[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UBER INVASION 02 STORYTIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 41

Gillen said this issue contained the most horrible thing he ever wrote. Let's find out what that is.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>89413287
>most horrible thing
The Boyscout rapes a lot of people
>>
>>
>>89413287
>Gillen said this issue contained the most horrible thing he ever wrote
It definitely, definitely doesn't.
>>
>>
>>
>>89413382
Did he mean the Uber Special then?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>89413287
It's uber time!
>>
>>
>>
>>89413382
>>89413447
We all know that the most horrible thing he has ever written was young avengers
>>
When do we see patton rip and tear doomguy style?
>>
>>
>>89413540
I guess that guy was an Uber?

>>89413610
dunno. He'll probably get his own little arc
>>
>>89413602
>>89413571
Pretty sure that he meant this, not everyone is comfortable with writing children dying. Especially when they die like that
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>89413708
Looks like only a section was destroyed, but the art makes it kinda hard to tell. There's no smoke from other side of the river, so I guess VikingUbers had to GTFO to hit something else before the Army can catch-wise and surround them
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And this explains it. It's the general aftermath aspect that's gotten to him.
>>
-fin-
>>
>>89413775
Which makes sense. After spending the whole night razing the city, the fatigue would have have made them vulnerable to conventional army troops.
>>
>>89413987
Thanks, OP.
>>
>>89413609
Oh you
>>
>>89413829

Jet stream vomit.

I'm surprised it didn't break the concrete.

The black guy seems a lot taller than Razor, does that mean his activation is nearly complete?
>>
>>89414030
The support ubers would've been vulnerable, yes, and even if the Battleships could keep going without them they'd be severely hampered in choosing targets and the total amount of effective damage they could cause.

I'd try some traps using conventional weapons (mines, anti-tank rifles, artillery, crashing a fucking bomber into them while flying at low altitude so they can't see you coming) for the Vikings, to pick off some support ubers, so they can't shield the big guys.
>>
Well this was...meh.
>>
>>89413906

Those tank men know that they're gonna get butchered don't they?
>>
>>89414086
He was designated as cruiser along with his brother, so I guess. Razor was pretty scrawny before his treatment though.

This new development may convince the remaining top brass to up that designation to full battleship.
>>
>>89414114
>crashing

Seems much more sensible than throwing your limited and very valuable enhanced troops to the meat grinder.
>>
>>89413906
If the Germans somehow comes out ok after this then the bias is real
>>
>>89414226
They're going to slaughter them and the captions will point out that the Americans learned shit from the Soviets.
>>
>>89413829
Eamonn's so gonna die like a chump, isn't he?
>>
>>89414114

I think the Battleships would have been a lot more than severely hampered in choosing targets. Kaludia couldn't manifest her halo effect after the London raid. And I'd say she had to use it a lot less extensively than Markus did here.
>>
>>89414283
So far he hasn't done anything to suggest otherwise. I'm going to remain optimistic and hope his ptsd develops into some kind of murder rage and he hulks out when needed.
>>
Still waiting for those 'severe logistical difficulties' the germans are supposedly suffering from to, you know, actually pop up and hamper them.
>>
>>89414152
I think they're slightly better trained than the Russians, and they might be able to count on conventional forces for support.
You know, didn't the gay battleship mention wanting to get the fuck out of fighting this war? Do you think he'll surrender once his support troops get blown the fuck up? He could yield enough intelligence to reveal most of the Nazi tech advantages and strageties

>>89414163
Maybe. Or the Brass may argue that if the blacks had been activated as cruisers sooner it wouldn't have mattered if they weren't top tier, since along with swarming the German Ubers they would be guaranteed to take him down. One battleship, two cruisers and several dozen tank-men could conceivably take down one of the Raids, despite potentially losing the two cruisers (which the Brass might even consider a good and reasonable expenditure of worthy value) along with the tankmen.

>>89414226
Gillen is doing a weird thing where the Germans get just enough magic powers to stay around to make everyone feel a lot more pain before the war ends. Why? Just cause

>>89414283
Possibly, but it's more likely he'll chicken out during combat, after a particularly devastating combat operation, or he'll become a peacenik hippy that you can't punch in the face after the war

>>89414335
If they can strike immediately after a raid then they can basically end the germans right then and there. Their best bet might be to keep sections of the tank men airborne at all times to respond to the next raid by the Hitler Youth.
>>
>>89414335
Is this Markus' first big operation? I can't recall him doing anything other than incinerating those prisoners and pissing himself when it looked like he'd have to fight Katyusha.
>>
>>89414226
>>89414278
Gillen might try to explain it saying that Kursk worked half because of numbers, half because of surprise which allowed the soviet tank men to get within arm's reach (he he) of Siegmund. And he'll point out how the German forces expect an ambush at any point and thus surprise is not a factor.

Wether that's makes sense, I ain't so sure.
>>
pretty obvious Razor is going to become the "strongest" battleship with so much narrative tells.

either him or the Jap one, though I tend to lean towards Razor
>>
>>89414423

I think he was in charge of recapturing the Romanian oil fields.
>>
Alternate history where the Nazis won
Yawn
>>
File: Katyusha.jpg (244KB, 827x771px) Image search: [Google]
Katyusha.jpg
244KB, 827x771px
Is best girl coming back?
>>
>>89413571
>>89413602
Jesus
>>
>>89413621
Maybe I missed an issue in the old series, but is there some kind of radioactive like after effects or something?
>>
>>89414512
They didn't tho
>>
>>89413829

How progressive! America is defended by a nigger, a nigger cripple, and a pussy. What, they couldn't get Audie Murphy, Captain America and Chesty Puller?

Maybe America deserve to lose.
>>
>>89413287
FUCK YES STORYTIME
>>
>>89414512
Given the way a lot of the narration is written it seems to imply they fail sooner or later. Hopefully it won't just be LOL ALIENS.
>>
>>89414395

TV Tropes (and yes I know what citing TV tropes as a source of information looks like) mentions that everything east of Berlin was changed to the soviet gauge. If this is true, it means that german train transportation would have been effectively crippled. And it doesn't even merit a passing mention.

The most ridiculous thing is the sudden ass pull of the blitzmench. If Stephanie blew up the main lab and destroyed the catalyst stockpiles where did they come from? Does this mean the germans have previously unknown secret labs as the plot demands?
>>
>>89414512
>Alternate history where the Nazis develop a superweapon before the 'murricans develop theirs, but still lose in the end
ftfy
>>
>>89414595
Patton is literally a tank-man.

also Razor isn't a pussy, he's just got PTSD, he'll shake it off at the most narratively correct time and go super saiyan.
>>
>>89414695

Anyone who isn't a Battleship isn't important. Also, Gillen hates the white man like you won't believe. He's be a chump. (Look at how helmet-guy in the Wicked+Divine is repeatedly mocked by the entire other cast, though he's really no worse than them.)
>>
>>89414695
That post you are replying to is very obviously bait.
>>
>>89414573

No, it's first shown in this issue and was never mentioned before. It even contradicts previously shown uses of the halo effect.

I mean, the unenhanced radio operators are standing right next to the battleships when they use their halo effects, why aren't their brains oozing down from exposure?
>>
>>89414737
>Gillen hates the white man like you won't believe
Fuck off
>>
>>89413408
>touring's computer
Sorry if I'm asking about something that was hinted/explained earlier in the comic (I might've missed some issues), but they're going to use it to figure out the load stacking with this, innit?
The good guy are going to win, right?
>>
>>89414578
>>89414662
>>89414687

Ignore it, it always posts the same line in every über thread.
>>
>>89414662
the backstory for this shit doesn't imply aliens at all.

it implies Asgardians.
>>
>>89414595
>Look, I'm being tuff and posting on 4chan for the first time

^ftfy
>>
>>89414086
>The black guy seems a lot taller than Razor, does that mean his activation is nearly complete?

recent story events have left Patton in charge of that decision, and as the eastern seaboard is currently getting ubernuked he is probably not going to be too worried about hurting the south's fee-fees at this point
>>
>>89414459
>Razor, the one white heterosexual male battleship on the allies side
>become the "strongest"

You don't know Gillen at all do you?
>>
>>89414737
Then why does the narration state that Patton is going to be significantly influential in continuing Allied operations in Western Europe? His survival is one the asspulls of history that Gillen loves to pepper throughout Uber, just like Harry Truman getting melted in the White House or the Atom Bomb being delayed through sabatoge

Germany is totally going to be de-industrialized like was originally planed IRL

>>89414783
Yeah. USA and Russia have too many resources left to throw at the Germans for them to survive
>>
>>89414459

Yeah, about that.

He wasn't fully activated to battleship. But can you be activated once your activation has been terminated? Has he been terminated? How does that even work? Can you get a normal tank man who isn't a battleship but a destroyer, then upgrade him to that level? Or do you have to start from scratch?

We don't know.
>>
>>89413602
Ouch!
>>
>>89414535

She's currently training a dozen or so battleship potentials. So I'd say, yes.
>>
>>89414764
>>89414573
Yeah, what's this shit?
>>
>>89414913
I think most of those were destroyer/cruiser candidates.
>>
>>89414939
>>89414764
Maybe these are faulty activations?
>>
>>89414964

That's still a lot more heavyweight classes than any other side has shown.

