[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iceman Racetraitor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Is Iceman insane?
He's willing to betray his ENTIRE race (HS family and friends) and kill himself because of some Inhuman dick?

And why does Marvel want us to side with the Inhumans? They keep trying to portray the X-Men as """evil invaders""" for not wanting to be gassed to death by the Inhuman death cloud. Why? And why is Cycloos still getting shit on when he literally didnt do anything?
>>
Marvel is butthurt over X-men being more popular when they don't have the rights. Try to push Inhumans as a substitute. But can't write for shit.
>>
Jean implanted her gay bestie worm too deep and it's making him irrational.
>>
>>89384007
Say it with me, Anon: Dennis Hopeless is a Terrible Writer.
>>
>homosexuals will betray your culture and exterminate your race

What did marvel mean by this?
>>
>>89384007
>mercs for money had the Inhuman hunting down mutants in the future
>X-men have gone out of their way to hurt nobody
Nah anon, If anything the Inhumans have been made to look worse. If the X-men were the "evil invaders" they wouldn't have been given the two weeks to live excuse or going all no kill. They have been betrayed as nothing worse than desperate for survival.
>>
>>89384007
Gotta love how Hank points out exactly what's wrong with Bobby being mad and his only reaction is to storm out. God this 'Bobby is gay' plot point just gets more stupid every time they focus on it
>>
>>89384007
>oh, it's iceman who's crazy even though nothing about this story has ever made sense
It's just the usual editorial mandate. Everyone will act dumb as the plot demands, just as they've been doing since it started.
>>
>>89384007
It's Hopeless
>>
>>89384007
Why did they ruin Ice Man?
>>
>>89384007
Bobby doesn't even offer any other solutions.

Hanks asks him what else they could do, and his only reply is "Anything!" Which isn't an answer. "Anything" covers EVERYTHING. It's basically stamping your feet and hoping it all works out because you want it to.

Bobby, if you don't have a better solution, then don't scream at everyone that they can't do the only option they have. Because "anything" means nothing.
>>
In all the shitty events marvel has forced down the fan's throats, this has to be the worst.
>>
>>89384684
Don't tempt fate, or do you WANT a Civil War 3?
>>
>>89384336
Sabertooth and Moneta killed some Inhuman civilians and covered up their deaths.
>>
File: image.jpg (560KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560KB, 1000x1537px
It's hopeless he exists to ruin your fav characters
>>
>>89384684
Not even remotely true.
>>
>>89384338
I'm just waiting for the inevitable retcon showing Teen Jean being influenced by the secret Phoenix she brought with her that screwed with his mind for some convoluted reason.
>>
File: SS105.jpg (20KB, 201x308px) Image search: [Google]
SS105.jpg
20KB, 201x308px
>>89384733
>Iceman
>someone's favorite character
>>
>>89384336
The X-Men are suppose to be the evil invaders attacking the more Inhumans. That's why Iceman is against them and why Storm deflects to the Inhumans.
Not to mention that Kamala and Moon Girl are suppose to fight and defeat the X-Men.

Hell, the Solicits for the aftermath is the X-Men trying to "REDEEM" themselves after the events of IvX.
>>
>>89384007
You think once Marvel realizes Inhumans aren't gonna catch on, they'll Retcon all this Inhuman love by having one of the Inhumans have this ability that influences love and affection for them? Like some kinda pheromone that makes you like the Inhumans?
>>
>>89384722
I thought it was the limbo demons killed those inhumans so Sabertooth & Monet buried them to cover the demon death up. It would have been better if it was just a tasteful burial so demons didn't desecrate the corpses instead,
>>
>>89385207
Swaim already does that with her passive mind-fuckery on people's emotions and dreams. Hell she's doing it to most of the US government to keep Inhumans cozy with everyone else.
>>
>>89385239
Oh shit they've already set it up?
>>
Teen Bobby acting like this because his mind has been tampered by Teen jean
>>
>>89385380
Now now
No need to blame mutants, when we have perfectly good Inhumans to blame.
>>
>>89385449
Jean is worse than the inhumans push. O5 is cancer
>>
File: buckshank.jpg (135KB, 595x471px) Image search: [Google]
buckshank.jpg
135KB, 595x471px
>>89384007
Iceman is acting on emotion because he's gay. Since Bobby is gay he is often overcome with emotion due to his feminine personality. His feminine behavior is due having a high amount of estrogen.
>>
>>89384007
I miss old Iceman
>>
File: 1483987423281.jpg (52KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
1483987423281.jpg
52KB, 587x663px
>>89385171
Nah that's just what Bendis the man-baby wants you to think. You got fool'd by a retard. Congrats, you are super retarded!
>>
>>89385171
>Hell, the Solicits for the aftermath is the X-Men trying to "REDEEM" themselves after the events of IvX.

