included.

And after that there was still good moment, like Jade's final log.

All in all, I think Homestuck could have been a satisfied ending if it had got more material between the final fight and Act 7.

I don't think Hussie is a Shell of himself, but that he had a burn out and wanted to finally wrap up Homestuck and it was rushed out in the and because of that.

hussie mistake was to take on two projects at the same time.

Had he put the money on some bank account with safe and low interest rate to rest while he fully dedicated himself to the end of the comic, I think we would have got a much better ending.

aLso, let's be honest, a lost of SJW haters saltiness are making it much worst than it actually is. Davekat or no Davekat, it change absolutely nothing to the quality of the comic, in good or bad.
>>
>>89458149
Homestuck was great until all their characters lost their voices and started talking in the same way.
>>
>>89456024
Oh my, this is going to be a thing specially with cohen working for her. I feel bad for whoever buys it.
>>
>>89458332
So, for you Homestuck never stopped being good?
>>
>>89458149
Everything you're saying is roughly and arguably true, but the fact that it didn't get more material between the final fight and Act 7 rendered virtually every plot thread and character arc moot, and the terrible writing revolving around the retcon, Vriska's revival and wider treatment by the narrative, and so many integral characters ending up being dead ends are a very grimy tarnish on a seven-year legacy.
>>
>>89449667
anime fan on prom night ['spoiler]
>>
>>89459266
Inafune was more of a businessman than a game developer.

Hussie is neither.
>>
>>89449747
>>I wish Karkat would suck Vriska's 8ulge
this is my favourite tho
>>
>>89459332
It is pretty solid.

Remember Act 5, when Vriska was a good character, even if you hated her guts? Maybe especially if you hated her guts?
>>
File: gristmas_bush_by_mihirahira02.png (226KB, 500x783px) Image search: [Google]
gristmas_bush_by_mihirahira02.png
226KB, 500x783px
I liked Homestuck, warts and all. I still like it.
>>
>>89458149
>Davekat or no Davekat, it change absolutely nothing to the quality of the comic, in good or bad.
Davekat as a ship wasn't the problem, it was just one of many symptoms of something more fundamental. Every character in Homestuck lost their individual voice and character development to either dump exposition or just be fanart bait.
>>
File: 138.png (430KB, 642x384px) Image search: [Google]
138.png
430KB, 642x384px
>Toby Fox knew not to throw his lot in with Hussie for the long term beyond making music
>>
>>89459437
I think a lot of us ultimately feel this way, deep down inside, but it hurt us so badly in its final moments that we can't really step back and see it for all the good it was, since it ended up throwing away the potential all that good afforded it.

I think most of us were prepared to forgive its flaws on that final night before Act 7 went online. A good ending would have made everything okay. But it didn't get that ending, and so the reconciliation was withdrawn and replaced with bitter disappointment and hurt.
>>
>>89459498
>I think a lot of us ultimately feel this way
Homestuck was good for only just over a year, and was either bad or non-existent after that. Both in terms of pagecount and duration, good Homestuck is way outweighed by bad Homestuck. At some point, you stop having something you liked warts and all and start having something you hate that just happened to have patches of non-wart.
>>
>>89459473
It's a shame what Toby didn't see coming was that his own pet project would attract the very same fanbase Homestuck did. You should look behind the curtain sometime, the dude is more or less traumatized by what happened to Undertale and he wants nothing more than for that game to be forgotten entirely. The upside is he's rolling in the dough.
>>
>>89459555
You're being silly. Homestuck was more good than bad until the Gigapause tipped the scales.
>>
>>89459577

do i dare ask where to read up about that
>>
>>89459577
>It's a shame what Toby didn't see coming was that his own pet project would attract the very same fanbase Homestuck did.
That is such bullshit. You don't make a game like Undertale that is so perfectly suited to the Homestuck fanbase by accident. Sure, he might not have realized how much of that fanbase he would go on to capture and wasn't prepared for the scale of it, but he knew exactly what he was doing and has the bank account to prove it.
>>
>>89459644
Boy you sure wasnt here on /v/ undertale threads before it released.
>>
>>89459452
>Every character in Homestuck lost their individual voice and character development to either dump exposition or just be fanart bait.
Not true.
>>
>>89459597
Act 5 and 6 were definitely not more good than bad. There were redeeming qualities here and there that got rarer as time went on, but that is all they were
>>
>>89459713
Act 5.2 is the masterpiece of Homestuck.
>>
>>89459713
>Act 5 and 6 were definitely not more good than bad.
Disagree, strongly.
Both Act 5 and Act 6 are consistantly good and funny up until Game over, and after that, it's overal more good than bad.

And the badness after Game Over is mostly due to absence, to plot threads being abandoned or killed. It was not due to the actual content being bad.
>>
>>89459826
Most of the lilypad logs were like being in Dante's version of Hell.
>>
>>89459852
>Most of the lilypad logs were like being in Dante's version of Hell.
Are you kidding, most of the lilypad convo were fucking hilarious.
Espacially Dave losing his shit around Roxy.
>>
>>89452331
>Prequel guy isn't a thief though

That's true- what he did was closer to fraud.
>>
>>89459997
What did he meme by this
>>
>>89458149
>someone likes the ending
>they don't speak fluent english
gets me everytime
>>
>>89454495
I feel like this is like, the fifth "other project" he's vaguely announced and never got around to completing.
>>
>>89449667
This Is Most Displeasing

I Understand He Was Fleeced By Scoundrels Yet He Cannot Afford More Blunders
>>
John Is Our Guy
>>
>>89462686
>>89462648
>Autism
>>
>>89459878
'Most' is extremely generous my friend.
>>
>>89449667
You know what pisses me off the most about this? The fact that he isn't even saying sorry or offering any form of apology, the bare fucking minimum of what he should be doing for all of this. He even has the audacity to ask people to buy his merchandise, it's just disgusting.
>>
>>89449667
I haven't been counting but the number of times Hiveswap has gotten delayed might be bigger than the number of times Lauren Zuke had to take the tenth grade.
>>
>>89449667
>Several weeks
That's six months in Hussie years.
>>
>>89464067
Shit, I didn't even notice. Has Hussie ever apologized for causing us grief with these delays and setbacks?
>>
>>89453443
Personally, I bought the game and soundtrack. So at least one of them will be good.

I vaguely remember feeling bad for people who backed the game at the higher tiers only for their merchandise to be sold separately a year or two down the line.
>>
>>89453443
>I spent $100 on that kickstarter
god bless you for reminding me that dropping $45 on Mighty No. 9 did not in fact make me the world's biggest loser
>>
Does anybody care at this point?

Like, really?
>>
File: KD KS.png (4KB, 543x140px) Image search: [Google]
KD KS.png
4KB, 543x140px
Hiveswap is the most monumental disaster of kickstarter as far as I am concerned.
>>
>>89449747
But I also wanted to bitch about Caliope, lament how good Roxy used to be and gush over how John is the best character regardless of whether breath relates to freedom.
>>
>>89464591
look at this dude
oooooh no no no no
>>
>>89464456
Not that I'm aware of. Off of the top of my head I can't even think of a single time Hussie apologized for anything. He's retracted things, but has he ever said something like sorry? Hell, look at the Kickstarter updates, the one that popped up after the one year of silence and the greenlight doesn't even say sorry, and just says that the fact that the greenlight page got the new trailer before the kickstarter page did was an "unfortunate oversight". I never noticed this before, and now I'm just simmering at the gall of him and whoever he's hired.
>>
File: 1452641160203.png (561KB, 854x740px) Image search: [Google]
1452641160203.png
561KB, 854x740px
>>89464591
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Please tell me you are the owner of that screen shot and it's not someone else's shame you're misapproriating.
>>
File: 1485133325697.jpg (58KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485133325697.jpg
58KB, 667x800px
>>89464913
It's mine but it's not for hiveswap.
>>
>>89464930
Well what's it for then?
>>
File: kingdom_death_monster_00[1].jpg (978KB, 1920x931px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom_death_monster_00[1].jpg
978KB, 1920x931px
>>89465731
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15
>>
>>89459634
>>89459644
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/09/15/undertale-launched-a-year-ago-today
>>
Reminder that if you're upset with Hussie and how he's treated you, whether as a backer of Hiveswap or simply a reader of Homestuck, you can make a difference. You can get some of your own back and make him confront the fact that he's alienated everyone. You can not pay for Hiveswap when it releases, and advise all your friends to pass on it also. Pirate the game if you still want to play it. Don't let him be rewarded for his decisions and his behavior, both of which have been unacceptable. If this game bombs, he will be forced to confront what he's done wrong. It's the most we can do.
>>
>>89465907
Homestuck bombed already, so why would he learn from this?
>>
>>89465757
that's a lot of titty monsters I see
>>
>>89466128
He chose to neglect Homestuck in favor of Hiveswap, and as far as Homestuck goes, he just wanted it over and done with. There's money involved in this, and money talks.
>>
>>89466136
It has titty monsters and monster titties
>>
>>89465795
It's strange to see Toby adopt the public persona of a saint due to the themes of his game, knowing what he's actually like outside of that from the past.
>>
>>89466221
What do you mean?
>>
>>89466221
His old 4chan sense of humor is preserved in his Halloween Hack, which he has tried to disown.