And had the allies told the soviets about those classes at that point? I think back then, they only knew that if the test tube explodes, they've got a battleship. And even that they had to infer from trial and error (and probably some spy-work).
>>
>>89413856
Also, about the rests. Krauts could split the team in two and have one attack the cities and the other on look-out in case US ubers get there in time (then change which team go full halo and which one waits for another operation). Obviously going full gorilla, hiding for some time, moving around the country and striking where it would be least expected. Doesn't even have to be a big city.
Just some thoughts on this.
>>
>>89414783

Nobody wins in this comic.
>>
>>89414512
>>89414662
>>89414687
>>89415116
currently I'm assuming it's going to end with basically all of Europe, North America, and most of East Asia in complete ruins, and have the Southern Hemisphere nations(and the parts of Asia that haven't gotten too heavily involved) left to pick up the mantle of civilization
>>
>>89414832

You know I'm right. Female Nazi/Gay Nazi = sympathetic. Cis white male Nazi = complete monster.
>>
Uberbump
>>
File: Rage Punisher Large.jpg (15KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
Rage Punisher Large.jpg
15KB, 244x250px
just how many times do they plan to do that
>guy looks normal until he turns around and you see the other side of his face is burnt off
effect?
>>
>>89415099

I think every single member of the Kraut invasion force is on a suicide mission, and they know it (except maybe Markus, but he's delusional). They're stranded into enemy territory with no means of extraction and no hope of support or reinforcements. They're only goal is to cause as much damage as possible before they're finally put down. Enough to cripple America enough to give the Vaterland a chance.

Which is insane-nazi-troll logic obviously.
>>
>>89415053
That Razor guy had a flashback of being inches from a halo.
Was it before or after he got activated?
>>
>>89415053
>Maybe these are faulty activations?

What?
>>
>>89415238
Every second page till the very end?
>>
>>89414886
>Russia
Thought they opted out of the war.
>>
>>89414662
>>89414802

Actually I don't think that'll ever be explained and I don't think it should. It's irrelevant to the story and any explanation Gillen comes up with, is bound to be both underwhelming and disappointing.

Just look at Vaughan and his bullshit explanation for the plague in Y the last man.
>>
>>89414887
The Japanese with battleship potential was activated as a tank man. If they make a battleship of him we'll know it can be done.
>>
>>89415376
Their battleship didn't want to invade in to Germany, which forced them halt their advance. They are not out of the war yet.
>>
>>89415053
>>89415317
I believe in the last issue, they were talking about how the Black Battleships weren't fully activated on purpose.
>>
>>89415275
There is suicide mission and there is suicide mission, mate.
Rationalizing use of a splinter group like what I said would be more effective as it would engage more US forces for longer period, than a, say, one (or two) high calibre complete destruction of the most high profile targets (say getting caught up to in Chicago or whatever).
This would be the "smart" thing to do.

>>89415435
>didn't want to invade in to Germany
Which borders are we talkin about precisely? 1939 pre or past Poland? 1942? When is this thing taking place?
Sorry for not following as closely!
>>
>>89415317
>>89415481
I think the other guy was saying those hit with the "sickness" were unactivated people reacting to halos.
>>
>>89415481
Yeah. Didn't want to have to deal with two activated angry negroes after the war was over.
>>
>>89414420
>You know, didn't the gay battleship mention wanting to get the fuck out of fighting this war? Do you think he'll surrender once his support troops get blown the fuck up? He could yield enough intelligence to reveal most of the Nazi tech advantages and strageties

If Siegmund wanted to defect or surrender, he could have done so the moment he got on the plane and was out of sight of Markus, no one could have stopped him then. Yet he still went along with the plan to destroy the white house.

He has no intention of defecting or stopping the war. He's a soldier, and sadly, a nazi soldier. He might think that defecting or surrendering would be an insult to the memories of all those men who died. Even though issue 0 showed us that he knows better.

Whatever the reason, I think he knows he's on a rollercoaster ride to hell and has no intention of getting off.
>>
>>89415545
But that's the whole point, we've seen radio operators who are unactivated people, stand a meter or so away from battleship strength halos, yet their brains are not oozing out of their ears.
>>
>>89415514
The battleship was from Poland or some such country. So once Germans were driven over a river that was the border she said "I'm done. My homeland has been freed." and went on to do nothing much until the soviets convinced her to take on potential battleship/cruisers as pupils.

I don't remember which border it was, but I imagine it was prewar German Polish border. A river was in between the two countries. The war has continued into 1945 and isn't showing any sign of stopping.
>>
>>89415514

Actually that's pretty much the tactics the miyoko used in Okinawa, resting through the day in caves, with one single uber per squad on lookout for conventional forces, and attacking at night in full force, to maximise the damage they could do to the american marines.

But Okinawa was riddled with caves to hide in and hold out from.
>>
>>89415732
Ukrainian actually.
>>
>>89415408
He didn't have an explanation unless he made some official statement I don't know about. Or more accurately he shoved a bunch of theories out there and never said which one was the right one.
>>
>>89415680
So what, we've seen activated and unactivated ubers not reacting to the halos and we've seen normies not react to them too.
Was it Gillen who said he had the whole thing already planned out or am I confusing him with someone else? Because this sounds like a big fuckin ass pull.

>>89415732
>Pole
>OK with soviets "freeing" Poland
Disgusting!
>A river was in between the two countries
Oder became the border after WW2 AFAIR.

>>89415930
No river on Poland-Ukrainian SR border too.
>>
>>89415614
I personally think he's too freaked the hell out about Hitler coming back from the dead after he killed him. He has no idea what's going on anymore so he see's no real way to defect or change things on his end. I get the impression he expected the nazi war machine to crumble apart in the chaos after Hitler's death.
>>
>>89416075
>I get the impression he expected the nazi war machine to crumble apart in the chaos after Hitler's death.
He wanted revenge and he didn't want to die. Beyond that, I'm not sure he cared too much about what his actions would lead to.
>>
>>89415732
>>89416024
The Russian battleship is from Ukraine, and she kick the Germans out of USSR. But stopped at the boarder between USSR and Germany in Poland
>>
>>89416343
Fair enough. I only got my cockameme theory from the fact that he had a female collaborator whom was overjoyed at the assassination working we know nothing about. There's some subplot between them that we know nothing about.
>>
>>89414737
In the lasted Issue of Wicked and Divine, the trannny Goddess tries to call him out on his "white boy shit" and he just snaps at her and says "you don't know anything about me, how do you know I am white?

Besides you forgot about the lily white Baphomet
>>
>>89415132
Everything in the USA from Appalacchia to the western Rockies should be fine, so it's not like the US is going to drop off the map, just that it won't be a world power. America will be too busy rebuilding itself to spare anything for Europe, which will probably be reconstructed (except for Germany) by a combination of Uber warlords and Soviet foreign aid. Central/South Asia, the Middle East, Africa and South America are going to be way stronger and more independent of US and Soviet aid after the war.

Spinoff on Rhodesia with ubers when? /k/ would cream their pants over that
>>
>>89416373
OK so it was either Vistula or Bug, depending on which version of the nazi-soviet treaty was canon here.
I bet it was Vistula. Fuckin commie shits.

Thanks for clearing it for me. Cheers.
>>
File: o-STEVE-URKEL-facebook[1].jpg (465KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-STEVE-URKEL-facebook[1].jpg
465KB, 2000x1000px
>>89413408
>>
>>89413610
Still waiting on Hans Rudel being a Uber who uses his halo effect to fly so we can use the phrase 'Stukamensh'
>>
>>89415156

Well shit.
>>
>>89413829

You gonna take that shit from a cripple, Razor? Say something like "At least I'm standing on my own two feet, sambo", man!
>>
>>89415614
I think from seeing the cover of the next issue were going to see Sigfried getting either killed or fucked up heavily. As far as I've seen there's been no indication of Sigmund getting killed or anything of the sort in any of the covers so it's probably likely that he either surrenders and is captured or more likely he simply walks away from the battle and escapes somewhere.
>>
>>89415680
I am thinking it has something to do with the concentrated power of the halo effect, but even then it seems a bit out of left field. We would have seen civilians and military personnel being affected by the halo side effects long ago.
>>
>>89413610
Gunna be subverted and how considering this comic
>>
>>89413763
Oh damnit! Don't you puke now kid. Shit, this guy is going to break and doom everything
>>
>>89414283
Freeze up and get one of the others killed no doubt

I mean fuck, can't they at least let asshole Siegfried die? They have plenty other Ubers to take center stage like the couple who were the decoys in Germany
>>
>>89414226
Oh for certain. Any defeat handed to the nazis will be an asspull by the redhead waifu. If the Americans even manage to inflict causalities it will be a surprise
>>
>>89414423
Doesn't mean a thing tho. Even he is even scratched it would be a surprise.
>>
So is this book any good? Would you recommend it?

