[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is incredibly convenient

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: same name game.png (873KB, 2000x2200px) Image search: [Google]
same name game.png
873KB, 2000x2200px
>Nick has the better character all three times
what went right lads?
>>
>>89414758
both sanjays are from Nick tho.
>>
>>89414815
Well yeah, they do get a free point that way.

I honestly couldnt tell you which was better since they're both just alright.
>>
>>89414758
bump
>>
>>89414758
every single one of those characters are garbage
>>
>>89416250
I actually dont go in We Bare Bears threads much. Do people like Chloe there?
>>
>>89416561
I think most people there find her episodes boring. I like her and I'm glad they use her quite sparingly. I feel like we could use less Charlie episodes though. They feel like variations of the same plot. Actually whenever there's a recurring character the episodes get more samey than usual. It's just at least Chloe doesn't come across as an active shithead most of the time. So I prefer her to Nom Nom or Charlie.
>>
>>89417035
I actually like her too, but I see what they mean.

Actually, I feel she's just FoP Chloe without any of the exaggeration, which just makes that kind of character a little uninteresting.

I actually like the Nom Nom episodes. Ive only seen one Charlie one though, and it was the great one with the Ranger girl chasing him down.
>>
File: (82).png (113KB, 540x378px) Image search: [Google]
(82).png
113KB, 540x378px
all of these characters are awful except for the girl from we bare bares because she is acute.
>>
>>89417390
>waifufags will defend boring characters
>>
>>89417281
I see what they mean too. But the baseline of the show is generally unexciting. It's comfort food. Like hotdish. It's not especially delicious but it's definitely not disgusting and eating it almost always fills you up and rarely disappoints, especially in an offensively bad way.

Also Nom Nom episodes aren't bad. They're just sort of the same. But at least he's an antagonist. Charlie feels very much like the asshole friend you keep around because all your other friends are busy or you don't know enough other people to make a better choice.

Tabes is great though. Probably the most interesting side-character by far.
>>
>>89417597
I like her and Im not a waifufag.

The bears are her "maniac pixie dream bears" and for what she was made, she works well.
>>
>>89416250
came here to post this.
>>
>>89414758
>uncool indian kid
I suffer forever
>>
>>89418006
>tfw Sanjay will always be associated with these losers

>>89417662
Oh totally. I love the slow pace of the show, at least most of the time. It's like if Regular Show was actually completely regular.
>>
>>89417946
>and for what she was made
huh?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.