[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone obviously remembers Prince of Egypt but what do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Everyone obviously remembers Prince of Egypt but what do you think of Joseph King of Dreams?
>>
Some scenes appealed to my fetishes, and the ending was okay because it had a little more emotion to it than the rest of the movie. But other than those things, it felt very underwhelming and forgettable compared to Prince of Egypt.
>>
>>89378302
I think it was ahead of it's time.
>>
Much cheaper, songs weren't nearly as good. Story was fine though.
>>
>>89378302
>Prince of Egypt
>good
They copied a Bible story, the writing is godawful in the Bible:
>go tell Pharaoh to let the Jews go or I'll do horrible thing to him
>BTW I totally hardened his heart so he will say "no", so you're pretty much going there to taunt him as his people suffer and die and he can do nothing about it lol
>>
>>89378813
I think you might have a problem with religion in general desu.
>>
>>89378813
>/co/ - Exodus Bible Study & Discussion
>>
>>89378820
I have a problem with shitty writing.
>>
>>89378813

True.

Mythological stories usually aren't very well structured
>>
>>89378302
I remember seeing this on the VHS coming soon. I just assumed it never got made
>>
I love that slavery song. So grand
>>
>>89380828
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBXg16U2-Lg
>>
It was in the previews of one of my video cassettes.

YOOOOOUUU KNOOOOW BETTER THAN IIIII
>>
>>89378813
>le hardened heart meme

God was saying that because of his works, Pharaoh would become stubborn. After all, to Pharaoh, they're not just in a political fight, they're in a battle of cosmic importance, the egyptian pantheon vs Yahweh.
>>
>>89378302
Stakes were lower, Magic desert terrorist was more fun.
>>
>>89378302
We need a Sampson animated film, that story was the shit. Basically "Hancock" minus the whole romantic subplot.
>>
>>89382309

man it would've been cool if it had turned out like a Mortal Kombat situation, with the battle of the gods and all.
>>
Wheres my Book of Tobit movie Dreamworks?
>>
File: GUNS ARE KOOL.jpg (15KB, 236x286px)
GUNS ARE KOOL.jpg
15KB, 236x286px
>>89382416
>tfw there will never be an ultra-violent/accurate Netherealm game about the Greek/Roman pantheon fighting the Egyption gods
No hard feelings if you outright steal this idea, Boone!
>>
>>89378813
>casual
Only hardcore Bible fans allowed here. You probably just read the article on Wikipedia.

>doesn't even do exegesis
Did you even read the original Hebrew manga? Disgusting.
>>
I WILL LEEEEEET GOOOOO THE NEED TO WANT DUBS
>>
>>89382687

I will take whatever digits supplied

Kek knows better than I
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.