[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hjlk.png (2MB, 892x1128px) Image search: [Google]
hjlk.png
2MB, 892x1128px
When?
>>
>>89380358
Literally never. The MCU will reboot before it gets to it.
>>
>>89380358
never, hopefully
she needs to be protected
>>
>>89380358
As soon as the teenage superhero phase hit.
>>
File: ProudDaughterStature8.jpg (118KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
ProudDaughterStature8.jpg
118KB, 640x800px
When Cassie becomes Stature, they probably will phase out Scott.
>>
>>89380358
Stature might happen, but I don't think they would have the balls to kill her.
>>
I Can'tman
>>
>>89381200
Assuming the MCU will continue indefinitely, which it most surely won't, it would be interesting to see how the status quo will progress when they can't just go back to the classics like comics tend to do, tbqh.
>>
File: tumblr_oirfocqzgP1r9u466o3_1280.jpg (98KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oirfocqzgP1r9u466o3_1280.jpg
98KB, 640x800px
>>89381219
The thing with franchises never dying and shared universes is that all the characters will have to die as it progresses. If Infinity Wars actually goes through and kills off some big names, then we know that Stature will probably take over for Ant-Man, and after 6 or so films, she'll die and more characters come in.
>>
>>89380358
The only reason she even died is the writer of Young Avengers wanted to kill someone and didn't want to kill off any of his OCs.

He knew Cassie would come back because she's an established character. If he'd killed off the kids he created himself they'd still be dead.
>>
>>89381319
Joke's on him, he didn't kill Patriot but he might as well be dead.
>>
>>89381319
>If he'd killed off the kids he created himself they'd still be dead
What a shame, it could've been America.
>>
>>89381291
That's actually the point I really want to see happen in the MCU. People keep acting like Iron Man always has to be there when most of the Iron Man potential has been tapped out. We've done Civil War, we've done Hulkbuster, we done Iron Legion, we had 3 films that essentially are "Iron Man fucks up and then has to make up for it", and now mentoring Spider-Man. Outside a 50 foot suit, or that ship from the Ultimates, you really don't need to keep Iron Man going forever.
And that's true of most MCU characters. They are going to tap out of their story elements and then have to go new directions. Cap and Thor have some more content they could do, like Serpent Society, Enchantress, Midgard Snake and all that jazz. Hell, they barely touched any Hulk stuff. But going forward, they will eventually start draining those franchises dry, so might as well get new characters to take the leads.
I'm just hoping Marvel can break free of pretending that they've always been defined by Iron Man, Cap, Thor and Spider-Man. I know the last one ain't gonna change, but hey, these wells aren't infinite.
>>
>>89381291
>>89381375
Feige's said multiple times they're going to James Bond it.

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/marvel-kevin-feige-interview-spider-man-captain-marvel-diversity-1201923851/

>Would you recast your biggest superheroes with other actors if, say, Robert Downey Jr. or Chris Evans decide they want to move on?

>Luckily we don’t have to make that decision anytime soon. There are a lot of movies that everyone is signed on for, and we get to enjoy them for a long time. Robert Downey Jr. is Iron Man, and right now I can’t envision anyone else. Chris Evans has embodied Captain America as well as any actor has ever embodied an iconic pop-culture figure like that. I go back to Chris Reeve as Superman as the gold standard, and I think Evans is right there. I couldn’t imagine anybody else.

>But you also look to history: We have a new Spider-Man right now who was in our “Civil War” film and is in “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” and the audience has embraced it. And you can look to Sherlock Holmes, James Bond, and Batman as characters that last longer than any one actor playing them. There’s a precedent for it in other franchises that suggests it’s possible. But right now I don’t want to think about it and don’t need to think about it.
>>
>>89381541
>Feige's said multiple times they're going to James Bond it.
They probably shouldn't have made an explicit reference in Civil War about the events of Iron Man happening 8 years ago then.
>>
>>89380358
do not hurt the peanut
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.