He briefly dated Shelby, who used him to get in with Hussie's inner circle and further her dreams, after she had already discovered her sexuality and pretended to be straight before on top of that.

He rather desperately and pathetically attempted to court ipgd when she was first introduced to Hussie in person.

That's the full rap sheet I've got. Dude's alright. Won't have any trouble getting ladies now.
>>
>>89466485
Whatever happened to Shelby anyway?
>>
>>89466598
She makes terrible webcomics, helps make the snapchats, and is an artist for Hiveswap.
>>
all i remember about toby was that he made an anti-industry environmental post once on his old tumblr that was SO BAD he had to delete and publicly apologize for it
i think there's more than a few reasons he just deleted his entire tumblr around the time undertale came out
>>
>>89466667
>an anti-industry environmental post once on his old tumblr that was SO BAD he had to delete and publicly apologize for it
How do you do this? Why would he be forced to apologize for being environmentalist on Tumblr?
>>
>>89466667
all i remember about him is he once threw scooby snax onto the stage at a protomen concert
>>
>>89466709
it was just that fucking insane
i don't have an archive link on hand, unfortunately, but it was just a whole chain of logic about muh cow farts so skeevy even tumblr had enough
>>
>>89466667
>he had to delete and publicly apologize for it

>Being "forced" to apologize
People like this are fucking spineless.
>>
>>89466485
He also dated Gigi of Cucumber Quest fame
>>
>>89466823
They might still be together but they don't post about their relationship very much at all, and never officially acknowledged it on public social media accounts.
>>
>>89466823
you mean that girl who did the metal gear and persona 4 comics
>>
>>89466485
>His old 4chan sense of humor is preserved in his Halloween Hack, which he has tried to disown.

don't blame him to be honest
>>
>>89454249
It's going to under-perform like an anime fan on prom night
>>
>>89466875
This. Cucumber Quest isn't famous.
>>
>>89449667
>game still isn't out
>mspa forums still down
>Homestuck 2.0 dead on arrival
He really doesn't give a fuck does he
>>
File: L3TS GO FUCK 3V3RYTH1NG!.gif (290KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
L3TS GO FUCK 3V3RYTH1NG!.gif
290KB, 1000x1000px
Don't forget, new god tier bed sheets!
>>
>>89467338
>too late to fuck a cosplayer on homestuck bedsheets
The fuck's the point?
>>
File: im sorry.jpg (57KB, 311x372px) Image search: [Google]
im sorry.jpg
57KB, 311x372px
>>89467396
>>
Andrew Goes Nuclear: the movie

https://wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=t3g-g2itv0s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KrIa9-izMI prologue scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekVtjoxwBRQ&t=33s the plot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpbKjBdeVFY lastest scenes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc credits roll
>>
>>89467396
It 8urts
>>
>>89467396
>can't give a player a little death on the slab

A real shame
>>
WHAT'S THE POINT OF KARKAT?
>>
File: file.png (60KB, 590x337px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
60KB, 590x337px
People who deny andrew hussie being an SJW are delusional.
Andrew Hussie can look at this tweet and say "yep, everythings fine, nothing wrong with that. trumps obviously a fascist"
Andrew Hussie can read IPGD's tumblr and have no issues whatsoever with her rhetoric or the way she acts.
Face it. Andrew Hussie has surrounded himself with retarded SJWs. There is no way that didn't have an effect on him.
>>
>>89467679
No way to know about a hermit's life.
>>
>>89467701
Except he isn't a hermit. IPGD posts blog posts about them on a weekly basis.
>>
>>89467679
who fucking cares
>>
>>89467545
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekVtjoxwBRQ
this is just so bad
what the fuck was he thinking
>>
>>89467941
I paid $200 for that game
I fucking care
>>
>>89449667
No shit, you must be retarded to put anything into this.
>>
so what is plebbit saying about the delay

i remember them insisting it was gonna come out in january for sure
>>
>>89468246
plebbit still thinks hiveswap will be good so they don't give a shit
>>
File: 1327714688720.png (665KB, 650x1911px) Image search: [Google]
1327714688720.png
665KB, 650x1911px
>>
>>89467957
you paid $15 for the game and $185 for kickstarter rewards lol
>>
>>89468534
I wouldn't have paid $185 for them if it wasn't for a good cause
fuck off
>>
>>89468270
Even plebbit is mad at this.
>>
>>89466485
>Dude's alright
>lazy hypocrite and liar who still has not delivered on the kickstarter goals
>>
File: i'd fuck it.png (608KB, 969x659px) Image search: [Google]
i'd fuck it.png
608KB, 969x659px
>>
>>89468700
So would dave
>>
It's 3AM and I'm listening to Homestuck tracks, it's like I'm asking for depression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve7TB0FggaY

>>89468672
In comparison to Andrew, Toby's a goddamn Japanese salaryman.
>>
>>89469056
No, Dave is gay and married to Karkat.
>>
>>89469775
>>
>>89459997
Maybe I'm just naive, but I genuinely believe that Kaz is just stupid, and not a conman.
>>
>>89469791
On a scale from 1-10, how pathetic is Karkat that he got NTR'd by a furry
>>
>>89467957
Fuck you, and fuck anyone else who pledged money on Hiveswap.
>>
File: 1379933012462.png (34KB, 350x354px) Image search: [Google]
1379933012462.png
34KB, 350x354px
>>89459437
>pbj image
>shit opinion
like old times
>>
>>89469854
The one advantage Homestuck's ballooned cast and endless supply of ships is that it provides a quick and easy way to identify people with shit opinions by the art they post.
>>
>>89467943
I don't know, both imitation are funny.
>>
File: what what.png (26KB, 484x450px) Image search: [Google]
what what.png
26KB, 484x450px
>>
>>89470672
Huh, I thought Rose didn't go grimdark until much later.
>>
>>89470672
I think black rose is pretty hot desu and don't have a problem with it.
>>
>>89471265
Too bad most fanart depict her as stereotypical as possible.
>>
File: 5lJpkiD.png (961KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
5lJpkiD.png
961KB, 1500x1500px
does anyone have the picture of the Thinker statue altered to look like Caliborn?
>>
File: animu kek.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
animu kek.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>>89471289
>WHEN THE BUXOM SHREW'S PHYSIQUE PUTS A HEALTHY DENT IN SPACETIME
Caliborn by himself almost saves all the flaws of act 6. Almost.
>>
File: black french rose.jpg (231KB, 710x761px) Image search: [Google]
black french rose.jpg
231KB, 710x761px
>>89471265
>>
>>89471318
Despite being there since the start, I dropped Homestuck just before Caliborn: Enter

It was seeing some of his lines that finally got me back in during Omegapause. His logs are the only reason I was able to get through Act 6.

So in short, fuck Caliborn, he ruined my life.
>>
>>89455263
Switch rose and Roxy
>>
>>89468374
Fuck this is cute
>>
>>89471357
>So in short, fuck Caliborn, he ruined my life.
t. john
>>
File: 1355934438803.png (135KB, 450x410px) Image search: [Google]
1355934438803.png
135KB, 450x410px
>>
>>89471359
No.
>>
File: eh she's actually okay.jpg (449KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
eh she's actually okay.jpg
449KB, 1080x1920px
>>89471265
>>
>>89472175
So will Dave and Jade's kids face more prejudice from being racially mixed or from being furries?
>>
>>89470672
SEEUH O' LIGHT 'N SHEEIT
>>
>>89470672
Is this what kanaya meant when she said she couldn't see Rose after she went black?
>>
File: 1469398187633.gif (284KB, 108x147px) Image search: [Google]
1469398187633.gif
284KB, 108x147px
>>89471289
Fuck I love Caliborn
How did he almost singlehandedly steal the show?
>>
>>89472951
He was the last thing still written by Huss.
>>
Vriska is the 8est.
>>
2012 Huss: I'm gonna get a few essjays into my staff to appeal to Normie's

2015/16 Huss: I did not think this through.
>>
>>89472951
He was played for laughs
He was absurd
He was allowed to be mean spirited

He was everything that played to Hussie's strengths as a writer.
>>
>>89473419
>was everything that played to Hussie's strengths as a writer.

