[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: SOT25.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT25.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
β€œIn Lethyx dwells a white princeling who doth not sleep, but feedeth upon the sleep of other as a tick fattens itself upon a bloated vein. There doth he perch, and sifteth through the minds of men as one sorts marbles, to shatter them at his pleasure.”
– Book of Black Kings

>He probably dresses up like this three or four times a week minimum even when not in someone's dream.
>>
>>89447280
we've already had a thread for this update you fartknocker
>>
>>89447280
Spill Six Billion Semens
>>
>>89447280
This looks exactly like the "poor unfortunate souls" sequence from little mermaid
>>
>>89447280
You remind me of the babe
>>
spoiler for incoming page

Incubus wins the Allisonbowl
>>
I kinda regret reading that, now I have to wait til Tuesday.
>>
>>89448309
what babe?
>>
>>89448762
She's gonna be turned into a sea anemone
>>
File: 1457768728591.gif (2MB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1457768728591.gif
2MB, 500x450px
>>89448762
>When I did something myself I felt powerful and in control, so yes make me that way without hard work eventhough you just said yourself how that works out
>>
>>89447280
So, I take it Incubus' motivation here is "watch the world burn"?
>>
>>89449746
He does it for the lulz
>>
>>89449693
Shes not looking for real progress. She just wants control NOW.
>>
>>89448762
>Letting a god put a piece of his mind into yours

oh goody, looks like we're getting mind control after all.
>>
>>89448762
God fucking damn it Allison you dumb bitch. You were supposed to take down each of the seven, not align with the worst of them. Jesus christ
>>
>>89449778
Which she cleary won't get by letting one of the seve most powerful beings in existance in her head, when her quest is to piss them all off
>>
>>89449909
>You were supposed to take down each of the seven
why do people think this?
it has never been that kind of story
>>
>>89449910
How else is she supposed to piss off Inccboi if not by later mindraping the part of his mind placed in her mind?

She'll fuck him over eventually, right now she's still dealing with being a self-hating loser.
Just because she chose King doesn't mean she instantly gets over all her baggage.
>>
File: 1480798856091.jpg (106KB, 500x500px)
1480798856091.jpg
106KB, 500x500px
>>89449943
Peasent talk
>>
>>89448762
ALLISON YOU DUMB BITCH

THAT SHIT RIGHT THERE

THAT IS NOT HOW ROYALTY WORKS

Incubus is a fun character though, I like him a lot.
>>
>>89449925
Because she's Zoss' chosen heir, implication being that she's the next Conquering King. Potentially those implications are just there to throw us off, though, given that spoiler page. That... Does not seem like a particularly royal thing to do.

Incubus' motives have been tentatively confirmed as 'Shits and Giggles', though, so maybe the story will end up being one of complete dissolution, rather than the continuation of a cycle.
>>
I am REALLY enjoying Incubus. Nice to see a god that his his shit together for a change, and this is perfect traditional Faustian devil chicanery.
>>
>>89451612
>That... Does not seem like a particularly royal thing to do
Well yeah. She's not on the path to Royalty, she needs to find it. Zoss is attempting to give her guidance is all
>>
>>89449205
the babe with the power
>>
>>89451656
Sure, but in terms of mis-stepping on that path, this is less 'tripped over the curb', and more 'stepped on a nuclear landmine'.

Like, there are fuckups on the path to royalty, sure. If it was easy, it wouldn't be royalty.

This is not a fuckup. This is a fuck-into-the-stratosphere.
>>
>>89452607
Well, in the last thread Abbadon did say she was about to dig herself into a hole
>>
>>89452675
Understatement of the Kalpa
>>
>>89452746
I'm sure she can dig her way out
>>
>>89447280
Shameless bumping to get that SU shit moved down.
>>
Allison is NOT based and probably a homosexual as well.
>>
>>89454929
So they is indeed Yisun
>>
>>89449693
Remember Allison's self-esteem issues, and how last arc was not a victory for her. She doesn't think she has what it takes on her own. The one time she stood up for herself, a god queen bled her out like a pig.

My guess is that this is going to hurt more than help her, and not in the Faustian "be careful what you wish for" sense. This is going to lock her out of the power of the Key. No one can give you your crown, you have to earn if for yourself.
>>
>>89451612
>That... Does not seem like a particularly royal thing to do.
Probably because you misunderstood what royalty means in the context of the comic and were just projecting your idealised concept of real-world royalty and all it aspires to.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.