[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netflix Animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: 6e6.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6e6.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
So, Was wondering, how much of the Netflix shows do people watch?
Which do you like, which do you think are bad, whivh you recommend.
>inb4 only Bojack is good
>>
Most of DreamWorks' stuff has been solid to legitimately/suprisingly good. I've also heard good things about F in the Family but haven't watched it.
>>
>>89440213
Only Bojack is good
to be honest family
>>
Trollhunters was alright but I could understand how someone couldn't like it
>>
File: peabody-5.png (531KB, 1135x530px) Image search: [Google]
peabody-5.png
531KB, 1135x530px
I Ask because Have being watching the Peabody and sherman show.
And is good for a kids cartoon, I like the line style and colors and all that, remind me some other cartoons.
And I notice that there is some really visible fart jokes and poop jokes, even maybe puke once... but im not sure...
My guess is that the censorship could be lighter because isnt made for television. so you can have more groser stuff, and even females show more legs and boobs than usual.
>>
Bojack - at least season 1 &2 are a must watch. And if you like Bojack, you miiight like The F is for Family (S1 is short too, so not much a commitment anyhow).

Voltron: Legendary Defender, pretty cool.
Trollhunters, at least worth it for the CGI and Arrgghh!
Kulipari Army of Frogs: entertaining once you get past the limitations of the animation. And the inherent silliness of frogs
Peabody and Sherman: solid artstyle and pretty funny

Dinotrux ?
Skylanders Academy ?
>>
>>89441433
>Trollhunters, at least worth it for the CGI
wait what? Worth it for the CGI?
>>
According to wikipedia, these are all the Netflix Exclusive Animated shows. Let's see who's consumed them all...

All Hail King Julien
Ask the StoryBots
Bojack Horseman
Care Bears & Cousins
Dawn of the Croods
Dinotrux
Edgar Rice Burroughs’ Tarzan and Jane
Ever After High
F is for Family
Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh
Justin Time GO!
Kong: King of the Apes
Kulipari: An Army of Frogs
Lego Bionicle: The Journey to One
Lego Friends: The Power of Friendship
Luna Petunia
Popples
Skylanders Academy
The Adventures of Puss in Boots
The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show
Trollhunters
Turbo FAST
VeggieTales in the House
Voltron: Legendary Defender
We're Lalaloopsy
Word Party
World of Winx
>>
>>89440213
Chicken feet?
>>
>>89441518
It's got pretty good animation for a 26 episode series
>>
>>89440213
I got tired of Bojack's shtick after the half of the second season.

Only show I've liked was Voltron, and thats usually the only type of cartoons I gravitate too, adventure, fighting, a story I can care about.

I might give trollhunters a shot but I always hated cgi TV shows, always looks kinda cheap.
>>
>>89441546
I guess they didnt count the anime shows.
like knight of xidonia, or what ever is written.
>>
File: tumblr_nwngns3OxN1smladko6_1280.jpg (72KB, 556x579px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwngns3OxN1smladko6_1280.jpg
72KB, 556x579px
>>89441555
well, yes she does.
I guess is for being naked and all that.
>>
File: ChristineCrush.png (238KB, 986x656px) Image search: [Google]
ChristineCrush.png
238KB, 986x656px
>>89441159
>>
>>89440213
>>89440843
>>89441433
>>89441546
>>89441672
>Bojack
It's BoJack, dinguses.
>>
>>89443354
No one cares
>>
>>89443354
or maybe is BojaKc
>>
>>89441433
>Dinotrux ?

I have not watched it, but combining trucks with dinosaurs seems like something I would've loved as a kid.
>>
File: shelby.png (141KB, 308x314px) Image search: [Google]
shelby.png
141KB, 308x314px
I liked the episode with the loli. Cute as fuck.
>>
File: 1395637270658.gif (1024KB, 242x227px) Image search: [Google]
1395637270658.gif
1024KB, 242x227px
>>89443354

I was so confuse. Thank you for clearing that up.
>>
I've seen Trollhunters, Voltron, and Bionicle. First two are good, Bionicle was alright but mostly made me want to get into the stuff the gloss over in the first episode that recaps what I assume is the Bionicle lore that already existed.
I also saw the first episode of Kulipari. Didn't seem too bad. Want to fuck the spider.
The trailer for Tarzan and Jane made me feel like I was about to vomit. I'm not exaggerating. If you're a fan of the books don't watch it. Don't even read the synopsis. Just pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
They turned Home into a funny SoL show
>>
File: bojack_01258_by_dragonballzCZ.png (797KB, 1777x1429px) Image search: [Google]
bojack_01258_by_dragonballzCZ.png
797KB, 1777x1429px
>Bojack
>>
>>89447900
smart
>>
>>89441546
DREAMWORKS POWER RANKINGS

GOD TIER
Trollhunters
All Hail King Julien
Home
Voltron

GOOD TIER
Peabody and Sherman
Turbo FAST
Dragons
Adventures of Puss in Boots
Dinotrux

BAD TIER
Dawn of the Croods

SHIT TIER
Veggietales in the house
Live action shit
>>
File: 1471388213358.jpg (16KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1471388213358.jpg
16KB, 500x282px
>The monopoly episode of All Hail King Julien
>>
File: Dinotrux_poster.jpg (112KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
Dinotrux_poster.jpg
112KB, 300x420px
>>89444983
>>89441433
Dinotrux is my secret pleasure when the family is out. The story morals are a little cliche, but the animation and the concept is top notch. I'd give it the five episode treatment and see if its up your alley. This is what I wanted Bob the Builder to be.
>>
>>89449808
I appreciate it resisting the urge to do a season finale cliffhanger and instead having a crisis that is resolved that episode.
>>
>>89440213
>whivh you recommend.
Trollhunters. It'f fucking awesome, and that's coming from a guy who loathes web originals (live action and animated). Trollhunters has
>good writing
>a serialized structure (as opposed to being yet another episodic crap)
>bearable amount and quality of comedy and stereotypes
>nice designs
>nice visuals overall
>some unexpected turns
I came in expecting,at best, monster-of-the-week kiddie fodder, yet got something that actually made me wonder what's gonna be in the next episode.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.