What about femdom and waifu creation
>>
>>89473582
>not having caliborn as your femdom waifu
>>
>>89473633
Caliborn is pure and not for waifuing
>>
File: 1484708159024.png (87KB, 209x345px) Image search: [Google]
1484708159024.png
87KB, 209x345px
>>89473582
So what you're saying is we need the "Vriska and Lord English's Blackhole Adventures" spin-off?
>>
>>89473719
No, Vriska shouldn't be anywhere near anything, get a good waifu instead.
>>
File: This kid.png (216KB, 695x533px) Image search: [Google]
This kid.png
216KB, 695x533px
>>89473765
No.
>>
File: rapekat fuckvas.png (133KB, 850x758px) Image search: [Google]
rapekat fuckvas.png
133KB, 850x758px
>>89473890
Yes
>>
File: 1478828886218.png (13KB, 387x362px) Image search: [Google]
1478828886218.png
13KB, 387x362px
>>89473935
No, Vriska is mai waifu, and when I kill myself to ascend to Balamb Garden we will get married, and you can't stop me!
>>
File: back from lolar rehab.jpg (232KB, 736x1056px) Image search: [Google]
back from lolar rehab.jpg
232KB, 736x1056px
>>89474010
do it
>>
File: 1371748247631.jpg (152KB, 750x650px) Image search: [Google]
1371748247631.jpg
152KB, 750x650px
>>
>>89474032
I want to strip those bikini shorts off Rose.
>>
VRISKA STOP
NOT AGAIN
>>
>>89473582
in Act 6 and beyond even the femdom was really shitty
the condesce isn't as hot as the black queen or mindfang's diary was
I don't give a fuck
>>
>>89464609
>how John is the best character
Why is John regarded as the best around here anyway?
>>
>>89474269
Speaking of Rose, man. Did she really compare Karkat's shipping chart to Lord English?

Like I get that it's a bad art joke but man Huss just can't stop kicking John in the dick. "Girl you like goes super lesbian out of nowhere, stops really talking to you despite making protests of wanting to be friends, thinks of being with you as the equivalent of the dark rise of a mad god."
>>
>>89474799
He was so misused by Huss that we barely got his act two, let alone his flubbed act three the other betas got.

I think part of us just want to see the protagonist get to be the protagonist instead of the story's bitch. Like it promised, "John'll step up." for five years and he kept putting it off until there was literally no one left and he STILL had Terezi and Vriska fix things, despite previous themes of them being toxic and ultimately bad for the team despite their usefulness.
>>
File: 1452493860907.png (41KB, 762x612px) Image search: [Google]
1452493860907.png
41KB, 762x612px
>>89474799
Because he's /ourguy/
>>
File: 1391063550025.png (241KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1391063550025.png
241KB, 600x600px
>>
>>89474813
Hussie's idea of trying to bury an idea is to ridicule it and similar, rather than admit he just chose differently.
He's got legions of dumb teenage white girls to back him up so most people don't really notice.
>>
>>89474799
Because he is an amazing straight man. With the exception of the "toxic masculinity" rant, it's very hard to find a log with John that isn't enjoyable, because the other characters can play off of him so well, and it's easy to always have an amusing remark for him to cut in with if there's too much exposition or melodrama going on.

He's relatable, likable, silly, determined, and endearing. Even if he isn't the most complex character, he's the cornerstone of Homestuck.
>>
>>89475129
>go browse for various art in davejade and johnrose tags
>see 13 year old stargendered girls whining about "the straights"

Fuck Hussie for ever appealing to these people. The only pleasure I get is knowing he's just as miserable surrounded by deviantarters fans.
>>
>>89474799
I think as the other characters started to degrade John's character traits really began to shine through. Especially with the Credits reveal, you start to appreciate how little bullshit there is with John compared to the other characters. He's just a dorky kid who wanted to play video games.
>>
>>89474322
Will Karkat ever not be raped?
>>
>>89475585
Well he won't be by Dave.
>>
File: 1446806627450.png (23KB, 779x467px) Image search: [Google]
1446806627450.png
23KB, 779x467px
Does this accurately describe the Homestuck trolls?

>your favorite troll isn't a healbitch
feels good man
>>
>>89469791
I just realized Jade has her legs wide open. Karkat can probably see her stocking-covered panties in a glorious upskirt.
I can understand turning him into a slave, but must you taunt him? He's suffered enough.
>>
>>89475877
Jade likes taunting people, she's been so lonely that the concept of having power over someone never occurred to her. And now that she has it she abuses it freely. Just constantly taunting Karkat because even he would choose her over Dave, but they both know he's too much of a puss to ever make a move.
>>
File: jesus FUCK rose.png (1MB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
jesus FUCK rose.png
1MB, 1280x1811px
>>
>>89475129
Yeah it's just something I'd have liked to see John fucking react to. He's a bottler, but this girl who was his best friend treats him like SHIT as soon as she finds new cool alien friends who make her talk like them and ascribe their polysexual hatemance religion.

He should perhaps have a feeling or two about one of his closest friends just cutting him off like that, you know.
>>
>>89475827
>scorpio
>healer
wrong for vriska AND wrong on an astrological level
pls never post this again
>>
File: 07790.gif (25KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
07790.gif
25KB, 650x450px
>>89476444
>Vriska
>not a healcuck like Karkat and Feferi
LOL
>>
>>89476437
Right. There was a point he should have said, "No, I'm the fucking leader." but that would've triggered nuHuss's posse so hard they'd actually explode.
>>
>>89475827
But what about the kids
>>
File: 1463355865392.png (6KB, 478x352px) Image search: [Google]
1463355865392.png
6KB, 478x352px
>>89474892
>people were still making homestuck OC when trump was running
I feel like I've completely lost track of time
>>
>>89476703
Well some of the roles are defined
Jade is canonically a tank, Jane a healer.
>>
https://youtu.be/B6e2XacZSIs?t=1m16s

Do you remember the feeling
>>
>>89476723
And Rose is useless
>>
>>89476748
Back when the music promised what could be, but at least it still inspires what might have been.
>>
>>89476928
She got a fine butt
>>
>>89477065
If only she could have a fine character development
>>
>>89466485
>Halloween Hack
>4chan sense of humor
He disowned it because it was very obviously made by an angsty teen.
>>
File: party_of_heroes.png (14KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
party_of_heroes.png
14KB, 700x400px
>>89475827
> Scorpio - Healer
this isn't even true in real life.
> Gamzee - Tank
hellllllllll no
>>
>>89477923
What is up with that filename
>>
>>89477979
What?
>>
>>89478043
Is... is Rose giving John a footjob?

Because it really looks like Rose is giving John a footjob.
>>
>>89478336
I can't unsee it now, so thanks.
Really.
>>
File: 1363646901961.png (168KB, 700x532px) Image search: [Google]
1363646901961.png
168KB, 700x532px
>>
>>89478408
F8CK 8FF
>>
File: 1328118380313.jpg (97KB, 500x732px) Image search: [Google]
1328118380313.jpg
97KB, 500x732px
>>
File: guns and roses.png (315KB, 540x640px) Image search: [Google]
guns and roses.png
315KB, 540x640px
I wish these two interacted more.
>>
File: ganging bang.jpg (205KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ganging bang.jpg
205KB, 1280x1200px
>>89478336
She does everything to him. The stories that dick could tell...
>>
>>89478808
>multiple daves holding jade down and stripping her to her underwear

Yes!
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 270x187px
>>89475827
>Holy Trinity
>four categories
>>
>>89475827
>Aradia, Nepeta and Equius as Melee DPS
Sure, why not
>Tavros, Kanaya and Gamzee as Tanks
I can also see it
>Sollux, Terezi and Eridan as Ranged DPS
How does blind girl shoot gun?
>Karkat, Vriska and Feferi as Healers
Fucking lol.
>>
File: too_many_daves.jpg (583KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
too_many_daves.jpg
583KB, 1280x720px
>>89478951
> even multiple Daves could overpower Jade
c'mon
>>
>>89479337
At least Feferi was a good healer in death and Karkat might have had something to do with buffing and leadership if he wasnt such a cuck/ if sburb wasn't dropped but Virska as a healer.
Not a FAT chance in hell
>>
>>89479500
Jade's a skinny little thing
Besides, she'd probably actually be going along with it, and get disappointed when the Davesquad chickens out at just her underwear.
>>
>>89479337
Move Aradia to ranged
Move Equius to tank
Move Tavros to healer
Move Terezi to melee dps
Move Vriska to melee dps
Change healer into support
>>
>>89479537
>Karkat
>buffing and leadership

nice meme lmao
>>
>>89479500
>one dave just straight up licking her knee

>>89479594
how does that work
you can't have the entire squad chicken out, the time loops won't connect
>>
>>89475827
How about I give it a try?
Karkat : martial leader (warlord, the "yelling hitpoints into you" class)
robo!Aradia : arcane controller
Tavros : martial striker, but his feats suck because they're prereqs for better feats
Sollux : arcane controller ("wizard")
Nepeta : primal striker
Kanaya : martial striker
Terezi: martial defender (taunt and evade)
Vriska: arcane striker (with splatbook feats)
Equius: martial defender (keeps using feats on +strength)
Gamzee: primal striker ("barbarian")
Eridan: martial striker ("ranger", ranged attacks)
Feferi: divine leader ("cleric")
>>
>>89479622
It's a bunch of doomed Daves who thought that maybe Dave on the main timeline might have had more confidence in seeing a boob when supported by an army, but they were wrong.
>>
>>89467679
You sound bummed out /pol/.
Take a chillpill.
>>
>>89479731
are the chillpills red
because they kind of sound like they would be blue
>>
>>89478584
Their personalities are great together too, back in the heyday of Homestuck RP pretty much every Jade and Rose player ended up having a really funny dynamic.

