[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Marvel characters should be in KH3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170125_142613.jpg (80KB, 1200x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_142613.jpg
80KB, 1200x587px
Which Marvel characters should be in KH3?
>>
>>89410483
Barracuda.
>>
>>89410483
Alternatively, isn't Marvel starting their own game universe? What if the next one after the Insomniac Spider-Man game is a Square Enix made game?
>>
I would put money on this being a coincidence. End of January is a good time for announcing a lot of different things.
>>
>>89410483
Darth Vader
>>
>>89410483
I think it'll end up being
>MCU Avengers
>GotG
>Netflix defenders
>Maybe Champions
>>
>>89410483
Said this in a previous thread, but if they give Marvel it's own world then they shit the bed. The universe is way too large to confine to one world, have Marvel characters scattered about in different worlds along side the Final Fantasy characters.

>Thor in Olympic Coliseum
>Spider-Man in Radiant Garden
>Iron Man in San Fransokyo
>Wolverine in Twilight Town
>Doctor Strange in Mysterious Tower
>>
Brie Larson retweeted it, it's probably the Captain Marvel director announcement
>>
>>89410539
Oh man, I'd love a Marvel Action RPG

Perhaps with some kind of Diablo-esque loot system
>>
>>89410539
>isn't Marvel starting their own game universe?

No, the people who are saying this have no proof to back it up. The only thing Marvel said is that they're bringing the Marvel Universe to the gaming world. That means they're putting out more games, not starting a new continuity. There aren't even going to be any other heroes in the new Spidey game.
>>
File: DoomBernie.jpg (86KB, 638x750px) Image search: [Google]
DoomBernie.jpg
86KB, 638x750px
>Marvel characters included in KH3 before Pixar characters
>>
>>89410634
Actually, Wolverine seems like he'd fit Traverse Town more for whatever reason.
>>
>>89410483
Goofy gets Cap's shield and Donald is Hulk Green.
>>
>>89410671
Technically they were both confirmed before any of this. Big Hero Six already has a world.
>>
>>89410483

Deadpool
>>
>>89410723
BH6 isn't Pixar.
>>
File: raw.gif (90KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
90KB, 200x200px
>It will be based off the MCU.

IT'S NOT FAIR!
>>
>>89410767
But it is Marvel
>>
Here's a list of things I'll be pissed about not getting when I eventually play the quippvengers world:

>Max and PJ
>Powerline summon
>Atlantis World
>Incredibles World
>Treasure Planet world
>Moana world (after she leaves her island or else it's too much like Destiny Islands)
>Dr. Facilier working with/against Pete & Malificent- eg, no home world but still dealing with the Heartless
>>
I want Max Goof to show up in some way.
>>
>>89410788
>It will be based off the main Marvel universe

What's wrong with that?
>>
>>89411023
I cannot fucking wait for Infinity War to finish so that the MCU will just die off and never come back.
>>
>>89410513

first post best post
>>
>>89410483
I hope to god we get some new gameplay, or even character models. BH6 reveal was literally just a reveal.
>>
>Implying its KH3 related at all

Getting my hopes up for kingdom hearts has never gone well. I'll enjoy it whenever it comes out, but getting excited always kills me a bit
>>
It's a new MVC reveal. You heard it here first.
>>
None because its a final fantasy announcement not kingdom farts
>>
>>89410840
It still means Marvel showed up in a Kingdom Hearts game before Pixar.
>>
>>89410661
Their MMO is a lot like that, as are those old-ish X-Men amd Marvel Ultimate Alliance games.
>>
>>89410483
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING ASDFGSAEWYH
>>
> thinking it'll be Avengers

Would not work at all. It'll be Asgard with Thor or something with the Guardians.
>>
>>89411765
>Nowhere world

Could be cool
>>
>>89410657
I think it could be the 2020 films announced
>>
>>89411074
>so that the MCU will just die off
Hahahahahaha, anon, they've already planned out halfway through Phase 4
>>
>>89410539
>Square Enix presents
>a United Front Game
>LUKE CAGE AND IRON FIST:HEROES FOR HIRE
>>
>>89411074
MOVIES TILL 2030
>>
>>89410483

It'll just be some gay avenger movie character
>>
>>89411944
>>89411853
And they will all flop. Audiences will get tired after Infinity War. Most Normies are already starting to complain about them and each film has a steady decline.
>>
If they're based off the movie instead of the comic I will go to Marvel HQ my self and fuck every employee in the ass.
>>
>>89412310
If you say this after every movie, I guess you're bound to be right eventually.
>>
>>89412469
Carol hasn't had a movie yet, and there's a good chance the Marvel side will revolve around her
>>
>>89412482
If I was saying it after every movie I'd say after whatever fucking movie is next. It will end after Infinity War I can guarantee it. It will be one of the happiest days of my life. Maybe then /tv/ will fuck off.
>>
>>89410788
>It will be based on the current bear version of Marvel

Why is that bad
>>
>>89412963
>MCU Sympathizers.

Just fuck off back to /tv/ already. MCU is killing the comics, as soon as it starts dying Marvel will be forced to focus on it more like DC does.

