[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which robin suffered more tim or jason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: pydeje5a.jpg (296KB, 939x709px) Image search: [Google]
pydeje5a.jpg
296KB, 939x709px
which robin suffered more

tim or jason
>>
Jason, at least Tim has had chances of getting laid and led teams that aren't full of retards and drunks (although Teenagers are arguably on that level)
>>
>>89439937
Jason died.
>>
>>89441054
yea but tim is clucked by a city
>>
Tim was attacked by Damian and Jason, he's the punching bag robin.
>>
>>89441233
and he never get featured in movies and shit (besides the new adventures of batman and robin), its always dick as robin. tim gets pushed aside
>>
in universe Jason, he's the shitty failRobin

outside universe Tim because he's never used. people either go with dick or damian for robin in other media nowadays
>>
>>89441356
He's the bland robin that everyone forgot about.
Being Tim is suffering.
>>
>>89441356
>what is young justice

But it's true, being Tim is suffering
>>
>>89439937
Jason suffered more definitely.
However, being a Jasonfag is a pretty blessed life right now. To be a Timfag is be in perpetual suffering.
>>
>>89441451
You're not helping by mentioning YJ.

Tim was an actual piece of cardboard and he and Barbara shouldn't have existed in the 2nd season.
>>
>>89439937
>I hit harder

Who the fuck wrote this?

Jason is canon the biggest and strongest member of the Batfamily aside from Bruce. He's a brawler.
>>
>>89441387

This.
>>
>>89443956
all he does is shoot people and whine about daddy not loving him
>>
>>89444059
What does that have to do with him being the biggest and strongest member of the Batfam aside from Bruce?

Read a comic sometime. He's like 6'2 220lbs.
>>
>>89441356
Hey, remember how he actually had some actual connection to the plot in the Arkham games and even ends up marrying Barbara? Dick got NOTHING in those. Except for maybe the most fun playstyle aside from actually Batman.
>>
>>89439937
No! Don't fight! I ship you two!
>>
>>89443932
More than Jason got as a dead hologram.
>>
>>89443956
>Scott Lobdell
/co/'s nominee for all the Eisner awards
>>
>>89443932
but he is there
>>
>>89443956
The story was by Lobdell, but the script was by someone else.
>>
>>89441356
Wasn't he in that Batman Beyond animated thing?
>>
>>89439937
I think that Jason
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.