It all sounds sort of depressing and exhausting.
>>
>>89421777
If you like gore porn and burned faces, I'd say so.
>>
>>89416075
As an 'expert on this subject' he could have wiped out the whole slate.
1.Walk up behind Siegfried and Halo his head in
2.Clean slate on the remaining nazi high command
3.Notify England about what he did, ask for amnesty.
>>
>>89415156

Except for that cis white male nazi that, you know, killed Hitler
>>
>>89421777
Go read the original uber, these first two issues aren't that good but the earlier stuff was a lot of fun
>>
I'm still catching up with the comic, but have the Atom Bombs been brought up yet? They should be ready by this point?
>>
>>89415583

Which I never understood, they're still fucking heavy cruisers at least, that's already well above the vast majority of eligible superhumans. Who gives a fuck if they're a battleship or not if they can still potentially raze entire towns regardless?
>>
>>89422367
They were sabotaged by German spy Ubers.
>>
>>89422379
Banking on there being more white battleships? Or Gillian being fucking stupid
>>
>>89419758
It is conceivable he could fuck off to the far north of Canada and never be found again
>>
>>89413829
>America's greatest hope is a bitch-hearted pussy that vomits at the sight of a dead body
>Two battleship potentials that have all the drive in the world to fight kill the opposition are kept at heavy cruiser level because "muh South"

Yep, America is super fucked. Hopefully the krauts burn the retarded portions out before they're stopped.

>>89422367

The Allies' atomic program was sabotaged by the Germans, IIRC, the Japanese apparently have one that wasn't deployed properly.

>>89421862

Germany at this point will be burned to the ground for what they've done against everyone else. There are no surrender conditions because they know the Allies are now in this for outright revenge rather than anything political, they're trying to kill as many people they can get their hands on before Germany gets turned into ash.
>>
>>89422170

He was a homosexual, actually. The one-armed Nazi is gay.
>>
File: UberInv5-WarCrimes_large.jpg (34KB, 310x480px) Image search: [Google]
UberInv5-WarCrimes_large.jpg
34KB, 310x480px
Wonder what this will be, that failed battleship from the cave?
>>
>>89413906
Didn't the Russians do this exact same strategy and have it end horribly?
>>
>>89422780
Maaaybe. Or Maybe it's the fucking aliens come back to tell us to knock it off with our superpowers
>>
>>89423035
I don't understand why everyone thinks aliens are the ones who created the blood of wodan, the only thing to me that hints at that is the translation of the tablets or whatever the secret to the blood is are done in mathematics. But beyond that their are literally zero other hints at aliens, not that theirs any textual evidence for this but why the fuck would aliens design a super human boosting substance for human bodies? It just doesn't make sense and the reality is all the subtext points to the creators of the blood being ancient "gods" or something.
>>
>>89422983
Not really. Sure they lost most of the troops they sent in, but they wounded Siegmund, proved that mass tankmen halo fields can wound Battleships, halted the German advance, and ended up getting Katyusha in the process (which is admittedly a double-edged sword for the Soviet Regime).

It wasn't a cut-and-dry victory for them, but it did work, despite the costs.
>>
>>89422983

The Soviets lost like 90% of their attacking superhuman forces, but they maimed Sigmund and forced him to retreat and ended up stopping the Germans from advancing further. Even if the losses were horrendous, having a nutbag fucker like Stalin at the helm will still ensure that more superhumans will be made and damn the expense.
>>
>>89423456
Russia, just like IRL is willing to throw thousands of people away to stop Germany.
>>
>>89413906
someone is going to say this isn't Nazi fan wank.
When the entire issue was dedicated to showing how easy and how hard the Nazis hit the American capitol.
An entire issue showing off all the horrible injuries they caused.

Just to end it by showing the giant army of strong American cannon fodder.
>We'll use a strategy of throwing waves of bodies at an enemy like the Soviets did
>As a last ditch desperation move
>after sacrificing thousands of lives to get a small force
>and catching the Nazis by surprise
>and only managing to injure a battleship

I'm sure the Nazis won't have ANOTHER super secret plan to turn the tables on the allies.
I'm sure all those Americans won't be slaughtered just to end with the Nazi battleships escaping unscathed AGAIN.
Because the writer will insert his pen into his urethra again
and start humping the paper until his work is almost complete
but this time it'll be too much and his orgasm will drain the life from him as he imagines those Nazi boots stomping on a toddler's skull
>>
File: Arrogance.jpg (79KB, 249x294px) Image search: [Google]
Arrogance.jpg
79KB, 249x294px
>>89423524
>>
>>89413884
>General Groves

Is this a real person from history? Can't seem to find anything on him.
>>
>>89424351
First google search result. He was shown earlier too. He was working on Manhattan, but he's been moved to the Ubers since they're more important right now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Groves

>>89423524
Jeez, anon, did you even read the authors pages at the end?
>>
>>89424351
General Leslie Groves, he was in charge of the Manhattan Projects.
>>
>>89424389
>>89424395
Fuck man, i kept getting some groves that was an architect. Probably shouldn't google while high.

Thanks for the help.
>>
>>89424389
'Can't see anyone enjoying this'
He don't know people too well, do he? This stuff will get lapped up by gorefans
>>
>>89424389
>expecting a Nazi fan wanker to admit to being a Nazi fanwanker
>>
>>89413906
Thank anon, Uber is great
>>
>>89413602
I think he jacked this one from Barefoot Gen.
>>
>>89421777
It's good for what it is.
Similar case to Crossed if you ask me.
>>
>>89422688

What? No he's not. He wanted to fuck that blonde qt.
>>
>>89424990
In the ass, mate. He's 101% gay.
>>
>>89425003
Fucking a woman in the ass makes you gay?
>>
>>89422650
>The Allies' atomic program was sabotaged by the Germans
This whole comic is so fucking stupid. It might have worked for four or five issues but at this point it's like the kid who goes "nuh uh! I have a weapon who destroys weapons that destroy weapons that destroy invincibility!"
>>
>>89425049
Fucking a woman to prove you're not gay, but only in the ass because you gay, proves you're gay, you faggot.
>>
>>89423337
>>89423456
Well that's my point, it only worked because Russians are batshit insane. Unless America is as willing to commit then this plan is already dead in the water.

Bear in mind that the Soviets had arguably the most powerful superhuman alive to match a battleship head on. All America has are potentials and maybe a heavy cruiser.
>>
>>89425283
To add on, the Russians had a huge element of surprise because they hadn't revealed to have any tankmen to the Nazis.

And this is all before they came out with different classes of tank men. So rushing them with numbers may not even work with heavy tank men and the panzermen
>>
>>89422780
>>89423035
No it's definitely battleship zero. Read the author notes on that issue, it fits the description to a T.
>>
>>89425283
No they didn't. The only thing they had at Kursk was standard V2 panzermensch. Katyusha came later.
>>
>>89425357
Quite so. Let's not forget that the invasion force is composed of 3 types of enhanced humans. Throwing standard V2 bodies at it, is not gonna cut it.
>>
>>89424789
He did explicitly mention in the notes that he went on holiday to Hiroshima, and that this chapter was gestated during that visit.
So he probably used that as"documentation"
>>
>>89425077
Given the existence of shapeshifting super spies in the setting it would probably be more of a stretch to explain why they wouldn't sabotage the bomb
>>
>>89425820
>shapeshifting
They shapeshift the way you see them, not actually shapeshift, innit.
>>
>>89423524
>Start of the series
"Guys don't worry it's not about Germany winning its about everyone losing horribly I promise lol"

>End of first series
>Germany still has 3 battleships, has BTFO the Manhattan project, has made "We will never surrender" UK tap out and made a complete joke out of giga Jew, Nuked DC, killed most of the US military leadership.

>America, despite having a bigger white population than Germany, finds 1 white Battleship. They're 10 percent black but find 2 black potentials and don't activate them fully because "muh South" despite knowing full well about the holocaust at this point and knowing that Germany is an unstoppable juggernaut of death.

>Despite being allies with China the US isn't rapidly testing Chinamen to find some sort of battleship to even the tide.
>There are no Asian battleships. Being an SJW Kieron won't address the implications.

This is Nazi fanwank. Kieron is subconscious balancing his SJW-ness with ARYAN STRONG subtext.

Uber started fun, but now its like watching the DM claim to roll 20 after 20 after 20 for the badguys with a shit eating grin. If the Nazi's had an Uber with luck manipulation powers at this point I really wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>89425357
>>89425690
Also, Siegmund only had support from 6 tank-class V2's at Kursk. This time, there are 2 battleships supported by V2's, heavies, and blitzes, distributed across tank-, destroyer-, and cruiser-class ubers. The americans are going to get slaugthered wholesale, and probably lose one of their 3 battleship candidates, while inflicting minimal damage at best to the german expeditionary force.
>>
>>89425999
Yeah, unless the americans hit them with artillery first, this will be a slaughter.
>>
>>89425939
>They're 10 percent black but find 2 black potentials
Because one of them served in the army, and they are brothers.
>don't activate them fully because "muh South"
You expect them to activate both fully? Given the time period?
As is the white battleships, he was the brother to the first American battleships.
>There are no Asian battleships
There is one, a Japanese one.
>>
>>89425999
>This time, there are 2 battleships supported by V2's, heavies, and blitzes, distributed across tank-, destroyer-, and cruiser-class ubers
How many ubers do they have in entirety? I thought they were pretty strained as is, yet still can afford to send this substantial forces over the ocean on a kamikaze raid. IIRC there was Patton's boys still in Europe and Commies around the corner too.
>>
File: ohgeez.jpg (1004KB, 944x1972px) Image search: [Google]
ohgeez.jpg
1004KB, 944x1972px
>>89413763
>>
>>89413287
He's not even covering the rape of nanking.
>>
>>89426062
Apparently Sankt somehow managed to identify and extract *all* uber potentials in the german armed forces prior to 44, because losing a 100 v2 tankmen at Katyusha's first deployment was apparently a small enough loss that it didn't warrant a single comment by german high command.
>>
>>89426188
The Germans had a couple of years headstart
>because losing a 100 v2 tankmen at Katyusha's first deployment was apparently a small enough loss that it didn't warrant a single comment by german high command
Yet they said that they can no longer push into Soviet territory.
>>
>>89426215
>Yet they said that they can no longer push into Soviet territory.
How much of it is because of OPtyusha and how much is it because of them lacking ubered manpower, I wonder.
>>
Wasn't it mentioned that Patrick and Eamonn had something like six sisters?
>>
>>89426058
>Given the time period?

