[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What crossover should Archie comics do next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-07-28_14-09-52.png (2MB, 1182x805px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-28_14-09-52.png
2MB, 1182x805px
Id do one with a slasher movie like friday the 13th or nightmare on elm street!
>>
>There will never be an Archie/movie Starship Troopers crossover
>mfw I have no image to express my feels
>>
File: hack-slash.jpg (494KB, 1280x1977px) Image search: [Google]
hack-slash.jpg
494KB, 1280x1977px
>>89437159
Hack/Slash
The Goon
Terminator
Robocop

I was thinking of some Lovecraft crossover, but they already covered that in Afterlife with Archie (Sabrina becomes a bride of Cthulhu).
>>
>>89437159
The Thing
>>
How has there never been a Scooby-Doo crossover?
>>
>>89437229
>Terminator

Terminator would be perfect because you could have a running joke where Betty and Veronica are always trying to find out which of them is the mother of the future human resistance leader that Archie will father one day.
>>
Blade Runner
>>
>>89437159
Smurfs!
>>
> Archie Comics bans fanfiction of their work
> Makes their own
>>
>>89437159
It follows
>>
>>89437159
I suggest that Archie Comics do a long-term crossover with some executives who aren't incompetent and/or embezzling.
>>
>>89437159
Punisher Max.
>>
File: Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-Season-2.jpg (332KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-Season-2.jpg
332KB, 1800x1200px
>>
>>89438817
yeah what the heck
>>
>>89437229
>Hack/Slash
They already did at least two separate Archie parodies. One where the young, abused protege of a slasher priest from earlier in the series starts murdering everyone at faux-Riverdale High's prom and another where it turns out the faux-Riverdale is actually an Innsmouth sort of deal.

>Archie/Doctor Who
The Doctor (take your pick of incarnations) and companion(s) arrive in Riverdale and are put off by how postcard perfect everything is, only to later discover that a man who's grown disillusioned with the state of things has used alien technology to remold the world into the perfect ideal found in the comics he read as a youth. This reshaping of reality would clearly threaten the space-time continuum and the Doctor would have to convince the "villain" to give up their four-color fantasy life for the greater good.
>>
mother.
fucking.
teen C T H U L U
T
H
U
L
U
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.