[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Description Of The First 40 Minutes Of LOGAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: C1tRMjNVQAAJf74.jpg-large.jpg (424KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
C1tRMjNVQAAJf74.jpg-large.jpg
424KB, 2048x1365px
>In 2029, mutants are on the brink of extinction. Logan (Hugh Jackman) is living in Mexico with his wayward mentor, Professor Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart), who is no longer able to control his powers, often inducing painful seizures on people in close vicinity. Logan aspires to buy a boat so Xavier and him can spend the rest of their days comfortably away from civilization.

>Logan's healing factor is fading, and he is working as a limousine driver to buy medicine needed to keep Xavier's powers under control. He is carjacked by local criminals and forced to kill them as he can't afford to lose his car. Later, while ilegally procuring Xavier's medicine from a contact in the local hospital, Logan is approached by Donald Pierce (Boyd Holbrook), a cybernetically-enhanced mercenary who reveals that he knows Logan is behind the criminals's deaths, threatening to expose him to the authorities; and inquires Logan about Maria (Doris Morgado), a fugitive he's been tracking. Logan denies knowing her.

>Logan drives one of his clients to a funeral, where he is approached by Maria and offered a large sum of money to drive her and her daughter Laura (Dafne Keen) to North Dakota, where they'll meet with friends who can protect them. Logan declines, not wanting to get involved in whatever Maria and Laura got themselves into.
>>
well, this sounds really fucking stupid
>>
File: x23-225051.jpg (295KB, 2048x1359px) Image search: [Google]
x23-225051.jpg
295KB, 2048x1359px
>Logan returns to his hideout, where mutant medic Caliban (Stephen Merchant) is helping him care for Xavier, whose condition is getting progressively worse. Realizing that Maria's payment could secure his boat, Logan decides to take the risk for Xavier's sake and visits Maria at a local hotel intending to accept her offer, only to find Maria dead and Laura hiding.

>Logan reluctantly takes Laura back to his hideout, where Xavier senses she's a mutant very much like Logan and quickly takes a liking to her. Pierce and his team, the Reavers, track them down and demand Logan surrenders Laura. Logan refuses and is subdued by the Reavers while one of Pierce's men moves in to aprehend Laura.

>Laura emerges from the hideout with the man's decapitated head, unveils her claws and slaughters Pierce's men while Logan rescues Xavier and brings him into the limo. Xavier pleads for Logan to help Laura, and Logan begrudgingly drags her into the car as well. They drive away, with Pierce and his men in close pursuit.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/if-its-first-40-minutes-are-any-indication-logan-is-bo-1791374808
>>
File: 1.jpg (46KB, 540x540px)
1.jpg
46KB, 540x540px
>inb4 Clawkino
"Absolute Kinography" isn't something that you make a genre out of. There is no "genre"Kino, just Kino, or not.

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>89382037
>This post

Pure spergkino.
>>
I hope when he first pops a little claw the screen goes black and it's just the snikt sound, like in old man logan
>>
>>89382197
Not happening.
>>
>>89382230
yeah I know, that would be too cool
>>
>>89382197
Oh. Oh, man. Now I'm sad.
>>
>>89382037
>1.jpg
>>
>his endgame is a boat
Are you serious
>>
>>89382568
Sailboats aren't even that expensive. It's the docking fees that you pay out the ass for.
>>
>>89382568

It's what it's all aboat.
>>
>>89382618
Is he even planning on docking? His plan seems to be to just go live on a boat and never have to deal with anyone again. You'd think he would have to dock at some point, but if the plan was just to live out in the middle of nowhere and occasionally come back to civilization for supplies he may as well just get a cabin somewhere.
>>
>>89382817
He'd have to to get Xavier's medicine, otherwise with his healing powers failing and Xavier's gwtting worse he'd just be buying a boat so they can fuck off to the ocean and die there
>>
>>89382924
Wouldn't really surprise me if that's his actual endgame.
>>
>>89382924
That's the idea.

Plus, Xavier's seizures are what killed the X-Men, so taking Xavier as far away from civilization as possible is also to protect the rest of the world.
>>
File: x-23-and-logan.jpg (191KB, 1424x1068px) Image search: [Google]
x-23-and-logan.jpg
191KB, 1424x1068px
Why didn't they just make The Last of Us
>>
>>89382673
I don't get it
>>
Well this sounds way better and is completely different than the "spoiler" posted yesterday at least.
>>
>>89383480
Because it's shit?
>>
I still think Xavier is a figment of Logan's imagination.
>>
>>89383836
Not really.
>>
>>89384882
He is not.
>>
>>89383480
Because The Last of Us isn't an original or idea by a long shot.
>>
>>89383480
Because the Last of Us become so recognized for being a videogame that imitated movies very well. Take that away from it and it goes back to being generic.
>>
Sounds kino.
>>
>>89382568
Huh, so he's Kenny from TWD.
>>
>>89382197
Old Man Logan is terrible though...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.