[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are a Goon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

Which supervillain do you work for, and why?

Bonus question: what weapons and gear do you carry?
>>
>>89381026
Crimeodile. He's always putting his henchmen first.
>>
>>89381026
Tony Stark, I get a knock off Iron Mang suit.
>>
>>89381088
More like Iron Mong in your case.
>>
>>89381141
Best part is that nobody realizes you're working with the villain, ever.
>>
File: капитан.jpg (107KB, 468x690px) Image search: [Google]
капитан.jpg
107KB, 468x690px
>>89381026
бaлaлaйкa, of course. She's a great boss that really cares about her employees.
>>
>>89382206
Almost forgot:
I would most likely carry a Kalashnikov (either AKM or AK-74) and a Tokarev pistol (for some reason Hotel Moscow doesn't use Maks)
>>
File: 216212-itagaki_san.jpg (48KB, 303x388px) Image search: [Google]
216212-itagaki_san.jpg
48KB, 303x388px
>>89381026
I thought that was Itagaki in makeup for a second.

Ha.
>>
None of the Batman villains. Doesn't matter what kind of benefits they're paying you, none of them have any sort of job security--and I don't mean getting beaten up by Batman here--those guys will kill you themselves if they have half a mid to (or for laughs) and don't shed a tear if their pet shark or anti-Batman measure just happens to injure you.

My first inclination was to say Shredder, though, because you get some of the best ninja training available and even if you end up in jail, you have NINJA powers to protect yourself and odds are a number of your co-workers who were also ninjas will be there to watch your back.
>>
>>89381026
Well I'd run with one of the Rogues; while they don't often have have henchmen when they do they seem to treat them well, especially considering that I've never killed any women or children. As for a specific rogue I'm thinking Captain Cold he's chill.
>>
>>89382304

That goon had some sweet dance moves. Watch how he goes up the stairs during the Museum scene, dat footwork.
>>
Trigon, because I've already fucked up my life beyond mortal means.

I'd probably get the typical lowest rank demon powers and the task to capture his stupid rebellious daughter. FML
>>
File: smugnestro.jpg (71KB, 406x434px) Image search: [Google]
smugnestro.jpg
71KB, 406x434px
Based Sinestro, definitely.

I'd probably be a reasonably competent ring-slinger if given the opprotunity.
>>
>>89388126
Sinestro is the good guy though
>>
File: vlad dracul.png (289KB, 540x340px) Image search: [Google]
vlad dracul.png
289KB, 540x340px
>>89388145
>Space Smurfs write him off as a """"terrorist""""
>All Earth-based heroes are likely biased by the GL's testimonies against him
I'd say he counts on a technicality.
>>
>>89388145
Only on months ending with a Y
>>
File: file.png (266KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
266KB, 512x384px
>>89381026
Have you seen the benefits package?
And what other boss would let you nap in a hammock on company time!?
>>
Loki, because I probably get some awesome Asgardian artifact and even though I'm iniially just his pawn, I can probably spinoff into being my own supervillian. (See Wrecker, Absorbing Man) I'm not a mucle brute like them though so hoping I get something to grant me arcane powers as opposed to strength based.
>>
>>89381141
Underrated burn.
>>
>>89390444

This.

I'm here comics not cartoons, but I'd work for Scorpio in a heart-beat!
>>
File: 1467298986478.png (1MB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
1467298986478.png
1MB, 734x950px
>>89390444
>Have you seen the benefits package?
Even doom's citizens get free wifi. Think of what minions get.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.