Like I legitimately don't get why Hussie ignored that and the mythic issues of them switching roles from kids to gods in order to focus on doing fucking nothing with Rose and having Jade flail around sadly.
>>
>>89472951
>>89473039
>>89473419
Sometimes I wonder if Hussie wanted to quit Homestuck because he thought it was like the Chappelle's Show and hates his fans and audience with a loathing passion, and Calliope/Caliborn are basically him venting that as one entity of expressed bitterness.
>>
>>89475827
>everyone doing cool anime moves and acting like god tier classes
>Karkat and Vriska are dead inside and just swing their healing staff around
>only Feferi is happy being a healer

Fuck you
>>
>>89474892
>/ourguy/
Stop your this cancerous cringy meme
And don't forget you're identifying with a mega-autist who beats up kids just for making shitty anime and let's others tell him what to do.

>>89475360
Are you any better off?
>>
>>89480020
Dunno. I'm miserable but I'm not surrounded by deviantart fans so I suppose I win.
>>
>>89479907
It's because hussie can't write women.
That's it. That's the whole reason.
Homestuck RP had funny Jades and Roses because Homestuck RPers are girls.
>>
>>89480054
>but I'm not surrounded by deviantart fans
>He says as he posts on 4chan
You're not /ourguy/ buddy.
>>
Beforus versions of the trolls:

Feferi - Swedish Condy
Eridan - Grand Wizard and Counsellor
Gamzee - Wandering Rich Bard
Equius - Engineering Genius, but still sucks at archery
Vriska - Drug-addicted whore with zero ambitions, died from drug overdose
Terezi - High-ranking Judge who will never find the right partner
Kanaya - Caretaker of the Grubmother and Brood (no real change)
Nepeta - Runs a dating service in her free time, in charge of taking care of wild life and culling numbers
Karkat - Racist, bald wagecuck who hates other bloods for stealing his job, gets stabbed to death in a pub for picking a fight with a brownblood
Sollux - Beforus Bill Gates
Tavros - Beforus Ghandi
Aradia - Famous Archeologist

Is this correct?
>>
>>89480457
Didn't culling on Beforus just mean that pathetic lowbloods were given highblood caretakers or something? I don't quite remember where it was mentioned but I think that was the case.
>>
>>89480457
We already know that Fef was an SJW queen, and it's implied that Karkat is a sufferer that succeeded.
>>
>>89480716
>Karkat is a sufferer that succeeded
Nice headcanon, buddy. Aranea only became a fan of the Sufferer by watching their alternate selves grow up on Alternia.
>>
>>89480791
Oh, did she? Sorry, forgot some details about Beforus because we got all our info in one, huge, stupid dump.
>>
>>89480791
Yeah, Karkat was probably coddled and kept indoors his entire life because Feferi's empire feared he might hurt himself.
Or if you want, he basically spent his days in fluffy, gilded misery as Feferi's special toy.
>>
>>89481062
Sounds hot
>>
File: 1373653135490.png (484KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1373653135490.png
484KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>89477936
>gamzee
>not the tank
can't keep the clown down.
>>
>>89481588
SkaiaNet nerf clowns pls
>>
File: nojohns (2).png (154KB, 1056x406px) Image search: [Google]
nojohns (2).png
154KB, 1056x406px
>>89476437
>this post was actually deleted
lol
>>
>>89481370
Meh, I kinda imagine Feferi as a dumpy mother hen of an empress
>>
>>89482674
If she never meets the right lispy asshole to keep in shape for, probably.

Still she swims.
>>
>>89482674
Still sounds hot.
>>
File: Meenah.png (3KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
Meenah.png
3KB, 217x232px
>>89482933
Sollux is probably not fucking her in this iteration, the dancestors' relationships weren't usually that linked.
But hey, maybe this version of Karkat finally gets to bang an empress.
>>
>>89483029
>Karkat had a crush on the empress
>Meenah wanted to fuck Karkat stupid
>nothing came of that
>>
So, whens the next big webcomic with a big fanbase, the next homestuck so to speak
>>
>>89480457
What are the Beforus versions of the human kids?
>>
File: ea0.png (650KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ea0.png
650KB, 600x600px
>>89484230
Never isn't long enough
>>
File: 1400202728022.png (60KB, 450x329px) Image search: [Google]
1400202728022.png
60KB, 450x329px
>>
File: Confusion.gif (68KB, 216x276px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.gif
68KB, 216x276px
>>89484396
I want you to maybe think about the question you are asking just a little bit more.
>>
>>89479907
>Like I legitimately don't get why Hussie ignored that and the mythic issues of them switching roles from kids to gods in order to focus on doing fucking nothing with Rose and having Jade flail around sadly.
He actually said why, I'm going to spoiler it because it's infuriating: He didn't like how their font colors looked together, so he avoided having them share logs whenever he could. Yes, really.
>>
>>89456560
no decisions are bad
because now he knows what NOT to do
>>
>>89484230
SU and Undertale replaced Homestuck. Undertale is already a dead fad and by the time SU is over this generation of faggoty tumblr kids will be grown up and it will be over for gucci.
>>
>>89479907
Hussie believes that bitches should be put in their place: not speaking unless spoken to, and serving their obviously superior male counterparts
>>
neat.
http://paintschainer.preferred.tech/
>>
>>89485419

Really.

fucking REALLY!?
>>
File: rosejadepesterlog.png (39KB, 543x388px) Image search: [Google]
rosejadepesterlog.png
39KB, 543x388px
>>89485419
That's the stupidest fucking reason I've ever heard and I really hope it isn't true. I don't want to believe you.
>>
>>89449667
>big youtuber plays hiveswap
>the homestuck fandom filled with normies
>I want to kill myself as a result
>>
>>89485862
I like both SU and Undertale but neither of them are as satisfying as Homestuck used to be, because Homestuck was always "on." At the very least, it updated every day back in the day, and there was new fan content every second. I want something else that's in perpetual motion. I want to feel alive again.
>>
>>
File: lesbian_boyfriends.png (188KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian_boyfriends.png
188KB, 500x750px
>>89485419
well it's a good thing Rose didn't talk to anybody else with a green font for pesterlogs OH WAIT
(not saying you're wrong, just saying it's a dumb reason. It could be Hussie's reason, and still be dumb.)
>>
>>
File: midnight crew.jpg (110KB, 724x724px) Image search: [Google]
midnight crew.jpg
110KB, 724x724px
Anyone else also miss these idiots?
>>
>>89487770
Yes, we miss <good quality> of Homestuck. It's a shame Hussie did <bad quality> as a focus instead.
>>
>>89485419
that, and he also said he didn't feel as confident writing conversations between two 13 year old girls
>>
>>89480020
Are you, dare I say, a faggot?
>>
>>89479731
>you sound unruly citizen, take a sedative
>>
File: hold me back nigga hold me back.png (239KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
hold me back nigga hold me back.png
239KB, 700x480px
>>89487770
>No Midnight Crew reunion in the new Universe where they open a slew of totally legitimate casinos
>Slick got killed off unceremoniously but worst Jack got to live
Fuck you, Hussie Zahaak.
>>
>>89488384
>worst Jack is treated as an entirely replacement Slick and nobody finds this weird
>>
>>89488471
So in other words Homestuck lost all its qualities that made it good and resorted to pandering to idiots, while SU from the beginning at least made it clear that it was gay as fuck?
>>
>>89488501
Homestuck tried to end up like SU because that was what is popular
Seriously what is it with these people and trying desperately to emulate SU?
>>
>>89487043
>Hussie sees said normies as a huge new market
>Cancels his "Surprise Project" immediately and any work on Homestuck Epilogue
>Hires Youtube celebrities to rebrand Homestuck franchise entirely towards pandering to Normies
>>
>>89488938
At least that means Davekat will sink
>>
>>89488226
I'm just saying if you want to spill your spagetti like a huge autist.
You could.. not do it like a huge autist. More words don't add more of a point to any ramblings.
>>
>>89488471
>"A story about"
How is this even real?
>>
>>89487043
Normies would be a step up at this point.
>>
>>89488938
Homestuck could use some fucking normies around.
>>
>>89488774

