[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total Drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: total-drama-all-stars.png (275KB, 960x400px) Image search: [Google]
total-drama-all-stars.png
275KB, 960x400px
Just got finished marathoning the entire series.
Why was All-Stars such ass? It really ruined most of the original characters for me.
>>
Does /co/ hate Total Drama?

Joking, I know that /co/ hates all cartoons
>>
>>89394151
I have a love/hate relationship with this series.

I will say that I enjoyed the Ridonculous Race.
>>
>>89394510
I honestly think the show peaked there.
>>
>>89394151
The writers inccorectly thought that people would be invested in a heavy Mike and Zoey focus rather than the more entertaining and interesting characters. Why this is, we'll never know. At least we had Scoot to make All Stars somewhat bearable.
>>
>>89394510
Yeah I really enjoyed Ridiconculous Race too. I'd say its in the top 3 of the entire Total Drama series.
>>
>>89394606
I would think people would be more invested in the love triangle that had been happening for 3 seasons.
>>
>>89394653
Nah, the love triangle nearly ruined World Tour, but it does at least beat Zoke
>>
>>89394367
By 2012, it was clear that the Total Drama series didn't need to be around anymore. It had done its thing, run its course, but then it decided to become Canadian SpongeBob and run itself deep into the ground.
>>
>>89395664
>he wasnt her bf at the time
Did Gwen/writers forget Courtney and Ducan were still together for two more episodes after the kiss.
>>
>>89394367
i liked the first incarnation and i thought it was a pretty great idea, it could probably have been up there with my favourite shows have it aired when i was a kid
cartoon fake reality shows work, drawn together did it frst tho but it was nice seeing all the tropes of a highschool film mixed with the sappyness of a camp film with the added fun of over the top challenges and drama
thing is its a glass hammer, you pull it once and then all the magic is gone
>>
>>89395743
Ten seasons, not including spin offs. But hey, looks like it's all but confirmed to be cancelled.
>>
DID SOMEONE SAY TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRzomMLTzcE
>>
>>89395788
From what I remember, All Stars had completely new writers, so yes. That was the most annoying shit for the first few episodes.

>>89395959
I had forgot this existed. I didn't need to be reminded.
>>
File: GOOD MORNING, YOU CAMPERS.png (34KB, 411x602px) Image search: [Google]
GOOD MORNING, YOU CAMPERS.png
34KB, 411x602px
Total Drama is kind of a guilty pleasure for me

I like tho
>>
>>89394569
>The show peaked in the most recent season
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.