[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everybody Loves Archie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

File: C2j2MGOVQAADYjD.jpg (178KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
C2j2MGOVQAADYjD.jpg
178KB, 1200x676px
Tonight's the night
>>
How long 'till showtime?

3 hours or so?
>>
>>89434987
I rather not
>>
>>89435016

4 hours
>>
I know nothing about this show, but I see Josie and the Pussycats are included. What other Archie IPs are in? Sabrina?
>>
>>89435117
Sonic?
>>
>>89434987
The net is creaming itself with how good this is, its made by the Archie Horror guy so I'm hyped
>>
>>89434987
I don't even care how shitty it may be. I'll watch it just for Cole Sprouse.
>>
>>89435134

>Archie playing Sonic 3 co-op with Jughead
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>89435200
Archie and Jughead and Jughead and Jughead?
>>
At first I thought this was going to be horrible
But slowly I began to see the humor in this mess
Now I'm actually kinda psyched to see this shit
>>
This is on the CW

what streams do you guys usually watch the flash on
>>
>>89435117
Sabrina will show up in the season finale to set up 2spooky4u supernatural-themed season 2.
>>
>>89435117
the appearance of Josie and the Pussycats and maybe Sabrina is strange, Sabrina is magic, and in all iterations of Josie and Pussycats there have been sci-fi shenanigans with hypnotic rays and world domination plans
>>
>>89435117
They're saying Sabrina's gonna appear at the end of the season
>>
>>89435362
Josie is just going to be showbiz stuff, but with Sabrina they're going full witchcraft.
>>
>>89434987
I hope this shit bombs world war ii style
>>
I hope this is at least so bad it's good so there can be /co/ threads
>>
>>89434987
I might turn in for the start, for the CW Narration explaining the premise, but yeah, this is a solid no.

Please feel free to WebM any lesbian makeouts for the rest of the class, though.

>>89435117
>but I see Josie and the Pussycats are included

I think you mean "Valerie and the Two Other Valeries Who All Hate Archie For Being a Whiteboi Trying to Make Music"
>>
This is basically Gotham all over again isn't it
From the reimaging of classic property to people hating on it before the show even starts
>>
>>89436449
>for the CW Narration explaining the premise
>"My name is Archie Andrews and I'm the sexiest man in Riverdale"
>>
File: oh baby.gif (3MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
oh baby.gif
3MB, 200x180px
>>89436492
>>
>>89435362
Maybe it will start off grounded and down to Earth and get weird and magical as it goes on.
>>
>>89436449
Oh, yeah, they hate him so much that by episode 3 they're already writing songs together.
>>
I had hopes for this, but the trailer made it clear it will be some kind of 'pretty little liars' shite, also that god-awful hair-dye will make every scene with 'Archie' into a joke.

They have the guy from Archie horror doing this, I was expecting something interesting, this looks like standard CW fare, some bullshit murder mystery hardly moving the plot and endless love triangles...
>>
>>89436914

I think the marketing is trying to appeal to the big market for trashy dramedies with attractive people. I hope t abandons that soon after it hooks people
>>
>>89436914
I think he missed the point of why Afterlife worked.

It was all the characters playing to type dealing with a zombie outbreak and losing many of their number.

This changes too much of those personalities.
>>
File: 13988965584845.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
13988965584845.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
>season plays out like a regular shitty teen drama
>there are slight hints at the supernatural throughout the series
>the four come learn the truth in the season finale from Sabrina
>Sabrina says reality is fucked on some Rebirth type shit
>she's trying to fix it but some mistakes exist
>season two is a different tone like network sitcom with the same under lying mystery them

What are the odds of something like this happening
>>
>>89437175
-0%

At best, Sabrina turns this into a Vampire Diaries replacement.
>>
>>89437175
Zero.

Because that's terrible.
>>
Press [f] for Archie
>>
>>89434987
Archie looks like a school shooter and his hair color looks bad.
>>
>>89437213
I mean with the darker tone maybe it'll be like the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina with actual devil worship

>>89437236
Better than what we're getting
>>
File: Veronica and Reggie Anime.png (313KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
Veronica and Reggie Anime.png
313KB, 655x527px
What are the odds they'll pay the licensing rights to use this song in an episode?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JywK_5bT8z0

Of course, if it was used as the theme song (either opening or end credits), I'd be ecstatic. I doubt that would happen though.
>>
>>89437175
Hell, I'd actually watch it if that's the case, I'm a sucker for dimensional metafuckery.
>>
>>89435328

http://tgo-tv.com/watch/live-tv/the-cw-live-stream.php

got you covered m. night famalan
>>
>>89437304
I'd be disappointed if this didn't play at least once. Also they don't own the song? I've always connected this to Archie
>>
is anyone going to upload it to mega after it airs?
>>
Oh. This is on at 9 then.

>The Winchester Brothers assassinated the President

Oh Supernatural, you're such a card.
>>
But will I be able to finish Assault on Precinct 13 before it starts?
>>
>>89438340
Yeah. I was surprised by that. If the show's at 9:00, then why did LoT movie to Tuesdays?
>>
>>89438402
because they wanted it to air on the same night as Flash
>>
>>89434987
jughead a cute
>>
>>89436914
>that god-awful hair-dye will make every scene with 'Archie' into a joke
If the other characters do literally make jokes about Archie's awful hair dye, I think I could dig it.
>>
will it have jem and the holograms?
>>
>>89435134
Yuji Ohshima is a high school student from Japan on an exchange program in Riverdale. Nicknamed "Sonic" for his exceptional running ability, he's a track and field star at Riverdale High. His athletic gifts and good looks have left him with a cocky, arrogant attitude.