Where did you read that? The solicits talk about the X-Men getting back on track with protecting the world after all the extinction nonsense
>>
>>89385364
Yes but they need to follow through with it
>>
>>89385211
Nope, Monet turns into a vampire and chases a dude and Sabertooth kills him so he can't rat her out. Then they blame it on limbo demons.
>>
>>89386186
>and restore a heroic sheen to their team
They are trying to fix their hero credibility after attacking the poor Inhumans and their killer peanut cloud of death. Because they are Hitler for not wanting to be gassed to death.
>>
>>89386067
Using bobby for this after making him gay is appalling.
>>
>>89384007
>think straight

Fuckin' rekt.
>>
>>89384007
Inhumans were a mistake.
>>
>>89384007

>Ice Man is gay now
Please don't tell me they made him gay because of a fucking Family Guy vignette
>>
>>89387077
no: Jean was angry he didn't wanted to fuck her and mind-raped him gay
>>
File: 1453697511230.jpg (46KB, 599x718px) Image search: [Google]
1453697511230.jpg
46KB, 599x718px
>>89386552
how did I miss that!
>>
>>89384007
Mind you he was already forced to be gay

Poor guy
>>
>>89386171
>still talking about Bendis in X-Men threads
It has been a year and a half already anon, let it go and move on.
>>
>>89384944
Well not anymore now that he is gay
>>
>>89386168
I miss straight Iceman
>>
>>89387366
I miss marvel before SJW and bendis
>>
>>89387077
You know Family Guy didn't invent the idea, right?
>>
>>89384733

let me check something.

Yep still furious.
>>
>>89384007
>Gay
>Race traitor

Iceman was a mistake.
>>
>>89384007
These thought are no doubt too planted by Jean to further her marxist views and eradication of the cis mutant patriarchy.
>>
File: 1473005026148.jpg (4MB, 1988x6044px) Image search: [Google]
1473005026148.jpg
4MB, 1988x6044px
>>89384323
I tell you some at Marvel are leaving subtle red pills in their writing as some kinda subterfuge against the leftist stranglehold in the medium. Pic related.
>>
File: haman is incredulous.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
haman is incredulous.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
Marvel has done some stupid events in the past and expected us to side with a lot of stupid people but this takes the cake.

The inhumans are literally murder gassing all the mutants on earth and somehow the x-men are the bad guys for wanting to stop it?

Bobby is throwing a tantrum over his new boyfriend when said new boyfriend is trying to murder his family and friends?
>>
>>89386552
Lmao, I didn't notice that.
>>
>>89384007
>And why is Cycloos still getting shit on when he literally didnt do anything?
The O-5 were brought into the future by the Beast to rub Scott's face into how much he's changed over the years. It kinda backfired (young Hank lecturing old Hank about experimenting on his own body like he did, while also saving old Hank's life), but it seems old Hank left an impression on young Bobby's fragile young newly-gay mind, I guess.

>>89386067
To be fair, the reason they're using him is because he has a relationship with an Inhuman. But the only reason he's got that is because they wanted to hook up their new-ish male gay character with someone (unimportant but not a complete civilian nobody) so they'd earn Progressive Points. Because when a comic book company gets accused of some social infraction, the standard response is to show off their PPs, and the more there is to show, the less embarrassed the company feels.

So it's not that they're actively picking on Bobby because he's gay, they're picking on him because of the consequences of him being gay. World of difference!
>>
>>89387762
I don't recall his boyfriend voicing an opinion on the issue at all beyond not wanting to get involved in a fight.
>>
>>89387819
You don't get points for letting a gay character date. You avoid being correctly criticized for tokenism.
>>
>>89384579
Because that one guy from Avenger's Academy was gay, but since Marvel threw them under the bus for a cheap thrill, now that writer needed another expy.
>>
>>89387904
I don't think that's what expy means.
>>
>>89384007
His Inhuman boyfriend is named fucking Romeo. Jesus Marvel.
>>
>>89387762
It's intentional. Marvel 'figured out' that the way to make fans like heels is to make the heels morally right.