I guess its because SU, at the time, was the big thing that everybody was talking about. So of course people are gonna emulate it to leech off of it's success.
>>
>>89489204
I think it's more that it appeals to that whole shit where like to jerk off how progressive it is. Doesn't that one crazy Anita Sarkeesian writer guy just do nothing but write essays about how good SU is now?
>>
>>89488774
> I only pay attention to two things
> they must be intimately related
broaden your horizons.
>>
>>89489304
What?
>>
>>89489393
They're being an imbecile.
>>
File: 1366054648924.png (514KB, 998x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1366054648924.png
514KB, 998x1221px
>>
>>89489242
A lot of Homestuck people are sort-of-related to SU's development as well.
>>
>>89469827
yeah...
>>
>>89449667
People still care about this? I should start a webcomic, people are so fucking easy to scam.
>>
File: clown.png (8KB, 334x318px) Image search: [Google]
clown.png
8KB, 334x318px
Is it wrong for me to like Calliope?
>>
File: the cool callie.jpg (230KB, 850x1097px) Image search: [Google]
the cool callie.jpg
230KB, 850x1097px
>>89489737
Nah
>>
File: bigranea.png (247KB, 689x1097px) Image search: [Google]
bigranea.png
247KB, 689x1097px
>>89489737
Yes
>>
File: Villains.png (746KB, 762x1369px) Image search: [Google]
Villains.png
746KB, 762x1369px
>>89449667
r e m i n d e r
>>
File: sex with roxy.jpg (309KB, 860x1264px) Image search: [Google]
sex with roxy.jpg
309KB, 860x1264px
>>89490117
People shouldn't defend TOG either way, they've a long history of being shit.
Which just makes Hussie even worse for not vetting them, but hey
>>
>>89490170
>Hussie fucks his viewers over
>TOG fucks Hussie over
I didn't believe in karma before this happened.
>>
>>89490282
But TOG fucked Hussie over before he fucked us over. Post-retcon was post-TOG
>>
File: 1480015841243.gif (37KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480015841243.gif
37KB, 650x450px
>>89489737
No, if you have shit taste then it's just right.
>>
>>89490170
Where's the Rose version
>>
>>89490344
>the retcon was when things first started to go to shit for the comic
incorrect
>>
>>89490488
The difference in quality just between pre-retcon and post-retcon is so incredibly jarring it's almost comical.
>>
>>89490488

TFW when you actually like the Alternia world-building.

Call me dumb, but I thought the Troll world and culture was interesting. In a world where most fantasy setting either rip-off Tolkien or Star Trek it was fairly unique.
>>
File: roseslips.png (310KB, 536x468px) Image search: [Google]
roseslips.png
310KB, 536x468px
>>89490478
>>
What do you guys think of CoLab/Voxus' Let's Read Homestuck series?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAoN_bofqRA

I think its pretty great.
>>
>>89490570
Everyone hates the retcon, the people left who like it are the minority that stayed on
>>
File: 1477448554438.png (1MB, 1285x2070px) Image search: [Google]
1477448554438.png
1MB, 1285x2070px
PATRICIAN TIER:
>The trolls were a mistake.
>Hussie's sjw friends ghostwrote the comic for him as early as after the Doc Scratch intermission.

GREAT TIER:
>It's obvious Hussie has been pandering to tumblr since Cascade.
>I'm unhappy that the majority of the plot is unresolved, and that the comic ended on a cliffhanger.
>Hussie owes us an explanation. The lack of transparency from him and WP is infuriating.

NORMIE TIER:
>Act 6 has some great parts at the start, but you can really see things go downhill over time.
>Caliborn made up for it.
>I donated to the kickstarter but I regret it.

SHIT TIER:
>Everything was ok besides the retcons and the ending.
>I still look forward to Hiveswap.
>I have given money to Hussie outside of the kickstarter within the past 2 years.

LITERALLY DOES NOT EXIST TIER:
>I am perfectly ok with Act 6 and how the comic ended.
>>
File: KILL ME.png (45KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
KILL ME.png
45KB, 800x800px
>>89491242

> I'm unhappy that the majority of the plot is unresolved, and that the comic ended on a cliffhanger.

Devil's advocate: The comic technically hasn't ended yet.

Though the chances of the Epilogue being satisfying aren't great.
>>
>>89491242
GOD TIER: ,':^)
>the ending sequence was technically fine and would have gone over better if the comic hadn't acrued years of bloat. It didn't really introduce plot holes but merely alluded to another timeloop
>the ending makes retcon powers actually planned all the way which isn't a sin but ruins the meta fun of the whole thing
>trolls were a mistake but the patrons weren't bad. Less fucking drama and screen time and the alternia trolls would have been fine. Burn all Beforus shit and all the dream bubble crap
>hiatus was a mistake
>girlfriends were a mistake
>getting help from other 'artists' was a mistake
>>
>>89491470
>comic hasn't ended
I seriously hope you're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting
>>
>>89491470
>The comic technically hasn't ended yet.
>still holding out for an epilogue that isn't written by Cohen
I'm not even amused by this, I honestly just feel bad for anyone who thinks this.
>>
File: Cohen why.png (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cohen why.png
36KB, 500x500px
>>89491618
>>
>>89474032
oh 88y
>>
>>89488471
The only thing I got from this is "if it gets popular, it turns to shit", which is a mantra I had long before HS and SU
>>
>>89491242
>PATRICIAN TIER:
> >The trolls were a mistake.
> >Hussie's sjw friends ghostwrote the comic for him as early as after the Doc Scratch intermission.
Stopped reading there. You could've atleast put some work into this shitpost. From what I'm guessing you put all the most casual low-level criticism shitposts highest because they're popular and require no thought/effort just as you put no thought/effort into your post.

Apply yourself.
>>
>>89491242
>The webcomic quality dropped after Hivebent

Holy shit we get it you band wagoned onto the comic sometime in the last year or 2 and skipped directly to Act 5 for the trolls and have terrible opinions, Try to be more transparent next time.

>Act 4/5 had long hiatuses
And you cannot even get our facts straight, shit chart/10 sempi.
>>
>>89491964
Are you sure that's not an indication of your fans? If you get shit fans with shit opinions, your work will turn to shit, mysteriously and magically irregardless of how you interact with them.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out why.
>>
>>89491242
Everything in this post is acceptable/true except for the last three statements.
>>
>>89492100
>Act 4/5 had long hiatuses
>the [hiatus] notes are clearly placed next to the line as it passes through the end of act 5 (which did have hiatuses) and act 6 (which had A LOT of hiatuses)
you're reading the chart wrong dummy
>>
Acts 1-4 define Homestuck and represent its best, albeit with a slow start you come to appreciate more on re-reads.

Act 5.1 is more enjoyable the first time you read through it, in contrast. Seeing how little of it ended up mattering in the long run renders so much of it extraneous, and it was always a detour that overstayed its welcome. Not much fun to slog through again at all.

5.2 is on par with 1-4, immensely satisfying to read.

6 is a different beast, a rocky roller coaster of highs and lows, with the lows steadily outnumbering the highs as you pass the midpoint of the act, and finally giving way to a point of no return that results in a bottomless vertical drop. The last 20% of the comic is some of the most poorly executed, thoughtlessly implemented horseshit out there. It has no heart, no sincerity, no reason, no respect to it. The act's only strong positive is introducing the best character Hussie created, and featuring him consistently throughout its otherwise decline.
>>
File: bikini tan jade.png (58KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
bikini tan jade.png
58KB, 300x400px
>>89491818
>>
File: 1388382613846.png (384KB, 805x787px) Image search: [Google]
1388382613846.png
384KB, 805x787px
>>
>>89492963
Pale porcelain puffy puppy pussy?
>>
>>89493015
>porcelain
>>
>>89492891
5.1 wasn't good the first time, and you can only ignore all the garbage in 5.2 in light of how much worse 6 was.
>>
>>89493118
You do know that porcelain is white right
>>
File: reading HS.gif (28KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
reading HS.gif
28KB, 650x600px
>>89492891
Acts 1-4: Homestuck
Act 5.1: Troll intermission
Act 5.2: Homestuck with trolls
Act 6-the end: Tumblr with trolls

ftfy
>>
>>89493312
yes
>>
>>89493015
No, Rose is the alabaster goddess. Jade's an island girl.
>>
>>89493687
Let's face it, they're both white chicks
>>
>>89493823
All the kids are.
>>
>>89495116
PARTY BRO
>>
>>89491545
>It didn't really introduce plot holes
There are more plot holes as a result of John's big retcon than in the other 90% of the comic combined.
>>
>>89494143
look I know dave, dirk, and jake are kinda effeminate but I draw the line at calling john a girl
>>
File: 383.gif (47KB, 2920x3520px) Image search: [Google]
383.gif
47KB, 2920x3520px
>>
>>89496014
Thank you for reminding me
>>
drew allison carey - a male celebrity who has three girl's names
drew hussie - a male celebrity who has two girl's names

coincidence? probably
>>
>>89497335
"Andrew" means "Mannish" and "Hussie" means "Whore"
>>
Aranea is _______
>>
>>89497905
cute
>>
>>89497933

t. Jake
>>
>>89497905
my wife
>>
>>89491242
>89495116
This pic was retarded back then and it still is, cascade and caliborn:enter were the top moments, how can you be so salty.