His trademark is a customized Riverdale High letter jacket with the normal peach sleeves replaced with blue ones, which irritates Sonic's biggest fan, fellow student Chris Chan, to no end.
>>
>>89438740
Until that last bit, I'd be fine with this, because it's so hilariously stupid.
>>
here we go
>>
oh shit nigga it's on!
>>
Smallville got what, 10 seasons?

This could easily get 5 by being a Twin Peaks lite
>>
>non blond Kevin
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Archie got hot!
>>
SMITHERS
>>
And yeah, that's enough of this for me.
Voiceover wasn't nearly hilariously meme bait as I'd hoped.
>>89439489
Twin Peaks got TWO SEASONS. TWO.
>>
>>89439575
>Twin Peaks got TWO SEASONS. TWO.

That's what they get for blowing ther big reveal.
>>
betty has no game
>>
>>89439575
Yeah, 10 smallville seasons divided by two twin peak seasons make 5 archie seasons, you fucking mongoloid. Lrn2M4th
>>
Was Josie always a cunt
>>
>15 minutes in
>no jughead

dropped
>>
>>89439766
She was always a Pussy
>>
>>89439870
Jughead's always been really anti-women and wears a (modified) fedora (look it up!).

I hope they update him to be an alt-right "Men Going Their Own Way" /pol neckbeard.
>>
wens predator
>>
>Josie and the pussycats are all black?
>99% of the rest of the school is white as fuck

Swing and a miss for those diversity brownie points.
>>
This was garbage
>>
>>89439870
Did you just skip the first five minutes?
>>
File: 1428244983709.jpg (122KB, 491x483px) Image search: [Google]
1428244983709.jpg
122KB, 491x483px
>>89439926
jughead is going to be asexual because "muh diversity" instead of being MGTOW/burger sexual.

Jughead loving food is his whole character. While archie was getting himself into hijinks,Jughead stayed behind and ate burgers.

An hour long show and not one burger for jughead....
>>
>>89446127
Making someone asexual because they don't pursue romantic relationships is pretty shitty. He likes women he just doesn't give a shit. Why is that so hard to accept
>>
>>89438679

Yeah I wanna kiss him, no homo
>>
>>89438679

Why cant they get actors with original hair color as their role. You would think it would be easy to find a brunet haired actor for jughead but they cast a blond haired actor. Not that Cole did a bad job from what was shown so far
>>
>>89434987

>They didnt do a My Name is... intro

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>89436965
>This changes too much of those personalities.

and for no reason

Archies Mom is seperated, Josie $ the pussycats are a sassy black band, Moose is closeted or something, Jughead & Archie are not close friends
>>
>>89437236
If it terrible then its more likely to be shown in CW
>>
>>89438532

REEEEEEEEEE, they ruined my whole NEET schedule for a shitty show that I will not stop watching
>>
I never thought I would see a more dull "talkback" thread than the Arrow "talkback" thread
>>
>>89446323
He doesn't like women though. He likes some as friends but in 99.9% of Archie comics he has no interest in women either sexually or romantically.

There's literally no reason to be mad about Jughead being called asexual because it's just giving a label to something that was already there. It's more apt than woman hater because he doesn't actually hate women.

Stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>89446927
>It's more apt than woman hater because he doesn't actually hate women

He was portrayed any a times as hating women and also many a times being into women.

I suspect he is willfully asexual rather than naturally asexual
>>
>>89446959
The woma hating thing used to come up a lot but not really for the last 30 years or so.

He's only very occasionally shown interest in women, like maybe 5 times in 75 years of publication. It's the exception rather than the rule.

In the vast, vast majority of comics he's explicitly not interested in women.
>>
>>89447067
>In the vast, vast majority of comics he's explicitly not interested in women.

Yeah but is it lack of interest from natural feeling of asexuality or is he just forcing himself to be asexual and thus just repressing his inherent sexuality. My guess would be the later
>>
>>89447085
There's not really much to suggest he's repressing it. I think maybe a couple of times they suggest he's just nervous around women, but that doesn't fit with his behaviour most of the time. Usually he just doesn't notice attractive women at all (like in every beach comic) and is kind of appalled when women show interest in him.

I dunno, I reckon the most obvious answer is he doesn't like anyone like that. In other words, asexual. I get that asexual is a tumblr buzzword these days but it's a very apt description in this case.
>>
>>89447246

Considering he has shown interest in multiple woman before, I believe he is simply repressing his sexuality. He is just a MGTOW before MGTOW was a thing
>>
>>89435354
>2spooky4u supernatural-themed season 2
Live-action Archie's Weird Mysteries? I am not ready for this.

Especially not when it's going to be this focus-grouped sexualized corruption of the Archie universe.
>>
>>89447645

No one is going to make a true adaptation of any media. It always gets corrupted in some way or the other
>>
They totally ripped off ideas from this fan made trailer right :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djRAiiFlCy8
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.