[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INDIE SUPERHEROES YOU THINK SUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: midnight-tiger-2.jpg (102KB, 481x766px) Image search: [Google]
midnight-tiger-2.jpg
102KB, 481x766px
INDIE SUPERHEROES YOU THINK SUCK
>>
>Midnight Tiger
>During daylight
>>
>>89434441
>>89434587
>Midnight Tiger
>have cow feets
>>
File: DIG021779._SX312_QL80_TTD_.jpg (34KB, 312x478px) Image search: [Google]
DIG021779._SX312_QL80_TTD_.jpg
34KB, 312x478px
>>89434587
>>
>>89435251
That's actually muh better. Is that an alt cover or edit?
>>
>>89435940
I have absolutely no idea.

I just googled the character and it was one of the first results.

Apparently, the character is part of a minority-oriented publisher -- the official page lists Midnight Tiger's nationality as 'African-American,' which I found amusing.
>>
>>89436009
minority oriented publishers are always weird though, if they exist in a shared universe.
Like, people decide to dress up in silly costumes and start fighting each other and white people decide they don't want to get in on that? I just can't buy it.
>>
>>89436082
There was a comic recently called BLACK where the only people with super-powers were, well, black.

I'm not sure if it was limited to black Americans, or if it was black people worldwide (I didn't read the comic, so I'm ignorant of its content beyond the barest summation of its premise) but it seemed really far out.
>>
File: 3872202-1898646894-invin.jpg (148KB, 465x715px) Image search: [Google]
3872202-1898646894-invin.jpg
148KB, 465x715px
It was never great but it was readable once upon a time.
>>
>>89436146
Found it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2016/02/01/exclusive-creators-launch-black-comic-kickstarter-to-move-beyond-cosby-show-cookie-cutter-diversity/

The first few issues have been released and are available online if you know where to look.
>>
File: Actionverse_promo_small.jpg (1MB, 1700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Actionverse_promo_small.jpg
1MB, 1700x1100px
>>89436009
I read only the first two issues of Midnight Tiger. I know he's in the same universe as Stray and Molly Danger. His backstory is pretty boring, some superhero feels bad about him getting injured trying to defend him from a supervillain. Said hero gives him injection to save his life and gets gifted powers.

He doesn't have much depth to him and the comic just jumps into his superheroics with no build up.

I've read Actionverse as well. Its just meh.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.