"But if they're morally in the right, wouldn't that make them face characters?", one might ask? Nope, because the narrative still paints them as bad. So you've got bad goodguys, and good badguys. Making it easier to like a side in the conflict, at the expense of being unable to like the actual story.

"But why not just have heroes fight villains?", one might ask? Because it's been done for decades, and villains don't draw in readers like heroes do. So if you have heroes on both sides of the conflict, then more readers! Flawless plan.
>>
>>89384007
>You wanna be monsters?
>You wanna go be Cyclops?

Ok, it's kinda ridiculous. What has Cyclops done to be called monster. Killed Xavier? Wasn't it because he was Dark Phoenix? Destroyed the Inhuman cloud? So evil!

IvX made it look like Cyclops became a symbol, for hope, mutant rights and all that stuff.

Why are they so inconsistent with that?
>>
>>89385693
You leave Cyclops out of this. And o5 Hank I guess.
>>
>>89387819
I kinda love that old Hank's plan has backfired so much that his younger self is against him. You'd think maybe he'd realize that he's the one in the wrong.
>>
File: uncanny275.jpg (176KB, 800x417px) Image search: [Google]
uncanny275.jpg
176KB, 800x417px
>>89388188

But do people like the Inhumans? I sure as fuck don't. None of my friends do. Not the same way we do the X-men anyways. They where just always the weird guys who sometimes hung out with the Fantastic Four.

X-men have decades of nostalgia and where one of Marvel's front runners, hell they WHERE marvels front runners
>>
>>89384323
Now that you mention it that is pretty clever
>>
>>89388237

Because since Civil War their standard procedure for writing internecine conflict has been to write one character as right and then have a random assortment of assholes hate them for it.
>>
>>89388051
Romeo? I don't get it. Is this some subtle reference to something?
>>
>>89388693
A few people use to like Kamala (most of her fans dropped her book). She is to be the most famous Inhuman.
>>
>>89388736

I think it's a reference to the work of poet Arthur Brooke. Pretty obscure, if you ask me.
>>
>>89388839
I'm disappointed that Hopeless would bite Mike Baron's style like that.
>>
>>89388803

yeah but she generally seems pretty far removed from the whole IvX thing
>>
Didn't someone, Magneto I think, already point out that destroying the cloud wouldn't end Inhumans, it would just mean that wouldn't get any powers?

Like, there's still going to be Inhumans being born and shit, they just don't get to fly or turn into cats or whatever the fuck Inhumans do.
>>
>>89389085

Im gonna say the same thing I said about the pheonix thing, it's not fair or right to force mutation or inhumanaity on the populace

I don't want to wake up one day as a bulldog with a tunning fork on my head
>>
>>89388939
I think they are saving her (and Moon Girl) for the big battle near the end when they beat Magneto and the X-Men.
>>
>>89389127
But anon, they're not forcing anyone. It's just a giant cloud the size of fucking Australia that moves erratically. You'll have plenty of time to get away.

I mean, it's not like you want to have a stable home environment right?
>>
>>89389127
Should have thought of that before your ancestor fucked a moon man
>>
>>89389178
Plus said cloud will now infect the entire earth and make it uninhabitable for mutants.

Also, did writers/editors forget that the cloud was suppose to sometimes kill people? I mean that one inhuman lost his family to the cloud and now he's treating it like it's the best thing ever. Are writers ignoring that it has the potential to kill humans because that would make Inhumans look bad or something?
>>
>>89389145
>beat the X-Men
That seems pretty unbelievable with all the new books coming, but everything about this has been unbelievable and required the X-Men to forget their powers, so maybe they all decide to take a nap mid-fight.
>>
>>89389412
Duh?
It's been talked about to death, but Inhumans were Marvel's shot at trying to recreate the X-Men, in the span of two years. It didn't work, so now they're backpedaling and trying to get everything back to status quo.

Honestly who gives a fuck if the X-Men feel bad about destroying the cloud, it needs to happen. I'm sure some people feel bad about putting down rabid dogs but it's not like letting them run around, biting people in the ass is a safe option.
>>
>>89384287
Truly, the best thing Prof X did was opress her powers and her secret Yaoi brainwashing fetish.
>>
>>89389085
They have their own ritual to get powers. They mist cloud was not intentional but it's making more inhumans so they don't give a fuck.