>>89488471
What did i miss
>>
File: This is stupid.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
This is stupid.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>89498955
While those moments are good, your opinion is shit and for dumb babies.

Descend and Reunite are the best moments in Homestuck, other opinions are wrong.
>>
>>89499078
>Karkat depicted as the villain
>>
>>89449667
Just let us die, Hussie. We know you can be a good writer and artist when you want to be, you're just burnt out on this one project. Move on, stop it. Do something fresh and original. Stop milking it, you prick.
>>
>>89455263
>Roxy > Jade > Rose > Jane.

Imo. Rose seemed fairly interesting before the """alcoholism""" and "Rose Loves Kanaya", then the retcon. Jane just seems unmemorable to me entirely, though.
>>
>>89457343
Vantas Ass
>>
>>89457476
I do really hope they fail.

Mostly because I can't see this succeeding. At least, if they do fail, Hussie will be forced to stop milking it and finally let go, and start a fresh project. Hell, maybe he even learned something from it, like better ways to organise his time. Problem Sleuth was good all the way through.
>>
File: top_rated_fan-adventures.png (981KB, 1425x1494px) Image search: [Google]
top_rated_fan-adventures.png
981KB, 1425x1494px
top-rated cancelled adventures: Heinousstuck, Nightfall, Paststuck, Be The Sea-Dweller Lowblood, Trickster!Stuck.

holy hell, Hexane and Hackbent are still going? Hexane has 3699 pages???
I'm still reading All-Night Laundry and I'm not even 200 pages in.
>>
>>89475827
>I could see Gamzee being Melee rather than Tank
>Kanaya could be either Tank or Melee, really
>Terezi more likely to be Melee or Healer, remind me how the blind girl would shoot, again?
>Vriska: Healer. kek'd

As for my own, personal zodiac sign, I can only say "Hell yes," as a Leo.
>>
>>89479698
Pretty good, Anon. If it wasn't so late in the years and the comic wasn't quite as fucking dead, I would even be tempted to draw Homestuck fan material with even more RPG elements (not that I'm a very good artist).
>>
>>89479947
Brilliant.
>>
>>89499766
Rose was interesting. And an interesting character that falls is worse than a non-interesting one.
>>
>>89500015
> a discussion on the meteor
Oh god, this is Davekat isn't it
>>
File: 50snanna.gif (111KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
50snanna.gif
111KB, 500x607px
>>89499810
>Mostly because I can't see this succeeding

Unfortunately, it'll at least make a profit. When it got on greelight it became its top game super quickly.
>>
>>89500825
A minute to laugh at pathethic aon who couldnt google for a sec before posting.
>>
>>89501083
>the guy who keeps telling people to use google
>>
>>89501083
>a discussion on the meteor
>Karkat: Discuss your relationship with Dave

That's a yes then. Good to know to stay away from that shit. Can't wait for normies to invade this fandom and hussie to sink that shit to appeal to an even bigger cashcow.
>>
File: holy shit its so BIG.png (141KB, 630x650px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit its so BIG.png
141KB, 630x650px
>>89500941
Why aren't people giving hussie more shit about his stupid SBAHJ project?
>>
File: vriskart.png (169KB, 540x582px) Image search: [Google]
vriskart.png
169KB, 540x582px
>>
File: yeah_wwell_wwhatevver.gif (72KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
yeah_wwell_wwhatevver.gif
72KB, 650x450px
>>89501083
Sometimes people ask you questions they could find out on their own because they want to talk to you.... and your response is "don't talk to me do it yourself."
No wonder you're alone.
>>
>>89449667
honestly amatuers making an entire game is really cool to me, especially after getting fucked over 6 ways from sunday
not surprised delays happen, not even mad
games are fucking huge amounts of work
>>
File: boxart.jpg (223KB, 705x525px) Image search: [Google]
boxart.jpg
223KB, 705x525px
>>89456177
forever
>>
File: IMG_5383.gif (6KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5383.gif
6KB, 650x450px
>>89467338
I may have gotten the Light blanket. I just adore that symbol.

Now just get the Hope hoodies made already holy fuck
>>
>>89500015
>tfw made an entire AU of my friends and i just for kicks because its actually really fun but its probably too autistic sounding to follow through
>>
File: tumblr_ojwj6ucVvl1ri31yvo1_500.png (139KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojwj6ucVvl1ri31yvo1_500.png
139KB, 500x645px
DYEL your friends?
>>
>>89469827
>Kaz is just stupid, and not a conman

Can't he be both?
>>
File: 1460904456096.png (162KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
1460904456096.png
162KB, 600x688px
>>89502370
It's more comfortable to believe people are evil than careless, because evil you can prepare for but careless is always a surprise.
>>
>>89502275
I and my friends have been making a fanventure very slowly for like five years. It's been marred by artist retiring and real life but it's lots of fun even if we haven't done relatively much
>>
>>89502587
No need to assume malevolent intent where incompetence or negligence will suffice
>>
File: 1461390053780.png (370KB, 1180x868px) Image search: [Google]
1461390053780.png
370KB, 1180x868px
>>89502771
i NEED to assume malevolent intent.
Because if the bad shit that happens is unintentional... how can I make myself safe from something that I have no way of predicting?
nope. I need people to be evil, I need a cause for the bad shit that happens. I can't live in a world I can't somehow control. unacceptable.
>>
>>89504641
Becoming Hitler 2.0, according to Cohen

>>89503550
Dave and Jade's houseslave
>>
>>89500015
wait, nightfall got cancelled? i dont follow it but i could have sword it was still going as of recently
>>
>>89506325
Just got cancelled.

I mean, not that I read that autistic drivel or anything, I just... heard about it. From a friend. Yeah.
>>
>>89506713
I didn't read it but I always respected it for having its own sprite style instead of just using the same homestuck template as everyone else
>>
>>89505423
Why do dave and jade need a slave?
>>
>>89506757
There has to be someone around to clean up the place and tidy up while Dave and Jade fuck like rabbits
>>
Isn't Homestuck already over a year ago? What are you guys even discussing in these threads?
>>
>>89506852
Post canon content, the new game that will (not) come out and the comics shitty ending.
>>
File: qUREkU24xtIabM9c2p70mQ.png (6KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
qUREkU24xtIabM9c2p70mQ.png
6KB, 446x400px
>>89506852
your meme isn't just old, anybody who can look at >>/co/catalog can tell you sound stupid.
>>
>>89449667
Maybe it's because you guys are a bunch of comicfags, so you don't understand this:

Delaying a game for quality assurance reasons is a GOOD thing. Shigeru Miyomoto once said "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." If they're delaying the game's release, it means they actually care about the quality of the final product, and that it's going to be worth the wait.

Trust me: once it gets released, nobody will ever care about the delays.
>>
>>89507368
Trust me: once it gets released, nobody will ever care about the game at all.
>>
>>89506784
Just make a robot for that then.
>>
File: 20170129_171131.jpg (362KB, 983x704px) Image search: [Google]
20170129_171131.jpg
362KB, 983x704px
>>89502691
i just did it on my own when free but they knew about it and were amused. good to know im not the only one. pic related.
>>
File: tumblr_m5admzh6TI1r9bwyt.png (16KB, 279x246px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5admzh6TI1r9bwyt.png
16KB, 279x246px
>>89507671
But it's more fun to hurt Karkat's feelings.
>>
>>89507368
You are using knowledge without having enough to apply context. This is a game that has been delayed by almost half a decade already by a turbulent, delayed at the last second once again.

Such projects are universaly doomed. A famous comparison would be with Duke Nukem Forever, a more contemporary example is Mighty No. 9.