You're acting like this is still the 1940's we know. They've seen uber-Germans rape their way across Europe and Russia has a mini-god. There's no way in hell that the American powers that be wouldn't fully develop the blacks given the circumstances just because of the off chance of the South getting upset over any giga-niggas that survive the war-which given what they've seen they should know is anything but a certain victory for what's left of the Allies.

It's super-niggers or losing a war to the Germans. The South hates niggers but they would hate getting scorched Earth for the second time in under a hundred years even more.

This is Kieron virtue signalling. When he has the super niggers get raped to death by Aryan cock he can go say "N-No, they would have won but the silly white patriarchy kept their true potential oppressed and now everyone has to eat Kraut cock. Whites can't beat blacks in a fair fight, everyone knows that."

Watch it happen.
>>
>>89426247
>America is saved by six women
>They literally smash the patriarchy

Gillen stop please
>>
>>89426237
The later is a result of the former.
>>89426250
You acted like the Americans knew that the Germans could reach America with an invasion force.

And you speak like only the American south had a dislike for Blacks in the 1940's
>>
>>89426306
It isn't just that the south wouldnt approve of black ubers. Black people in WW2 got the shit end of the stick. They would make excuses why black pilots couldn't fly the latest planes etc.

It just made sense to me that they wouldn't want to fully upgrade a black solider when they could use those resources on white soldiers.
>>
>>89426306
>They stopped the Atom Bomb
>They're upgrading their forces all the time
>UK is getting raped up the ass
>Everyone but Paton dead

"Naw its good, I'm sure they could never in any circumstance hit us with an invasion force. It's not like the Aryan bitch on her own manged to walk into London and behead Churchill. I'm sure its safe to upgrade our giga niggas."

Gillen is treating racist America like drooling morons to virtue signal. "Aren't we, modern progressive Americans, so much smarter then these guys? WE would have powered up the blacks and WE would have won". Just because you hate niggers doesn't mean you like losing a war to the Nazis.

Their choices are:

1. Powerup the niggers to fight an enemy growing ever more powerful. If one survives it's no big deal because being about 90 percent white and genetically superior we'll hit way more activation in peace time then blacks. Odds are they won't survive because we'll be throwing the niggers at all the hard, dangerous missions.

2. Entrust the security of the free world to ONE battleship to the Axis' THREE (Not sure if they know about the Jap one). The guy is also inexperienced compared to the Germans, shell shocked, and his brother got turned into a man-shrub by Aryan Woman.

2 is clearly the "I want to lose the war" choice, and it's why Gillen makes America pick it. It's a stupid, stupid decision and he's making them pick it so he can feel smug knowing his modern progressive ideaology would have saved America while racist 40's America is forced to suck Nazi dick.

>>89426333
>Black people in WW2 got the shit end of the stick

I could see them throwing the blacks at the dangerous objectives while keeping their white golden boy in reserve. That's the kind of bias that isn't out and out retarded.
>>
>>89426333
Exactly, they aren't activating the black battleships to their full potential because of muh south

They aren't activating them because they are black
>>
>>89426380
>I'm sure its safe to NOT upgrade our giga niggas

What I meant.

>>89426381
>Not turning blacks into living weapons to kill the Nazis.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't take one and try making an improved Giga Jew. The reason Giga Jew got totaled was because of bad support, which wouldn't be a problem with a poor little white boy buddy watching his back.

I'm surprised they aren't trying a "all halo effect" experiment with the cripple. How else are they going to get use out of him?
>>
>>89426380
>They stopped the Atom Bomb
Which they had no way of conforming until after they found out that there are Uber Spies
>They're upgrading their forces all the time
Because they stole information from the UK
>UK is getting raped up the ass
>Everyone but Paton dead
All of which happened well after they started activations.
>. It's not like the Aryan bitch on her own manged to walk into London and behead Churchill
You implying that the USA is close to Germany like the UK was?
>If one survives it's no big deal because being about 90 percent white and genetically superior
>genetically superior
And I'm going to stop arguing with you now
>>89426399
They are going for "all halo effect" on the cripple, but it needs to be balanced by some points in physical.
>>
>>89426166
Razor better not be another flop.
>>
>>89414086
It actually did a little.
>>
>>89426381
>Because they are black

Really think about this for a minute. What are they afraid of? There's no way they'd try to uppity with the chain of command, not when the consequence of losing the war is their friends and family getting sent to the gas chamber. The only conceivable reason not to fully activate a black is that you're scared the strongest person left on planet Earth after the war is a black who wants to WE RULER OF PLANET NOW. But that assumes that:

1. Both blacks survive the war against the invincible Nazi trio. Keep in mind one is crippled.

2. You won't be activating select whites after Berlin burns under the table like a mad cunt to have X amount of white Battleships/Cruisers/Heavy Carriers/Whatever compared to the 1 (maximum 1 and a half) black battleship survivors.

Only a person who wants to lose wouldn't fully activate the niggers and they ARE going to lose. Gillen is going to have America lose because "they kept the black man down".

The last act of the comic will be a resistance war led by six women against Germany.

>>89426429
Manhattan project was killed before they found the black potentials. That should have been a HUGE red flag.

>Because they stole the info from the UK

Which doesn't answer the point of the US seeing Germany successfully and viciously fight back from the brink of total defeat introducing new Uber strategies all the time and thinks "there's nooooo way they can hit us in America!"

>Which all happened well after they started

UK was steadily losing ground for a longggg time. Are you sure the generals getting killed happened before the found the potentials? I'll take your word for it.

>You implying that the US is close to Germany like the UK was?

I'm implying that the Germans kept expanding the range of their attacks and operations and America kept going "Nope, totally safe across the water" like they're living in a pre-superhuman world.

>Genetically superior

That's what they believed.
>>
>>89426429
>Genetically superior

That's what they believed. You can't have racist White Americans worry about blacks with superpowers and NOT feel confident that there will ultimately be 10 white potentials for every 1 black potential.

>>89426459
They're all going to die horribly and ONCE AGAIN the Nazi trio gets off Scott Free.
>>
>>89426470
>What are they afraid of?
That once the war is over there are going to be black people with the power of level a city?
>Keep in mind one is crippled.
Keep in mind he is still an battleship with a halo effect
>>
>>89426470
>Only a person who wants to lose wouldn't fully activate the niggers and they ARE going to lose.
They only have three BBs right now, when more become viable then sure, in the meantime prepare for every contingency.
>>
>>89426486
>They're all going to die horribly and ONCE AGAIN the Nazi trio gets off Scott Free.
You're so sure.
>>
>>89426429
They're not going for Halo double-stacking on the younger Rivers brother, because the allies DON'T KNOW HOW TO DOUBLE-STACK HALO YET.
>>
>>89426487
>Once the war is over
That's the key detail. Why are they worried about whatever black battleship by some miracle survives the war when there's no way in hell they're activating anymore blacks in peace time?

>>89426492
>Sigmund is totally going to die on her suicide mission guys
>Sigmund is totally going to get killed by Russian waifu
>Giga Jew is totally going to kill AT LEAST one Battleship

Come on. This is basic pattern recognition at this point. The Nazis have better level character shields.
>>
>>89426306
>The later is a result of the former.
OPtyusha is one person and can't be everywhere. With enough Gillen's wanking nazis could outmanoeuvre her or whatever.

Also, IMO krauts having a proper headstart and understanding of the tech/science behind uberisation, work, even if they're invading US right now.
They are ahead, but only by a margin and are starting to run low on resources.
It's not retarded enough for me to drop it yet. Wait till the ayyliums show up.
>>
Vaguely related, but what happened between Avatar Press and Warren Ellis? Guy used to write miniseries after miniseries for them like Captain Swing and Supergod, and then he just leaves and gets replaced by Gillen. An overall downgrade.
>>
>>89426524
>They are ahead but only by a margin

How big do you think margins are?

