[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more rightfully fucked over character in the last few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Name a more rightfully fucked over character in the last few years than Beast. Writers write him as a dick who makes stupid choices for years, and it creates a backlash of people that want to see him fall on his face as hard as he can. Maybe if he gets fucked over hard enough we can forgive him and start over with this relationship. So indeed he does fall on his face repeatedly in different stories and its pretty good.

>Decides to bring the X-Men from the past to the present, which creates a whole fuckfest of anomalies. In order to prevent some mutant rebellion he thinks was going to happen
>X-Men from the past no longer can go back
>The rebellion he thought was going to be super bloody and get them all killed, turned out to be a peaceful protest in Washington. Beast goes mad when he hears it, screams how the other X-men could forgive Scott, storms out, when it turns out Scott never really did shit even when he put on his bad boy act. Whatever they thought Scott was planning, he certainly wasn't planning shit. Everything was posturing
>The Watcher's final act before dying was to tell hank that he's a piece of shit. Just appearing before his bedside one night judging him silently.
>Tries to work with the inhumans after they kill a lot of mutants, it doesn't go well

I don't even remember half the shit he did, but he's one of those guys lately that you wanted to see eat some shit.
>>
>>89438901
Beast has been a shit ever since Dark Reign. He complained that Cyclops was running a kill squad so he left the X-Men to join Captain America... who promptly put him on a kill squad. Then, after Cyclops shut down his X-Force team (after they saved Hope) Wolverine kept it going. Then Wolverine went and Schism'd the X-Men. And he kept that kill squad going the whole time. But Beast didn't care about that, so he went and joined Wolverine anyways.

Beast's fuckery is legendary.
>>
>>89439046
And Beast hasn't been fucked over. This wasn't one character over the last few years. This has been steady character progression over half a dozen writers for over a decade. Beast is awful.
>>
>>89438901
>>
>>89438901
I'd just love to know why the writers keep going in this direction with Beast. He used to be such a fun characters but now, whatever point he may have used to have pertaining to Scott going too far has been completely lost to spite. Hell he was willing to surrender the planet to the Inhumans, people who use to think themselves too good to be around anyone else
>>
I thought the watcher wasn't suppose to talk
>>
File: Alien_Science_Pervert.jpg (242KB, 1267x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Alien_Science_Pervert.jpg
242KB, 1267x1236px
I think it is pretty fucked up that current writers don't understand how to write one of the most dynamic characters in the X-Men roster. You had comic legends Grant Morrison and Warren Ellis capture Beast perfectly in their respective X-Men comics. Then, writers such as Kieron Gillen and Charlie Huston, who admitted to not having read X-Men, utterly nail the character of Beast when they used him. Kieron Gillen's S.W.O.R.D. and Charlie Huston's Beast cameos in Wolverine: The Best There Is should have been the template all writers used for Beast's character.
>>
>>89439376
The Watcher isn't supposed to invade people's houses while they sleep and lurk over their beds. But I guess The Watcher didn't get the memo from Shinji Ikari.
>>
>>89439123
He looks so haunted in this. This is beautiful.
I would love a redemption arc for Beast. Bring Scott back and have them mend their friendship.
>>
>>89438901
Guys, why the O5 can't go back?
>>
File: Two_Cows_Chewing_Cud.jpg (188KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
Two_Cows_Chewing_Cud.jpg
188KB, 1024x771px
>>89439464
Bendis wanted to write Jean Grey again.
>>
File: star-lord-2.jpg (890KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
star-lord-2.jpg
890KB, 1680x1050px
I disagree.
>>
File: Big_Dog.jpg (433KB, 1209x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Dog.jpg
433KB, 1209x1240px
>>89439458
The days Beast and Cyclops could argue with each other because they genuinely cared about each other.
>>
>>89439458
That's what I have been waiting for, for so long. I loved the Cyclops/Beast best bros friendship. It's what kept me into X-Men comics long after Marvel screwed up everything I liked about their products.
>>
>>89438901
>I do not act
Sure think fag
>>
>>89439464
because readers keep buying their comics?
>>
Eight years is not a few
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.