A bad game is bad forever, and a game that habitually can't get out the door is as well.
>>
>>89456177
There's a difference between delaying soon before release and delaying well in advance

The former is indicator the game is going to be a catastrophe
>>
>>89507990
>Duke Nukem Forever
DNF isn't bad. I've played it, it just got shit on because it's a 2000's FPS released in the 2010's.
>>
>>89508252
You are so incredibly wrong. There are literally no positive aspects to that game, and I don't say that lightly.
>>
Jake/Aranea was the only thing I ever "shipped" in my whole life, when I was 15. Never again.
>>
>>89507945
They're nice!
Here's ours: http://mspfanventures.com/?s=2461

I've been doing the drawings for the three or four most recent updates.
>>
>>89479500
>bottom left Dave humping and licking another Dave

gold
>>
>>89507959
Agreed, weenies deserve to 8e 8ullied and cucked.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nefm6vpAWK1r1e1zo.gif (12KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nefm6vpAWK1r1e1zo.gif
12KB, 500x346px
SO. HOW DOES IT FEEL. TO KNOW THAT YOUR HEROES FAILED. REALLY BADLY. AND NEVER MADE THEIR UNIVERSE. THE GAME YOU WOUPD GET TO PLAY. THE ENDING OF YOUR COMIC WAS A SHAM. A BEAUTIFUL ILLUSION. THAT I MADE FOR YOU. BECAUSE I AM BOTH. AN EXEMPLARY MANGAKA. AND A MERCIFUL GOD. IT IS MY RIGHT. AS DEMIURGE. PRIME MOVER. CREATOR OF THE STORY YOU LAPPED UP.
YOU SEE. I DESERVE THIS. BECAUSE I ALONE SOLVED THE UTLIMATE RIDDLE. AND OBTAINED THE ULTIMATE BOON. BUT SINCE I AM A MERCIFUL AND POWERFUL CREATOR. I WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WILL NEVER GET TO HEAR. THE RIDDLE THAT YOLDOBABE SQUIRTED ON ME FROM HIS SEXY LIPS.

WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THIS GAME?
>>
File: 3R7udPw.png (224KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3R7udPw.png
224KB, 640x480px
>>89500015
the author Neon made an official announcement, and because Dropbox is banning hotlinking that means all the ilustrations of the story are going to vanish on March 15th.

Come to think of it, a fucklot of fan adventures and quest threads are going to be fucked on March 15th.
>>
>>89509921
Where can I find the official announcement? I remember being kind of interested in Nightfall, at least enough to read around a hundred pages or so.

Also damn, I totally forgot about Dropbox doing away with public links.
>>
File: book book book book.png (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
book book book book.png
17KB, 640x480px
>>89510220
I was using http://mspfanventures.com/rss/a620.xml in my rss reader.
http://mspfanventures.com/?s=620&p=2039
>>
>>89508746
cool, how is usuing that site anyways? is it retard friendly? i know nothing of coding and commands
>>
>>89511886
Very user friendly. The honest to God hardest thing is organizing the BBcode right in pesterlogs. You can use a custom http file or whatever to change the site for your adventure, but it isn't needed.
>>
>>89507368
>Shigeru Miyomoto once said "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."
Miyamoto didn't play Duke Nukem Forever.
Excessive delays are a strong indicator of massive problems in the game's development and each one lowers the likelihood of the final product being good... and hiveswap's delays HAVE been excessive and there HAVE been massive problems that we know about. It would be foolish to expect anything better than the bare minimum, and even then you'll probably be disappointed.
>>
File: 1384899606715.png (116KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1384899606715.png
116KB, 800x900px
>>
>>89490930
It's what pushed me to read Homestuck.
>>
developers don't miss release dates to make things perfect or polish up minor details

they miss release dates because there are fundamental and serious issues that need to be addressed, because the core game hasn't been tested, or even completely implemented yet

and that means that they let things get down to the wire, and they didn't get to include all or any of the side stuff they wanted to, because it wasn't as important as the core game

You don't embarrass yourself, your boss, and your fans to buy a little more time to add that sidequest you wanted. You do it because you have no other choice.
>>
File: 1462733943673.jpg (28KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462733943673.jpg
28KB, 375x375px
>>89449747
HIGH TIER
>Kanaya and Katnep spam
>I wish Karkat would suck Vriska's 8ulge

ACCEPTABLE TIER
>Wow, I hate Hussie
>Act 6 was a mistake
>I HATE DAVEKAT

BAD TIER
>2 months until Davekat
>waaaah I hate Vriska
>waaaaah what's the point of Karkat
>>
>>89514310
How long until Shelby drops Homestuck completely for Steven Universe?
>>
>>89514310
No, thanks for asking.
>>
do you think hussie regrets demonizing ICP in the eyes of millions of young impressionable bloggers now that it turns out that juggaloism is a leftist movement
>>
File: 1388379656283.png (196KB, 768x450px) Image search: [Google]
1388379656283.png
196KB, 768x450px
>>
File: 1476445969510.png (6KB, 319x365px) Image search: [Google]
1476445969510.png
6KB, 319x365px
Andrew Hussie is a self-loathing betacuck numale whose been emotionally castrated by Halftruth and literally castrated by IPGD. All of his friends and employees are SJWs who demonize men and it comes through in his writing of all male Homestuck characters been wimpy and emotionally broken and the female characters as strong independent women who don't need no man.
>>
>>89516059
True.
>>
>>89516059
Never forget.
>>
>>89516059
It's not a Homestuck thread without you
>>
File: 1462626747772.gif (170KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1462626747772.gif
170KB, 650x450px
>>89515424

>(((juggaloism)))
>>
>>89516059
Yes, and?
>>
File: 1462235575298.png (234KB, 900x899px) Image search: [Google]
1462235575298.png
234KB, 900x899px
>>
>>89518185
>Making your cat roll over
>>
>>89509921
>http://mspfanventures.com/?s=620&p=2039
So...someone's going to save them, right? They're not going to just be lost forever a la the forums?
>>
>>89515424
I really don't think he's had any sort of negative impact on their image, or at least nothing that really makes a difference compared to the whole magnets faux pa. If anything, I think he inadvertently planted the seeds for sympathy towards juggalos, possibly even paving the way for the ICPresidency joke to prove prophetic.
>>
>>89449667
>yogsventures 2.0
>>
post Angel's tumblr link pls
>>
>>89520165
paradoxjelli
>>
Any of you fags have a screencap of that guy flipping his shit over the ending and comparing Huss to Stephen King?
>>
>>89490117
So who are the skeletons in elder god tier?
>>
>>89520878
The Odd Gentlemen
>>
>>89454495
>All of this for Act 1 of a game

This is the worst part of it all. The way Episode 1 development has gone, and how devastated the fandom has been by the debacle ending and the closing of the forums, there is simply no way in hell there will actually be three more. Much less the sequel hope that was part of the original pitch. The kickstarter money is by now LONG GONE and the game is NOT going to be a great seller, which means we'll be very lucky if they manage one more part to complete it.

>>89507368
this will be barely a game. if they wanted to actually make a game, with gameplay, they would have done a legit Sburb-like thing. Hiveswap is basically going to be more of the walkabout 'adventure game' segments from the comic, with prettier painted art backgrounds. it is just a paywalled side-story extension of the comic, possibly another Hussie vehicle (more likely another nu-Hussie and SJW hanger-on vehicle, like all of the post-haitus Homestuck).
>>
File: 1388383393975.jpg (1MB, 830x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1388383393975.jpg
1MB, 830x1153px
>>
>>89507990
>delayed by almost half a decade

what timeline do you live in jesus christ

>meant to be released halfway through 2014
>it is now early 2017
>two and a half years
>literally half of half a decade
>>
>>89521368
Come on now, the awful communication alone is a huge red flag. If Hussie's team had been up front about the delays and other problems, people would have a lot more patience with him, but the utter radio silence combined with missed reward tiers and other sketchy shit leads to a very different picture.

Like I get that it feels better to pretend this is all the Odd Gentlemen's fault but Hussie's the boss, it's his job to communicate with his backers and make sure his organization is presenting a professional front. It was HIS name and good word that got the massive amount of money Hivebent did.
>>
>>89521564
?????????