>>89426537
>Imagine Warren Ellis doing Uber instead of Gillen

Oh god what could have been..
>>
>>89426537
Something had been going on with Avatar Press. They hardly been updating their website, they have been made a printing error with their last Cinema Purgatorio issue.
>>
I really like Über but I'm always afraid the germans luck will change.
>>
>>89423524
>Getting this upset over Nazi-flavored Crossed
Calm down, my man.
>>
>>89413287
If Nazi Battleships get away from this I will drop this comic
>>
>>89426545
>How big do you think margins are?
The raw scientific power enabling them to, theoretically, produce uber ubers? I'd say, like, 5.
However the lack in manpower and being on the verge of collapse since being this late in war and pretty much surrounded would be reducing it to about 2 I think.
Commies would be 1 since OPtyusha is insane, doesn't like papa Stalin and is against science. Until she understands the uber procedure (which ain't happenin soon) she puts USSR behind the Reich.
US is base (0) since they have basic understanding of uber (both sci and tactics), basic uber forces, pretty solid potential, but are currently getting fucked.
This will change soon, I believe, and the sides will be equalize (excluding OPtyusha). Cheers.
>>
>>89413651
Who's the deformed guy?
>>
>>89426555
Seems strange though, consider Avatar still has Ennis, Moore, and Gillen in their writing roster. I wonder what convinced Ellis to go to Image for creator owned work instead.
>>
>>89426688
Some guy
>>
>>89414573
>>89414764
>>89414939
To be fair usually when someone ends up using the halo effect the other end dies. This is the first time we see what happens when the halo effect is used and someone survives
>>
>>89426688
Might be Quasimodo for all we know.
>>
So a couple questions. Where can I read issue 1, and what is the reading order for volume 1? Because I just recommended it to a friend and feel he needs to save issue 0 for... not first.
>>
File: MechanicalDisgust.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
MechanicalDisgust.gif
822KB, 600x366px
>>89413602
Oh.
>>
>>89414783
Pyrrhic victory if any.
>>
>>89422379
They planned to use the white battleship(s) to police them
>>
>>89414420
>gay battleship wanting out

Surrender is not an option for him anymore, at least not for long term survival. He has donevway too much damage for his public surrender to get him anything more than an Uber firing squad.
>>
>>89422379
See
>>89422489

Gillen wants Whitey's racism to be their downfall. It will also give him the excuse to have Siegfried tear them limb from limb while making monkey jokes so he can have his ARYAN POWER boner guilt free.
>>
>>89426250
>There's no way in hell that the American powers that be wouldn't fully develop the blacks given the circumstances just because of the off chance of the South getting upset over any giga-niggas

You aren't thinking clearly American enough. The Nazis are going to kill the niggas, so why stand with a failed nation?
>>
>We'll do a Kursk!
>Germans expect this and develop a tactic specifically to counter the zerg rush
>Maybe its a special tankman

Look, im okay with the germans winning but not with constant asspulls

Anyways it seems

Tankman>Blitz
Heavies>Tankmen
Blitz>Heavies

In theory

But with the way the germans use them, the heavies have negliable advantages. Seems they're a wasted tankman design.

Thoughts on Über tactics?
>>
>>89426250
They're not afraid of the south losing their shit, they're afraid of the giga-niggas losing their shit and wrecking the south. Or anywhere else in america, really.
>>
>>89427790
But they can literally already to hat as heavy cruisers. There's no reason not to go ahead and upgrade them to Battleship except to set them up for Nazi rape. It's writer fiat for Gillen to virtue signal. Its bad writing.
>>
>>89426256
More important is those six women could literally mother a generation of battleships for the US. Imagine 30 battleships fully activated 30 years fromnow
>>
>>89426256
>>89427993
Anon, they'd be working class women, from a time when class consciousness hadn't been completely and utterly crushed and subdued within the US. They'd smash a lot more than just the patriarchy.
>>
>>89428324
>>89427993
>Socialist single mothers save America
>Will likely be BLACKED by the battleship potentials to produce strong offspring
>An army of America Chavez clones

GILLEN PLEASE STOP
>>
>>89428673
100 Mulatto Socialist Battleships will be the vanguard of the American Proleteriat
>>
>>89413287
Thanks for storytime,anon. This is some good shit.
>>
>>89413430
I know all those landmarks. Shit those are really important.
>>
>>89413540
Aw, he doesn't try to fix himself.
Poor Ubersoldato
>>
>>89414573
It doesn't even have to be that.
It could just be that HALO still affects dust particles, and creates a lot of random toxins in larger doses of artillery fire.
Or the spots on her arm is affected, and she is dying from poisoning.

>>89414764
What contradiction?
This is the first time we get to see what happens in the shrapnel zone of a Battleships Halo, against civilians and Panzermen.
>>
File: 1416116172260.jpg (60KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
1416116172260.jpg
60KB, 538x482px
>>89428324
>>89428777
>america suffers a revolution after WW2 and ends up like soviet union did in our timeline
>Meanwhile russians reconsider the whole communism deal and their battleships overthrown Stalin
>Uber's timeline is one where Russia becomes the most prosperous nation on earth and USA becomes the broken down post-glastnost Soviet Union with added extra racial animosity
>>
>>89423524
>>89425939

why are you reading it then if you cant handle it? this is a story about overcoming the absolute worst odds, you're too used to the Mary and Gary Sues over on the big two steamrolling the bad guys after suffering a slight inconvenience.
>>
>>89429227
seems that way atm. Everything would suggest Russia is coming out way ahead.
>>
>>89414573
Do you think all this halo residue in the air could result in any activations?
>>
>>89429333
>Overcoming the absolute worst odds

It was touted as "Germany won't win, they'll just make sure everyone lose with them" And so far it's just been a train of Nazi wank. There's no overcoming, just Kieron trying desperately to disguise his Nazi boner.

>Mary and Gary Sues

You mean the invincible three Nazis?
>>
>>89429377
I'll ask again then, why are you reading it?
>>
>>89413287
>Gillen said this issue contained the most horrible thing he ever wrote
But this is not a Young Avengers book!
>>
>>89429392
I dropped it after Churchill jobbed the fuck out-and not even to real Battleships.

I occasionally check threads to see how much longer Kieron can string people along on this train wreck of a series.
>>
>>89429436
You can say you like it, you know. This is an anonymous board.
>>
>>89413287
Pretty much small Hamburg firestorm.
Cute.
>>
>>89423524
>>89425939
Something you need to understand about the British psyche - The Nazis fascinate us and we still hold a kind of secret respect for them. Why do you think we constantly make so many documentaries about them?

WWII for us wasn't about freedom, or saving Europe or any of that righteous bullshit, we didn't give a shit about the genocide, it was just our final epic showdown with the strongest enemy we'd faced in a long time as the age of European Empires was drawing to a close. You think the Nazis were really any worse than the British Empire? We know that under other circumstances it could easily have been us, and I think we're aware of how unfair the history we've written is - How it makes the Allies out to be paragons of virtue and the Nazis the ultimate evil.

When you watch American media about the Nazis, or Russian media about the Nazis, you feel the people making it really do believe they were evil. But we British have always known, deep down, that they were no more evil than us. So we make programmes, we make comics under the guise of how evil Hitler and the Nazis were - and maybe the writers even believe it - but beneath it all there's an undeniable undercurrent of admiration for how much they achieved and how they rebuilt their shattered, debt laden country into one that could take on and very nearly fuck a global empire like ours in such a short time. You'll never hear us say it, but we respect the Nazis in a way nobody else does.
>>
File: cool story bro.jpg (66KB, 497x393px) Image search: [Google]
cool story bro.jpg
66KB, 497x393px
>>89429456
>>
>>89429456
>You think the Nazis were really any worse than the British Empire? We know that under other circumstances it could easily have been us,
This is what Labour actually believes.
>>
>>89429447
Well I DID like it. It's just jumped the shark for me. What started as an interesting scenario with interesting world building has just become watching the Nazis streamroll potential hope after potential hope. There's only so many times you can see the good guys lose before you just don't give a shit anymore. Colossus was fine. Winston Churchill was fine. The loss of the Manhattan Project was fine. HMS Churchill getting owned like a bitch and Washington getting nuked and the all the military leaders but Patton getting killed-and the Nazis losing absolutely nothing but gaining more and more every issues-I just don't see anyway this series can resolve itself in a satisfying way.

>>89429456
>That whole thing

Look, UK Anon, the problem with you and Gillen is that you're so full of SJW guilt for being the world's biggest empire that when you write a story about the Nazis you don't make them a bad guy to be beaten, you make them a force to punish your sins.

You don't believe you're the good guys. You don't believe your country is worth fighting for. Your masculine vigor is completely gone and its why your politicians fantasize about Muslim domination and your writers fantasize about Nazi domination. Deep down you want someone strong and masculine and mean to dominate you to punish you for your sins and make up for your own lack of valor, to piss on your flag and break your cities and make you surrender.

Note that Gillen had the female super-Nazi behead and humiliate not only Churchill but Admiral Nelson's statue. Note that the three people of value to escape the surrendering UK are a bad-ass woman science spy, a homosexual man, and a giant mutant Jew.

Note that America is about to be fucked because they didn't power up their giga niggas. The same principle applies. Keiron Gillen like other SJWs hates the West and subconsciously desires it to burn and surrender to an uncompromising power.