As for why it's bad, literally everything Marvel is putting out now is based of the fucking MCU and not the source material it's /suppose/ to be based off of.
>>
>>89413225
>source material is not popular
>so they ignore it

Do you even business?
>>
>>89410483
if SW or Marvel show up I am dropping this series
>>
>>89413257
Which is why I'm excited for the MCU to crash. But seriously, why aren't you posting on /tv/?
>>
>>89413374
lol
>>
>>89413418
You do know the MCU is the only thing keeping Marvel afloat right? Once it crashes the comics will burn down with it.
>>
>>89410954
Ideally, he's a scouting party into the darkness with PJ.
>>
Max Goof and PowerLine
>>
>>89411910

>United Front

RIP
>>
>>89413486
>B-B-BUT COMICS ARE A DYING MEDIUM!

You're a dumbass. Look at DC, they're doing just fine, not all of it is from the comics, but the outside shit they do /are/ based off of the comics. Which means they have more stories and cast to work with. Ever notice how DC is kicking Marvel's ass in animation and games (excluding the MvC series).
>>
>>89413496
I remember reading a fanfic about how in the KH universe Max died and it was Goofy monologing about how much Sora reminded him of his son.
>>
>>89413225
But everything bad in the comics is radically different from what's in the movies
>>
>>89413901
Everything good is also radically different. And if we're talking into account all the decades the company has been around the good definitely outweigh the bad. And that's ignoring the fact that the MCU crowd is what brought in the normie crowd that demanded more representation.
>>
>>89410840

Only barely. BH6 isn't part of the MCU, it's barely even treated like a Marvel movie and is just more of a Disney movie, hence it's inclusion.
>>
>>89414346
>BH6 isn't part of the MCU

Irrelevant, it's still a Marvel property.
>>
>>89414411

Again, just barely. It may have been based on a Marvel comic book, but it's about as Marvel as Lion King was Shakespeare.
>>
>>89414440
that comparison is just poor
>>
>>89414554

Not really. The movie barely resembles the comic it was based on, not to mention has no mention of other Marvel properties beyond the obligatory Stan Lee cameo. It's literally more a Disney film than it is anything Marvel.
>>
>>89414440
What the fuck are you talking about? It's nothing like Lion King and Shakespeare. It was straight up and adaptation of a Marvel comic.
>>
>>89414593
Raimi Spider-Man didn't mention any Marvel properties. Does that mean Spider-Man isn't Marvel? Or did he suddenly start becoming Marvel when he was in the MCU?
>>
>>89414599

I didn't say BH6 was like Lion and Shakespeare.
>>
>>89414661
>but it's about as Marvel as Lion King was Shakespeare.

Yes you did.
>>
>>89414622

You're splitting hairs way too much. Spider-man is immediately recognized as Marvel, Big Hero 6 is barely known beyond most hardcore comic geeks. Even then, the film just barely resembles the original comic beyond the use of names. The characters were largely redone, with at least half the team reimagined from their original counterparts. It's not unlike what Disney has done with the numerous fairy tales they've made into films where they make it more of their own thing rather than a faithful adaption.
>>
>>89414705

No, I did not. Read properly, I said "it's about as Marvel as Lion was Shakespeare"

That doesn't mean BH6 was just like those two things, it's that BH6 was barely like the comic book it was based on as Lion King was like Hamlet which it clearly took a lot of cues from.
>>
Nomura already said nothing of Marvel, or Star Wars, would appear in the game.
>>
>>89414809
It's not the first time someone lied to make a reveal more hyped.
>>
>>89414842

I doubt that's he's up to. The only thing he's keeping secret is the big reveal about how the saga will end. No doubt with something corny like Xehanort being a victim himself of manipulation, or just someone trying to do what he thinks was right.
>>
>>89414883
I know it will probably end with, Sora losing his eye and being sent back in time to before the keyblade war to become the Master of Masters.
>>
File: He's right you know.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
He's right you know.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>89411023
>The MCU is the current main Marvel universe
Never thought about it until now, but you're right.
>>
>>89415044

That's a definite no. Nomura has stated that Sora will always be the main character in every saga. So even by the time of Kingdom Hearts IX in 2042, Sora will be the main character, played by old man Haley Joel Osment.
>>
>>89410925
>quippvengers world:

And like that your opinion goes in to the trash.
>>
>>89415154
Still possible, Master of Masters knew he would one day suddenly vanish. That was probably him getting pulled back into the normal timeline.
>>
>>89415207

Eh, more likely it's just something silly like Sora is his reincarnation. Japanese love that kind of shit.

>You're the reincarnation of someone really cool and powerful, but you're nowhere near as skillful or powerful, yet you make up for that by just being super lucky and having tons of luck making friends in the right places.
>>
>tfw Star Wars

All my boners!
>>
>>89415330

>Master Eraqus teams up with Old Luke in Kingdom Hearts 4
>>
>>89415372
>just hamil talking to himself for a few minutes
>>
File: The rage never stops burning.jpg (86KB, 530x275px) Image search: [Google]
The rage never stops burning.jpg
86KB, 530x275px
>>89410483
At least it's not another countdown.
>>
>>89410634
>The universe is way too large to confine to one world
One of the stupidest things I've ever seen posted on this board.

When 99% of all Marvel comics take place solely on Earth and have nothing to do with shit outside of it.

I know you guys like cosmic shit, but the vast majority of Marvel shit takes place on Earth without the need of anything but Earth.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.