[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I even bother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: oh god.jpg (48KB, 480x637px) Image search: [Google]
oh god.jpg
48KB, 480x637px
should I even bother?
>>
File: why.jpg (35KB, 854x477px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
35KB, 854x477px
do you like fodder to riff on?
do you want to get depressed at the massive downgrade in quality?
do you like sexy bara penguins?

if your answer is yes to any of these then yes
>>
>>89414775
Of course not.
>>
>>89417520
What if I like Lani?
>>
>>89417520
I liked the first one so much, but just seeing at the trailer... what a downgrade in quality, those animations seem so lifeless
>Cody wants to "make something of himself by surfing on a dangerous place"
Wasnt that the opposite of what he learned about surf in the 1st one? Where's Geek?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJarcJEmwgQ
>>
File: Brionne sculpt.png (150KB, 511x471px) Image search: [Google]
Brionne sculpt.png
150KB, 511x471px
>>89414775
yes and report back with your findings.
be the explorer that others are too afraid to be
>>
>>89414775
I wouldn't. It looks like shit, and I can't stand Gaytch anyway.
>>
>>89417706
she gets plenty of screentime, but its kinda cringe
>>
>>89418271
>>89414775
>>89418243

I watched until half of this then i gave up,

Big Z is dead i guess, or he just don't appear and people never talk about him

The WWE appear and they... Appear. They are the plot and at the same time they have no real contribution to the plot, they are awesome, they are cool, they are nice, and they talk with each other about stuff, is like a fanfiction or a VA demo real, they really don't do nothing or tell jokes.

Everything feels empty and lonely, there is no extras in the island, i guees they didn't wanted to animated anything more than the main characters, also there is very few music and sound effects

Curious point: The movie never show the title or the opening credits, so it feels like a cartoon pilot without a intro.
>>
>>89420128
sounds kinda spooky
>>
>>89414775
I wanna eat that chicken.
>>
>>89420210
Yeah, i guess if watched until the end the Undertaker would appear on the screen with hyper realistic blood and come out of the TV to suplex me
>>
>>89420128
>Few music
B-but...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AkjUWh4EME

:(
>>
>>89420384
Like i said anon

>No music
>No nice surfing montages
>No big Z
>>
>>89420384
>>89420464

shiiiit, now i want to see this movie again. i forgot how chill it was.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 397x212px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 397x212px
>>89420464
I trust you anon, I think I'll just ignore its existence so it doesnt kill the feeling of the 1st one for me.

RIP in penguins
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.