It's like a female rape fantasy but on the national level.
>>
So is poor little Armenia ok in this.
>>
>>89429687
>You don't believe you're the good guys.
But we never have and we've never needed to. That's such a moralistic American view. The British view can generally be characterized as amorality - That's what I mean, when I say we were just as bad you and others are presuming that's coming from an attitude of guilt or shame, it isn't, it's just a statement of fact. I actually think the Empire was amazing. It resulted in a lot of death, a lot of oppression but also a lot of progress. I don't feel any guilt for it, and I don't really think the Germans should feel any guilt for the Nazis either. It's time we stopped being so moralising and confronted these things dispassionately. Who cares about being be the good guys? Who needs guilt? What people want, and you're quite correct, is power and victory. Why would we not want this weakness burned away and replaced by strength? You Americans do as well, and you don't care about being the good guys any more now either, look at the guy you just elected.
>>
>>89429687
>a homosexual man,
You talking shit about Alan Turing?
>>
>>89425077
they sabotaged, not destroyed the program.

the germans know as soon as the bombs get finished they are done. they are hoping on scaring the US out of the war, or crippling their military capacities.
>>
>>89429687
The Manhattan Project was the shark jumping moment for anyone with knowledge about the Manhattan Project. HMS Churchill was infuriating on multiple levels. The entire Allied strategy in Europe makes zero sense. The US strategy in the Pacific makes zero sense. The story ignores all but a small portion of the the European theatre. Germany is somehow still able to function despite its infrastructure being bombed to shit prior to the story beginning. Germany manages to invade the USA using a fleet of submarines that in real life required six months of overhauling after construction to be seaworthy and of which only two were finished by the end of the war. They were able to do this despite pretty much all sub construction yards and pens being damaged or occupied at the start of the story. Said subs somehow manage to make it to a major US port undetected. The US, despite having enough Ubers to rotate their Uber units, cannot counter the Nazi invasion. The US, despite having months of combat experience, only tactic is to send wave after wave of Ubers directly at the guys firing lightning ball death rays.
>>
>>89430304
They still have one bomb left to be used
>>89430413
>. The entire Allied strategy in Europe makes zero sense. The US strategy in the Pacific makes zero sense
What's wrong with them?
>The story ignores all but a small portion of the the European theatre
Because the rest are irrelevant
>cannot counter the Nazi invasion
Gez almost like having an surprise attack gives you a massive advantage
>>
every damn time this comic is posted, a political shitstorm between uneducated faggots begin

/co/mblr for a reason I suppose, go back to trolling /pol/ ffs
>>
File: jesus.jpg (19KB, 310x230px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
19KB, 310x230px
>>89430413
>why couldnt the good guys just win early on without any setbacks??

wew lad
>>
>>89430953
There are tough villains
then there are fist fights with hurricanes

Brits launch a surprise attack against one of their Battleships
>Lost only battleship candidate
Brits try to keep Battleship from leaving England until they can wear her down
>She escapes after they reveal a new secret weapon. Lose nothing of value in a high risk gamble.
Brits learn to make different types of tankmen
>Lose a single shipyard, which doesn't stop American invasion or British invasion.
>Oh, also all secrets stolen by superior German spy network.
Brits develop an anti-battleship battleship
>First engagement, permanently crippled by two cruisers with a battleship support from distance. Brits didn't even realize they fell for yet another trap
Americans develop bomb
>Germans disable it, destroy manufacturing site, and then give a complete bomb to the Japanese

This is shit writing. The Nazis have no set backs. They are a force of divine wrath being dragged across the world.
>>
>>89431136
Stay mad, cuck.
>>
>>89414152
Throughout history, soldiers have been sent into places where they get butchered.
>>
>>89414573
And shouldn't there be a lot of dead Germans because of how often the halo effect was used in Berlin and the rest of Germany?
>>
>>89430953
Anon there's struggling against an enemy and then there's the DM rolling 20 after 20 after 20 behind hid DM screen.

The problem is that can tell Gillen is handling the Nazis with kid gloves. Every gamble by the Allies is blocked. Every gamble by the Nazis works with flying colors. The scorecard is unbalanced to an unrealistic, illogical extent that shows the writer's hand. The Nazis keep pulling wins out of their ass while Keiron massages his Aryan boner.

It's like watching Batman or Deathstroke or whoever the writer's pet character is beat up the Justice League. You just want to roll your eyes and say "come on".

>>89431203
No Anon. Uber is national rape fiction FOR cucks.

>>89431136
HMS Churchill was where I just gave up. That shit was disgracefully stupid when their strategy was to kite her around like a dumb mob (even when it was established she was stupidly fast earlier) until they sawed through her ankle slowly over hours.

And then the UK surrenders. The nation known for never surrendering to the Nazis no matter how bad it got totally surrenders because Gillen hates his country THAT badly.

>>89431263
>>89431263
Remember, Germany can never lose no matter how much it makes sense for them to lose.That's the one constant rule of Uber.
>>
Put one of our spare a-bombs into a truck. Drive it into a town the German uber-Ubers are destroying anyway. Set off the bomb. And then wait and see how Gillen explains that it did nothing to the Draka... oops, I mean Germans.
>>
>>89431292
>Every gamble by the Nazis works with flying colors
is that why the Soviet campaign hasn't paid off?
>>
>>89431392
>Draka
My nig.
>>
>>89431423
>Germans surprised at Kursk by tank men
>battleship temporarily disabled. Massive Russian loses.
>Russians get super battleship.
>German battleship is reduced to ranged support, which is fine thanks to the addition of heavy tank men and cruisers.
>Russian battleship makes no advances, letting Germany curb stomp the rest of the world

The fact that the Germans haven't even reacted like the Russains are a major threat to their country is amazing. They sent out the majority of their forces when the Russians have a battleship on their border with the capability of cutting through their battleships.
And fucking no defense are even inside red agains them.
>>
>>89431392
Easy, they trained special blitzmen to sniff out nukes and other radioactive stuff just in case, one Uber sacrifice himsefl to disable nuke before it go out.
Later they drop that nuke themselves so American can experience literal Hiroshima and Nagasaki
>>
>>89431136
>>89431292
I agree with you. But, really, this is an alternate WWII. When Germany does lose, the series ends. Yeah, they Germans need more setbacks (time for Russia to take a chunk out of them soon, I hope?).
>>
>>89413967

>A genre can't lose its virginity twice.

It's never been a more real statement. Think about much of comics lately are trying to ape things that have already happened.
>>
>>89431511
>The fact that the Germans haven't even reacted like the Russains are a major threat to their country is amazing
They did, by sending in two more battleships. That plan failed. They know they can't push towards Soviet anymore
>>
>>89431885
Which is my point. You have enemies on all sides. You send 2/3 of your major assets to deal with one side.
They lose.
You're now reduced to 2.5 of your major assets
They then moved the remaining 2.5 to the opposite sides. Leaving themselves completely vulnerable to the Russians.

But of course the Russians can't advance, cause that wouldn't make the Nazis look super awesome and sexy.
>>
>>89425666
But Katyusha was the only reason the plan succeeded. If she hadn't activated, then nothing would have stopped the other two battleships from turning Russia into a meat blender.

All Kursk did was cripple a battleship who can still level entire cities with the Halo effect. It was Katyusha who proved the only thing capable of matching them head on.
>>
>>89431949
>, cause that wouldn't make the Nazis look super awesome and sexy.
oh fuck off already
>>
>>89432438
Give me a reason why Germany would completely abandon the eastern front while a battleship, which has only been countered by other battleships, rests on the boarder.

The only reasons would be if the Germans had the innate knowledge that the Russians won't advance and so are safe to conquer Britain and the U.S.

The Germans are allowed to expose their backside to their biggest threat without fear of being attacked, because Germany can't suffer any major loses or defeats.
>>
>>89432530
Because the Germans notice that the Russian stopped advancing when they reached the prewar boarders?

Because they noticed that the Russian stopped doing that when their battleship did that? So they can put two and two together
>>
>>89431656
>But, really, this is an alternate WWII.

I've got no problems with the comics's mistake like >>89431292 does but I do kinda find it funny remembering that Gillen and Moore were justifiably critical toward Frank Miller's historical inaccuracies for 300 (and it inspired GIllen to write Three in response).
>>
>>89432530
>>89432692
And if the Germans put all their focus on Soviet then that would just leave them open to the UK/American. So if you can get them out of the game then all their focus can be on Soviet
>>
>>89431136
>Oh, also all secrets stolen by superior German spy network.
Where they found the Superspy.
On American side, it was far easier to just have the Superspy kill herself, instead of letting her do whatever
>>
>>89431292
>The nation known for never surrendering to the Nazis no matter how bad it got

Uuuhhh..... they were on an island. It never got really bad for them after Hitler decided to be a dumbfuck and be goaded into bombing London. The Brits are propaganda masters. The one thing they spun into an example of their resolve was the thing they banked on happening so they could stay in the war. If Germany had continued pounding their airfields, they would likely have lost.
>>
>>89432720
Would the Germans put all their battleships on the Russian front, leaving them vulnerable to the Brits and Americans?
>>
>>89432530
That's actually a good point. They have no guarantee Katyusha will stay put. At any moment she can start tearing a path back to Berlin and raze what's left of Germany to the ground.
>>
>>89414783
The narration and the author repeatedly promise that Germany cannot actually pull a real victory. Also that the current strategy isn't even to win, it's to be giant enough murder-trolls that everyone else just gets too sick of fighting to bother continuing.

Which is what happened with the UK.
>>
>>89423524
>show the horrible aftermath of a Nazi strike
>show the human cost in detail
>show the horrific deaths of children
>even show a German refugee hang himself
>yet somehow this is Nazi fan wank

I honestly don't get you faggots. Are you *that* upset that this comic isn't your standard jingoistic, Nazi-punching, we-totally-went-into-WWII-to-save-the-Jews stuff?