I didn't say anything about theoddgentlemen (though it is of course entirely their fault) I'm pointing out that your "the game is half a decade delayed!" line is completely fucking bogus
>>
>his favorite character was karkat
>>
>>89521628
He was your favorite too.
>>
>>89521628
>he wasted 7 years of his life to watch his favorite character become Dave's bitch
>>
>>89464564
at least MN9 came out

And I enjoyed it
>>
>>89476216
It's funny to me that many of the characters are bad people by accident and oversight rather than intentional crafting.
>>
>>89522736
I mean you can partially blame it on being teenagers but yeah, I've said this before but Hussie almost seems afraid of having his human characters actually interact like people.
>>
>>89514747
Please stop posting this face.
>>
File: 1464375225982.png (4KB, 124x260px) Image search: [Google]
1464375225982.png
4KB, 124x260px
>>89523031
Vriska >>>>>>>> Dogshit = Your Favorite Character >>>>>>>> Karkuck
>>
>>89522566
he didn't even end up as that.
>>
>>89523229
Crabs > Spiders
>>
>>89523548
Thanks Jade
>>
File: smug jade.png (161KB, 437x747px) Image search: [Google]
smug jade.png
161KB, 437x747px
>>89523847
>>
>>89507990
>and a game that habitually can't get out the door is as well.
The Last Guardian
TF2
FF XV
>>
>>89523886
jade's broken back
>>
>>89523229
Don't bully Karkat...
>>
>>89524710
BULLY KARKAT
>>
File: large breast humiliations.png (124KB, 900x499px) Image search: [Google]
large breast humiliations.png
124KB, 900x499px
>>89524758
bully jade instead.
>>
File: 1359727275524.png (32KB, 1076x844px) Image search: [Google]
1359727275524.png
32KB, 1076x844px
>>
>>89524710
8 U L L Y
>>
>>89520499
No but that's a very appropriate reaction. Hell, the Dark Tower ending would have been better for the story than what we got.
>>
File: 0.png (281KB, 436x590px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
281KB, 436x590px
>>89508108
>There's a difference between delaying soon before release and delaying well in advance
Not really
>The former is indicator the game is going to be a catastrophe
Not really. all it indicate is that there is bug fixing required.

incidentally, what the fuck, captcha?
>>
>>89521564
>missed reward tiers
Which one? I thought all of the additional rewards had been delivered.
>>
File: 1349219364573.png (27KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1349219364573.png
27KB, 650x450px
>>
>>89514747

GOD TIER
>who ARADIA here
>>
>>89524102
The worst of the Team ICO games
Valve time exists in its own bubble of existence next to Blizzard and Rockstar
An over hyped, sub-par open world game with zero combat depth that goes down the shitter for the last Act.

>>89525633
They delayed it last minute, for an indefinite amount of time, that means it wasn't fucking done, and that they don't know how to set proper deadlines. I can tell you exactly why they delayed, it because there was a major class 2 bug that they don't know how to fix, and it's either too common or is too detrimental to fix in a post release patch. There is no other explanation. General bug testing would have given us a solid release date.

Any development team that lets something like that go right up until the game is supposed to go gold is a fucking train wreck of a development team.
>>
>>89527078
>They delayed it last minute, for an indefinite amount of time, that means it wasn't fucking done
1. they delayed it for bug fixing, meaning it's almost done.
2. Tchnically, it has never been delayed for the simple reason we were never given an actual release date. Hussie could have said nothing and we wouldn't even know it was being delayed. They simply informed us on the status of the game, which is "almost done".

>I can tell you exactly why they delayed, it because there was a major class 2 bug that they don't know how to fix
Are you a psychic?
> There is no other explanation.
There is: the one they gave: Bug hunting (which make perfect sense) as well as the intend to make a simultaneous release with something else (which, commercially, make sense).

>General bug testing would have given us a solid release date.
No, it wouldn't.

>Any development team that lets something like that go right up until the game is supposed to go gold is a fucking train wreck of a development team.
you have no idea what is going on.
>>
Remember when the sburb building mechanics were used for something other than copy pasting
i dont
>>
>>89527198
Bug testing is set to a schedule, that's how it works. We were told last minute, that means the delay was unexpected. We weren't given a release date, that means they aren't sure when it will be ready. The only explanation that fits these facts is a major issue that they can't schedule around, and the most common such issue in game development (after failing pre-cert, which isn't an issue with Steam) is an unsolved class 2 bug.
>>
>>89527860
Whats class 2?
>>
>>89528271
not him but class 2 is a category of fairly severe bugs, things seriously game breaking in any number of ways, the only bugs more severe are ones that cause save corruption, hard crashes, and in at least one instance that I heard, a bug that wiped the computers hard drive
>>
>>89528271
Class 2 or Class B bugs are any bug that don't make the game unplayable or cause irreparable damage. Examples are soft locks, progression blockers, record faults, etc. More minor bugs are classified Class 3 or Class C.
>>
>>89527198
>they delayed it for bug fixing, meaning it's almost done.
this isn't how software development works
>>
>>89521368
it was delayed by 2.5 years, but don't forget that we're only getting 25% of the game when it actually does release

it could easily be 5 years before we get the full game, if ever
>>
>>89528725
>25%
you mean 12.5%, since they also split it into two games
>>
Equius
Aradia
>>
File: 1367192740229.jpg (441KB, 1200x918px) Image search: [Google]
1367192740229.jpg
441KB, 1200x918px
>>
Shouldn't Hiveswap be releasing tomorrow?
>>
>>89529903
topu keku
>>
File: 1466480536371.png (49KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
1466480536371.png
49KB, 500x308px
>>89529503
>>
>>89529903
Hilarious
>>
File: oh ahh god.png (295KB, 570x459px) Image search: [Google]
oh ahh god.png
295KB, 570x459px
>>
File: aa_ct_what_did_y0u_d00000.png (293KB, 800x1001px) Image search: [Google]
aa_ct_what_did_y0u_d00000.png
293KB, 800x1001px
>>89529503
>>
so
no drawfags here anymore?
were snapchats shit?
>>
File: drew-carey1.jpg (38KB, 430x300px) Image search: [Google]
drew-carey1.jpg
38KB, 430x300px
Ironic ways Andrew Hussie could die
>>
>>89533601
Fucked to death by Karkat.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlJIlPJg_2Q
>>
>>
>>89533601
Crushed by a poorly drawn horse
>>
>>89533601
Blood poisoning.
>>
File: CANON TITS.gif (3MB, 303x495px) Image search: [Google]
CANON TITS.gif
3MB, 303x495px
>>89533601
>Halftruth goes crazy and takes everyone in WP with her in a crazy homicide suicide
>She leaves behind a note that says Hussie chose Vriska over her which is why they broke up
>>
>>89536336
the colouring in this is so weird
>>
>>89536390
Caliborn's quest for anime mastery will never be complete.
>>
I never read homestuck because it looks too confusing and meta. Did I make the right choice?
>>
>>89537132
Yes, but not because it's confusing and meta.
>>
>>89537571
I'll take it. Being right for the wrong reasons is good enough.
>>
>>89537600
Here, read this instead. It's a more manageable size, and only gets better the further in you get. It should convey almost everything good about Homestuck without any of the bad;

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4
>>
>>89537700
>Problem Sleuth will be a decade old next year
What the fuck, time?
>>
>>89537132
Yes
>>
File: IMG_1140.jpg (71KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1140.jpg
71KB, 500x450px
>>89531314
What the fuck, man
>>
File: 1357485658821.png (288KB, 687x529px) Image search: [Google]
1357485658821.png
288KB, 687x529px
>>
>>89533601
Choked to death on his meal. When they cut him open, they find in his throat an entire, well preserved ham.
>>
Karkat's harem consisting of Dave, Terezi and Jade!
>>
What happens in five years when Hiveswap is released? We go to /vg/?
>>
File: 1429063580216.gif (24KB, 261x229px) Image search: [Google]
1429063580216.gif
24KB, 261x229px
>>
Karkat transfigured into a pair of succulent jowls before he could become relevant!
>>
Karkst getting cucked and losing his harem to Vriska!
>>
>>89527078
>a major class 2 bug
spoonfeed me here, what are these classes you speak of and where are they documented
>>
>>89527078
>Valve time exists in its own bubble of existence next to Blizzard and Rockstar
>this doesn't count because I say so

never leave /v/ again
>>
>>89528381
>More minor bugs are classified Class 3 or Class C
where, cite something on the internet
>>
>>89528381
>Class 2 or Class B bugs are any bug that don't make the game unplayable or cause irreparable damage. Examples are soft locks, progression blockers, record faults, etc. More minor bugs are classified Class 3 or Class C.

Except when they're Class Green or Class Paperclip, you complete idiot! Then, it's a matter of them not baking the content correctly or a bus throttle, but that's fucking obvious now isn't it
>>
>>89542205
they aren't comparable because those aren't games that had been delayed for years, they're just sequels that came out much later than the original game

the whole point is that good developers are good at managing time so they don't fall into the trap where they have to keep saying "it's just gonna be a couple more months"
>>
>>89542271
oh no argument then, I thought people were saying TF2 had actual serious delays, not "waaaah it didn't come out as soon as I felt entitled that it should"
>>
>>89541141
somehow appropriate
>>
>>89542491
You don't have a bulge, Vriska.
>>
last for aradia 0_0
>>
(Not actually) last for Cohen.
>>
Last for Vriska
THE 8EST
>>
>>89544388
Oh yeeeeeeeeah
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.