[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: BATTLE BROTHERS.jpg (31KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
BATTLE BROTHERS.jpg
31KB, 600x462px
What was his endgame?
>>
>>89437245
To make the town lazy.
>>
To prevent the destruction of the native culture of Lazytown
>>
>>89437257
What's the point of that? Did he invest heavily into Lazy futures or something?
>>
>>89437245
To get that Stephanie puh.
>>
>>89437294
well technically, uh, nah
>>
>>89437245
To become number one.
>>
>>89437294
If i recall correctly, it's cause people doing things annoyed him.
>>
Seems to me like he spent more time performing manual tasks of labour than anyone else in the town.

Lazy my ass.
>>
File: 6d8.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
6d8.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
To spread the Worker's Revolution worldwide.
>>
Stephanie and Sportacus intervene on the culture of Lazytown, Robbie is just trying to make the town stick to its roots than let a kid tell everyone how to act.
>>
>>89437368
The moral of the story is that people who don't want to try actually put more effort in being lazy than someone who just does the work.
>>
>>89437294
He wanted peace and quiet.
>>
>>89437368
He's an anthropologist studying Lazytown. Notice how all 3 outsiders are humans?
>>
>>89437397
These are so stupid but I love them. Any more?
>>
>>89437245
He wanted what will farrell wanted in lego movie.
Classic control sociopath.
>>
He just wanted to live his quiet (ab)normal life
>>
>>89437558
-kira yoshikage music-
>>
To stop the evil Sportacus. Seriously that guy was evil.
>Dick Dastardly Mustache
>Giant Aerial Fortress Blimp of Doom
>Super Strength
All the hallmarks of a classic supervillain.
>>
File: good food, comfy chair.jpg (769KB, 1694x1079px) Image search: [Google]
good food, comfy chair.jpg
769KB, 1694x1079px
>>89437245
He already reached his end goal.

He wanted a world (town) where he could do what he wanted and be who he wanted to be.
Which was being lazy. Having a good sit in a comfy chair, not caring about his fitness, eating good tasting food, not caring if it was healthy or not.
If it wasn't a kids show he's probably be masturbating all day while browsing 4chan.
And he'd gotten the town just right in that he could live like that without interruptions, without judgement.

And then, Sportacus and Stephanie came to town, and pretty much ruined his cushy life.
Whenever they weren't interrupting his naps or whatever, they were criticizing every part of his life as unhealthy or unwholesome.

All his plans and schemes are just for the purpose of getting back what was taken from him.
The irony that all the effort it costs him has him in pretty good shape as well, but then again its more about the principle of the thing.
If a stranger came up to you and told you your way of life is wrong, and every choice you've made in life was wrong, but you can fix it just by living like them, you'd tell them to fuck off too.
>>
>>89437294
He just wanted the life back they interrupted.

>>89437368
It's the principle of the thing. Fight fire with fire if you have to.

>>89437344
>>89437451
>>89437558
Pretty much this.
>>
>>89437731
I fuckin feel him as a human, what kinda asshole tells you how to live your especially when you don't know them and they don't know you. Atleast TRY to build a relationship first before "giving him advice and encouraging him to lead a better life".
>>
File: japanese kamikazee pilot.png (913KB, 787x818px) Image search: [Google]
japanese kamikazee pilot.png
913KB, 787x818px
>>89437545
>>
>>89437245
To win for once.
>>
>>
>>89437622
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LeVwGOuqU
>>
>>89437245

Fuck kids
>>
File: what do i care.png (432KB, 284x617px) Image search: [Google]
what do i care.png
432KB, 284x617px
>>89438250
This is next-level shitposting.
>>
Sportacus has a '10' on his costume
Robbie is surprisingly fit and spry for a supposedly lazy guy
Robbie is the original Sportacus and resents him taking a moniker he created for his own gain and using it to make the downs syndrome puppets active and healthy.
The proof? He says it himself: "We are Number One". The first Sportacus.
>>
>>89438397
Deepest lore
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.