To me it looks pretty funny, because this aftermath? That's what German and Japanese cities would have looked like. Honestly, that you think this sort of stuff is supposed to reflect on the perpetrators in a positive light must mean you're a pretty sick puppy, Anon. But then again, your side did this in real life, too. But at least they have the common sense to realize it was a pretty bad thing to do.
>>
>>89433456
It's not fan wank in the sense that Gillen likes Nazis. It's fan wank in the rape fantasy sense. The Nazis are both the scourge to punish the West for her sins and a source of brutal uncompromising value system that will replace the value system Kieron doesn't have. The fact that they're pure evil allows Kieron to feel no guilt just like how the fact the act of rape is evil allows one to enjoy the rape fantasy free of shame or guilt.

See >>89429687
>>
>>89433456
Come on Anon, don't be a sour kraut.
>>
>>89433456
>Muh Dresden

Just bite the pillow German anon. Ackmed will be done with you and your country soon.
>>
>>89433621
Fuck off already
>>
>>89433621
Wat a pathetic cuckold, just keep hating whites shlomo.
>>
>>89433693
Anon, I'm not German, But I'll tell you this: I've lost a lot of respect for Britain and the British over the years. I used to be a bit of an Anglophile when I was younger, actually. I'm just assuming, of course, that you're British. Maybe you're American. Or a pygmee in central Africa wasting his time on the village computer on reading ultra-violent comics and shitposting. But your attitude is neither respectable, nor does it makes sense. After all, to suggest that Germany is the only country suffering the consequences of mass immigration is kind of ludicrous when you factor the grooming gangs into the equation. But unlike you, mainland Europe does not use that information to laugh at you.

I suspect it's island mentality on Britain's part. Either way, as a non-islander, I'll never be worth much in British eyes. That's fine by me, but I'm not going to pretend it's any other way.
>>
>>89433829
>The Hun
>White

You goose steppers cashed in your white card a long time ago. Anglosphere is the true master race.
>>
>>89434047
>BEADY
>>
>>89432981
They have the garuntee that the writers will never let the Germans suffer a major defeat. If the Germans wanted to they'd be able to put all their battleships on the Eastern from while the Brits would be too busy seeing if there are tactical advantages to sawing off their own legs and shooting themselves in the dicks to attack Germany
>>
Some of the "political" (actually more like full retard) opinions expressed in this thread make me lose any hope in humanity.

They're the intellectual equivalent of mistaking a wilderness trail for a highway then going full throttle when they see it ends off a cliff.
>>
>>89426545
Okay so here's what the Germans had, in terms of the Uber research...
1) Time and familiarity. Sankt had, presumably, identified every activation potential family/lineage in Germany by the invasion of Berlin. Because we later see the Germans rolling out different models of Uber as the war progresses, we know that not all of them were activated.
2) Germany has the original documentation that the Uber-tech is based off of. This lets them correlate and translate new material as new avenues of research are discovered. It's how the Germans were able to use the Heavy research to figure out Blitzmen.
3) Germany had already found a number of Battleships. They had fucked up one of them bad enough that they knew what not to do.
4) Germany had the Geltmensch, who I believe were implied to be an even rarer commodity than Battleships. This gave them an intelligence advantage that can only possibly be made up for now that all three of them are dead. This also let them avoid the research mistakes that the UK took with HMH Churchill.

Germany seems to be ignoring doing slanted stacks* on anything but base level activation, because high class Ubers are a rare resource, and wasting a powerful Uber in an experiment is something they can't afford to do. It also allowed them to focus research in other directions while the UK was doing the heavy lifting on their own.

I do find it odd that there are basically no female Ubers, percentage wise. You'd think more countries would be desperate enough to look for demi-gods in the other half of their populations.

*I assume that there are stack combinations that will prove impressively OP in the future that Germany will be kicking itself over not experimenting more. A single HMH Dunkirk wasn't able to do much, but if they had deployed three or four of his build, they could possibly speed-blitz even a Battleship with some losses.
>>
>>89432530
Germany is gone, it's dead, there is zero chance of rebuilding let alone creating a reich, this entire campaign is an insane act of revenge against the world, they do not care what happens after they have punished the UK and US, there is no coming back from this.
>>
>>89435180
>Germany is dead!
>No hope they can win!
>They just managed to knock back the entire allied invasion
>And have Russia pushed back to their border
>And America is having to wage war in the ruins of their capitol
>And the Germans still have the most activated Battleships

>I swear it's not Nazi fan wank!
>>
>>89429963
Probably no worse than IRL. No krauts have come around to magically fuck it up
>>
File: 1482427167495.jpg (19KB, 297x308px) Image search: [Google]
1482427167495.jpg
19KB, 297x308px
>>89435303
>http://www.dictionary.com/browse/pyrrhic-victory

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>89434535
>Germany seems to be ignoring doing slanted stacks

Did you miss the part where they pointed out that the two cruisers that knee-capped Leah were 4:8 splits?
>>
At this point Allies winning will be a huge asspull
>>
>>89434535
Germany has female ubers of all classes. It just that they don't deploy tank-class women to frontline duty, they're kept as reserves, rearguards, and support. See that one issue where Mengele was introduced, there were uber nurses tending to the wounded and maimed panzermensch.
>>
>>89433829
Germans have no right to call anybody cuck (maybe except Sweden).
>>
>>89435755
Please tell me what they stand to lose and who actually poses a threat to them at this point?
Russia isn't advancing.
Brits are gone
Americans are fighting a war on two fronts, lost one of their secret bombs to the japs (who probably have their own now), and are busy trying to sort through the ashes of DC.
Even if they weren't, they only have one battleship planned out against Germany's three (The allies think they have four)

>But they're stretched too thin and will surely lose their assets
We thought that in the battle of London, where the battleship escaped with no injuries at all
>But they are going to attack them when they are weakened with mass numbers
Because every ally surprise outside of Kursk has had no impact, and even that was questionable.
The Germans didn't even know Jew Hulk could fucking move, yet set up the perfect counter attack against her moving at high speeds.
>>
>>89437339
>who probably have their own now

I don't think you realize how much work went into developing the material for those bombs. It's not something that could be replicated in a few months.

Then again, maybe Gillen doesn't either.
>>
>>89433941
I think you're making a lot of assumptions about brits then aren't true
>>
Based Gillen.

He might go down known for JIM or TW+TD or even fucking YA but this. This is his magnum opus

I purposefully excluded Phongram and UXM. Good but not his best nor worst
>>
>>89440665
It's interesting that he's written both a comic utterly beloved by Tumblr (WicDic) and one that appeals so much to this crowd. It shows range.
>>
>>89413829
>>89413856
My name's Groves.
>>
File: CharlesManson2014.jpg (40KB, 547x660px) Image search: [Google]
CharlesManson2014.jpg
40KB, 547x660px
>>89429975
>Hi! I'm a sociopath
I am honestly sad that you are this fucked in the head. Seek help.
>>
>>89429456
>you feel the people making it really do believe they were evil
Otherwise they'd need to believe they were evil too and boy would that confuse a lot of people.
>>89429975
>The British view can generally be characterized as amorality
Perfidious Albion is a thing.
>>89431292
>And then the UK surrenders. The nation known for never surrendering to the Nazis no matter how bad it got
They were never invaded by ubers or by ordinary nazis at all.
>>89432981
>>89432530
And what can they do about Katia?
Not much. Meanwhile, they can turn West and try fucking with those guys to buy themselves time until total and complete destruction. If Katyusha was an agent of the regime, controlled by the generals or whatever she'd be pushing in not only right now, but right then after Kursk. If this was still a war, nazis should have kept substantial forces for eventual response, but since it's not a war anymore (at least for the nazis) they went all in in those places they could.
At least that's how I see it.
Cheers.
>>
>>89421777
>So is this book any good? Would you recommend it?

LUCKY SEVENS!!!!

No, this book is not good. The SJW writing it has bought into the idiot propaganda out there that 'The Soviets REALLY won WW2 and the US took all the credit." So now he's writing a story in which the Nazi's get magic space powers and give America 'their fair share' of pain and suffering.

It's a huge 'I hate America' power-wank fantasy.

Plus, the SJW-ness of this guy is pretty overpowering, what with his plot-armor super-waifu spy-chick combined with his Magical Faggot ready and waiting in the wings to Deus-Ex-Machina them poor old 'Murcan's after they fold under their ass-whuppin'.

That said, Hell yes, I'd recommend reading it. This shit is an invaluable look into how these idiot's think.
>>
>>89422367
>They should be ready by this point?

Nope!

The idiot writing this shit ass-pulled a whole class of 'Uber-Spies' to get rid of the Manhattan Project.

No foreshadowing, nothing, just 'Ha ha, lookit these magic Nazi's go!'
>>
>>89431392
>Draka

HAHAHA!!!

Points for awesome reference, anon!

The big difference is, Stirling can actually write.
>>
>>89434535

Actually, the Battleships thing is very interesting. We know something can go really, really wrong in the process, but is it even relevant? So far, all the Battleship activations didn't lead to mutations. (Okay, the Tank-Girl Battleship was grotesque, but that was deliberate.)

Frankly, I don't see how the Blitzmensch can be beaten. Range just trumps everything else. The Heavy tank-men are a pretty shitty line of research (armor or not) which sucks because Britain invested so much into it.
>>
>>89425939

Actually yeah, why aren't there more white Battleships? Like, given the number of military personnel, there should be a LOT of white dudes with Battleship powers, given the numbers.