But it's pretty retarded that they decide not to tell the Inhumans that the cloud will dissipate and kill every mutant on the planet because "it won't matter" let's just suddenly attack without explaining. I know the cloud is religious and all but you think EVERY single Inhuman will be a-ok with killing thousands of people? Hell, Kamala would probably help the mutants if Medusa didn't care, instead you got Kamala against you because you suddenly attacked without explanation.
>>
He's already a literal Inhuman dickrider why wouldn't he be a figurative Inhuman dickrider as well?
>>
somebody tell this inhuman gay to break up with the fagcicle, even if it's homo you don't stick your dick in that crazy or that dumb, let alone both.
>>
lots of butthurt xfags here. Why does it matter if Icetwink is head over heels for a Trope character? The X-Men have been terrorists since AvX, and The Inhumans are a Manson cult. I'd race traitor the shit out of both sides.
>>
File: dismissive gestures02.jpg (15KB, 192x232px) Image search: [Google]
dismissive gestures02.jpg
15KB, 192x232px
>>89384007
Really, Bobby? You just going to walk away and without saying anything to Hanks most obvious and damning argument? That is some stupid, childish shit right there.
>>
>>89390732
The cloud is already killing all mutants, why else do you think Crystal and her team are going around trying to move them.

Everyone knows that.
>>
>>89396411
He's a 15 year old dumb fuck gay, at least he's not cutting himself.

>>89394725
Look at his name, bitch will die.
>>
>>89389127

The X-Men weren't the ones bringing the Phoenix Force to the planet, though. That was a consequence of Wanda actions.
>>
Real talk? Who the fuck even ARE the Inhumans? Like, seriously, why should anybody even care? I didn't even know they were a thing until Civil War 2 really started pushing them. Like... who the fuck cares about these assholes?

It's the X-men who have always been the cool kids on the block. The inhumans are a fucking plague.
>>
>>89384007
>>89384323
>>89388714
>>89387752
>>89387762
>>89386067
>>89386534
Just shows homosexuality is a mental illness waiting to be erradicated.
>>
>>89397741
Gypsies are recognized as a national minority in Colombia, so they can be both
>>
>>89384007
Forcing Iceman to be gay is a mistake
>>
>>89397956
Holy hell, there are gypsy in Columbia?
>>
>>89387762
It's like that one Orson Scott Card story, but really fucking dumb.
>>
File: Bobby-1458589506235.jpg (114KB, 606x384px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-1458589506235.jpg
114KB, 606x384px
>>89397979
This.
Forcing all gays to live in the closet indefinitely is a much better X-Men message.
>>
>>89399800
They're like Mosquitoes, on all six habitable continents and working on Antarctica.
>>
>>89397418

wait I thought this was adult Bobby

man fuck the O5 I can't keep shit straight anymore
>>
>>89400235
Seriously?
He's the only one of the O5 you can even make that mistake with.
And they even changed OG Iceman's look to prevent that, he's wearing a freakin' wetsuit and goggles, for Pete's sake!
>>
File: princess2.jpg (60KB, 590x620px) Image search: [Google]
princess2.jpg
60KB, 590x620px
>>89399849

Shut the fuck up, Donnie.
>>
File: jtkh4jxh copy.jpg (141KB, 1396x900px) Image search: [Google]
jtkh4jxh copy.jpg
141KB, 1396x900px
>>89399849

Bobby was talking in that scene about how when he let go and stopped pretending, he just became this horrifying, destructive, world-ending force of nature, and now people had seen what existed beneath that mask of his.

If you're making "being gay" out to be the same as "being a world-ending threat," then that's pretty damned homophobic of you.
>>
>>89384007
Does Bobby no longer think of his fellow mutants as innocent people?
>>
>>89384007
>B-but that's where my boyfriend lives, you can't just temporarily detain him while you get rid of a chemical cloud that gives superpowers to a bunch of self-important science experiments

>Bobby, you, I and thousands of others, including children, will die screaming if we don't

And then he runs away.
Jesus Fucking H Christ.
>>
>>89384336
>>mercs for money had the Inhuman hunting down mutants in the future
Wait what?
>>
>>89401172
>>89401159
this butthurt you right though
>>
>>89384579

Because he put his icy fingers on Bendis waifu.
>>
>>89384007
you know at least cyclops stopped a poisonous death cloud from killing mutants anymore mutants or people
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.