[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best Rick & Morty episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: The_Ricks_Must_be_Crazy.png (2MB, 1278x716px) Image search: [Google]
The_Ricks_Must_be_Crazy.png
2MB, 1278x716px
Is this the best Rick & Morty episode?
>>
>>89434968

which one's rick and which one is morty?
>>
>>89435231
Rick = Old
Morty = Young
>>
>>89434968
That's not Total Rickall
>>
>>89435274
who are the dickheads?
>>
Nah, Rick Potion #9 is just because its unsuspected twist ending as well as the first episode we see how far the rest of the show is going to go.

Before that episode everybody just expected the show to be Futurama 2.0, but after that it began cementing itself as its own thing and started to have actual expectations behind it.
>>
Total Rickall is the best.

>>89435326
The one on the right is Stephen Colbert
>>
>>89435326
Microaliens
>>
Nope, Total Rickall.

>Shut up Hamurai, shut up Amish Cyborg. What's this, 90s Conan?
>>
Total Rickall, the love potion episode, or the dog one.
>>
>>89435506
The dog one? Really?
>>
>>89435582
Yeah, I guess it might just be because it was the first RM I saw. I thought it was a good mix of funny and weird.

I have a pretty mixed opinion of RM in general. I think it started strong but is getting a little too up its own ass, and more and more "weird and random for the sake of it" is creeping in. And sometimes the edginess feels kind of forced, like they do it because they feel they're expected to.
>>
>>89434968
i like the time one a lot
>>
This is the episode that made my father laugh so hard he chocked and got me dreading he would actually die, so I guess it is.
>>
The one was Mortimer was molestered
>>
>>89435739
The one with Mr. Seekeeks?
>>
>>89435739
It's pretty impressive that Justin actually managed to get Crumply on network television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpejckQgpeg
>>
I don't know, but "slavery with extra steps" is the greatest phrase in the history of television, so that's something.
>>
Cool, a R&M thread that hasn't been ruined yet
>>
Beth did nothing wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhcMOlSCjMQ
>>
Colbert is a realy good voice actor but it seemed like he phoned it in for this episode, otherwise it was still my favorite of season 2.
>>
>>89435231
Think "Doc" and "Marty" and you'll never be confused. Unless you're underage as fuck.
>>
File: 1465698898050.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1465698898050.png
55KB, 217x190px
>someone's gonna get laid in college
>>
>>89434968
I say Rick's Potion No. 9 just because it puts a very fresh spin on a plot that would have been generic in any other show.
>>
>>89438166
>Colbert is a realy good voice actor but it seemed like he phoned it in for this episode
Pretty sure this was happening at the same time his mom died or something like that
>>
>>89436581
I think I would have really liked that when I was 13.
>>
>>89435318
This. Easily the best episode.
>>
>>89436581
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who remembered that. Good ol Channel 101.
>>
>>89438581
Damn
>>
>>89434968
It's definitely up there, it's become my go-to episode to introduce the series to people, because I feel it's pretty representative of the show as a whole.
>>
I like the episode with Fart a lot. To me that seems like the episode that best sums up what the whole show is like.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.