You're telling me the only other Battleships just happen to be black? It's like if the only people with magic JUST HAPPENED to be SJWs and tumblrkin.
>>
>>89426380

The fact is, the Americans are going to win this. They physically cannot lose, it's just what shape the victory is going to take. The Nazis can rampage all over the United States, but they still won't do appreciable damage. Eventually, the US will have so many enhanced humans they will just gutterstomp them.
>>
Can someone storytime issue 1?
>>
>>89447146
My guess is that they didn't stop trying to activate Battleship Zero..

The reason they brought whatsherface down to the caverns where BZ is, is because they still weren't sure if she fit the proper criteria to be a Battleship. They were still doing guess work on how many activations their Ubers could take, and unlike the Tankmen activations, they couldn't risk experimenting on their prisoners.
>>
>>89447480

I thought that the red crystals stop working once someone's full activated. The Russian girl can be seen tasting the serum and going "Okay, I didn't have a convulsion this time. Guess that means I'm at full power."
>>
>>89414783
Gillian stated it's gonna be like Game of Thrones, heroes get the shit kicked out of them at first then come back for a bittersweet ending.
>>
Hey, there is one podcast reviewing this, and is good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSb0wPXGKGw
>>
>>89447146
The Heavy line seems to be designed to be really and completely immune to conventional weapons, the problem is that the Blitzes are almost always in their element while the heavies have to eat halo fire on the way in. Range is king, like you said.
>>
>>89447146
>Frankly, I don't see how the Blitzmensch can be beaten.

They have regular human stamina. Regular tankmen can withstand their blasts for long enough to get close enough to return fire, at which point the blitzmensch evaporate.
>>
>>89446727
>The SJW writing it has bought into the idiot propaganda out there that 'The Soviets REALLY won WW2 and the US took all the credit."

Go and read some history books before you call that propaganda.
>>
>>89447146
>Frankly, I don't see how the Blitzmensch can be beaten
Blitzmensch are not damage resistant enough to survive sniper rounds to vitals.

Then again, they have Halo range of 40+ km. They don't really care.
>>
>>89449139
You should do the same. Look up just how much shit America gave the soviets.
>>
>>89434535
>A single HMH Dunkirk wasn't able to do much, but if they had deployed three or four of his build, they could possibly speed-blitz even a Battleship with some losses.

That's exactly how the germans beat Jew Hulk.
>>
>>89449026

They really need some kind of defensive halo effect. Like, we've seen that you can 'parry' halo effects by generating one of your end.

So the solution is probably just one stack of halo to shield yourself in order to get close enough for clobberin' time.
>>
>>89449175

The really stupid part was that she didn't even get one of them. Like, this is a setting where cold hard numbers are everything, right? Jew Hulk should be at least twice as fast as one of the impersonators, on paper. (She's 23:1 or very close to it.)

The whole thing was a waste, to be honest.
>>
>>89449189
I thought that the Heavies would be more resistant to halos than normal tankers, while being faster (so the tankers' weaker halos can't stop them before the Heavies can close in to RIP AND TEAR).

Apparently they aren't resistant enough.
>>
>>89449153
I wonder if multiple Blitzes can combine fire to match a battleship output.
>>
>>89449237

Don't forget that the heavies suffer severe attrition. Apparently their armor doesn't really help, but also - While they can resist the effect for a bit, any damage they take is for keeps. They can't regenerate. If a Heavy's body is fucked up, he's fucked up forever.

I personally think that there's something they're missing in the Heavy design, that will correct the weakness. Can't imagine what it'd be, though.
>>
>>89449251

It doesn't seem to work that way. It's like using multiple squirt guns versus a firehose. The firehose will always have more power no matter how many super-soakers you're using.
>>
>>89449251
Seeing that Panzermen can do that? Yes
But then you have the issue where Blitzmen are less resistant, and will die to Battleship Halo Shrapnel, unlike Panzermen which only gets crippled
>>
>>89449204
It was really stupid, especially when they established that she's probably the fastest uber ever when she transported spy lady through piggy back.

It also took them hours to saw through her knee. So Leah was dumb enough to swat at them like a video game boss over and over until her health bar ran out.

Logically she was the perfect counter, and Gillen jobbed her out because he wrote himself into a corner and needed to prep his Aryan bull.
>>
>>89449303

Maybe they did the Dark Souls dodge-roll again and again. Everyone knows the dodge-roll makes you invincible.
>>
>>89449256
Regeneration, I bet. Nazis haven't unlocked that yet.

>>89449274
>>89449298
Yeah, I was just wondering if there could be a "conductor" to sync up bursts, but I guess not.

Blitzmen are pretty much always used as artillery, and artillery really does rule the battlefield. I guess if you blindsided Blitzes with Panzers, it might work since the Panzers' halos can shred them with ease.

>>89449303
Leah was fast, but she didn't have much combat experience. She might not have been maneuverable enough to turn inside of a pair of skilled fighters. Plus, if they kept making her favor one leg (which they blasted with halos), it would have contributed to legging her.

That said, it's not a very satisfactory explanation. She really should have steamrolled them; she was a Heavy Battleship.
>>
>>89447216
This is how it should happen logically, but Gillen is using writer fiat for the Nazis to steamroll everyone.
>>
>>89449350

I bet the gay Nazi survives. I'll put money on it.

I'm also pretty sure that Razor is going to bitch out the first chance he gets. He'll either die or pee his pants, and the black dudes will have to save the day.
>>
>>89447166
Anon you and I know it's going to turn into an "America could have won if they weren't racist" moral.
>>
>>89449303
Its not like Dunkirk exists to prove this.
Just like Uwe and Elke showcases that a unbalanced load is faulty for Destroyer/Cruiser Blitzmenschen too.
>>
>>89449256
Stealth would help a lot. Uber ninjas, literally.
>>
>>89449362

If I was really going to be unpredictable, I'd kill off the most likeable black guy, but it turns out that Razor and the survivor make a good team.

I also notice that the female spy-girl shot Duncan for no real reason. Like, why did he deserve a bullet in the head? She spared Alan Turing! But it's okay if she just randomly shoots her co-worker?
>>
>>89449343
>not maneuverable enough to turn

Her pure speed should have been enough. She could have just leapt away into the next county or charged a mile and doubled back.

Why didn't she try throwing shut at them? She had HOURS fighting them.
>>
>>89449420

Maybe the balance halo/enhancement stacks allow for better coordination, because otherwise the 'lots of enhancement/one halo' build would trump everything.
>>
>>89449359
Razor is literally poor little white boy.
>>
>>89449420
True. Like I said, it wasn't a very satisfactory explanation.

However, Leah's main strength is close combat, if she keeps leaving it, she's basically tiring herself for no reason.
>>
What, issue 2? Where's the first one?
>>
>>89434535
>I do find it odd that there are basically no female Ubers, percentage wise.
I think we might be seeing more of those as time goes on. One would want to test and activate one's military personnel first, as civilians would have to go through basic military training to learn how to operate in a military setting before they could be given über-specific training, costing precious weeks or months. Then one would want to test and activate the rest of the male population of fighting age, because these are easy to fit into existing structures and you already have the legislature and public expectation to conscript them. Then you would likely move on to older men. You might not normally conscript a 50-60 year old man unless things got desperate, but in most societies of the time, you'd do it before you conscript a woman. Only then would you move on to the women. Bear in mind that not a lot of time has passed, and that both testing and activation takes up limited resources. They simply haven't gotten to the women yet.
>>
>>89449473
Dead in the archives, because this is monthly.
>>
>>89437339
>Russia isn't advancing.
Because their trump card will not go abroad, so they are only superior in their own territory... for now. They have joined the über arms race and unlike Germany, their population has not been sucked mostly dry for übers of any class. Germany can't deal with them as it is and the Soviets will only grow stronger as time goes on.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>89449580
N-no worries
>>
>>89449204
>>89449303
>>89449343

Didn't they deploy Leah before finishing all her activations? She still has one or two to go, right?
>>
>>89449388
She is bizzarely written and unimportant as a character. She's like a stand-in for escaped german scientists and British spies. I'm fairly sure Gillen's going to reveal something SUPER SURPRISING about her and why she's so effective.

Complaining about the impossibility of US victory is silly. Turing is going to figure out new uber stacking combinations with his magical mathematical gay brain. The US will counterattack and take out one of the east coast raiders, then have Turings new uber designs prepped to take on the Jap uber in California and Siegfried.

I'm also fairly sure JewHulk will show up again and get repaired by Maria to take part in a second push into Germany alongside that young girl battleship who's meant to take her place. It'll be gillens GIRLPOWER squad that delivers the killing blow to Germany as a significant number of its forces are distracted by Pattons remaining units.
>>
>>89449189
There is a defensive, when the gay battleship killed Hitler, Marcus Jung, the blonde one went berserk after he put two and two together and tried to halo him. The gay one managed to create a halo sphere to protect him.
>>
>>89450541
Fried is the hero we deserve.
Fraud isn't.
Its poetry.
>>
>>89449388
>I also notice that the female spy-girl shot Duncan for no real reason.
Because Duncan could leak.
If he leaks, he leaks like a broken bucket.

And there is a large intelligence difference between
>Oh, they burned their research as a last ditch effort
and
>Oh, they burned some of their research, but the Gay and the Bisexual dyke left on a speedbike with the rest, and the Golem
>>
>>89435436
nice, my ancestors wouldn'tve been horribly destroyed
>>
>>89449856
go to viewcomics
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.