[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a real solicitation. Come on man!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

This is a real solicitation. Come on man!
>>
It's not even the worst one in recent memory and you know that.
>>
>>89376327
YAAS. Of course. Just pointing it out.
>>
I'm still not sure if Marvel is trying to kill Robbie or if they're trying to force him.
>>
>>89376965
I think it's neither of those. It's more like "eh, who gives a fuck, might as well." He's a legacy character that they tried to push and has a dude who seems to love writing him. So it's kinda like one of those situations where you publish it because why the fuck not. He's like Marvel's Blue Beetle. Two Latino Legacies that they tried to give a big push with dedicated writers. Go figure.
>>
>Gabe vs. Gabby
>Laura's clone goes trigger-scent berserk and eviscerates then partially consumes a young disabled wheelchair-bound boy
Wow. I did NOT think Marvel would go there.
>>
>>89377054
Why the AOS arc entirely about him though? Why'd he get a big fancy infinity comic Christmas special?

This blatantly editorial mandated team up is ruining the GR book but the character itself is getting a lot of unprecedented exposure.
>>
>>89377072
From what I understand is AoS wanted Ghost Rider but didn't use Blaze or Ketch outright simply cause of the public's association with those terrible Cage films. The GR with the car was different enough I assume. Notice in AoS he was nothing like Robbie. Might of well have been Ketch.

As for in the comics. I think it's just trying to test the waters. They keep attempting to make him happen, but it's not a big priority. You know he's being forced when you start seeing him in OTHER books just cause. Right now seems like Marvel is just fucking about and letting Smith do his thing. I dunno. It's really strange.
>>
>>89377146
If the new FF team up was Smith's idea I'm disappointed. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere and the back up that started developing original rogues for Robbie in #1 was infinitely more interesting. I'd be much more ready to believe Marvel wanted Smith to do this as a lead in to a new FF book, considering Smith's got all these wheels beginning to turn like the ex con character he's introduced but isn't related to the crossover which ends in just two issues.
>>
>>89377146
We'll, Ketch is Blaze's brother, so there is a lot of association there.
>>
>>89375870

Marvel should use a seal of approval by Tumblr to the cover. Like the Ghostbusters remake's DVDs had RT's Certified Fresh on it.
>>
>>89375870
This is supposed to be a Ghost Rider book, right?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 184x175px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 184x175px
>>89377281
Two more issues and he gets his book back. He's actually going to be prominent this issue at least.

>>89377216
Superior seal of approval.
>>
its a shame because Robbie is actually one of the best new characters Marvel has made in the last decade
>>
>>89375870
This has to be shopped. I refuse to believe it's real.
>>
File: 1483048002866.jpg (362KB, 789x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483048002866.jpg
362KB, 789x1200px
>>89377347
>>89377446
>tfw Chulk Laura and Silk are fagging up your ghost Rider book and you no sell all of them and kick them out of your town for good
>>
>>89377072

>Why'd he get a big fancy infinity comic Christmas special?

It was just another entry in that "Year of Marvels" thing they were doing.
>>
I actually wanted a modern GR FF but it being the books opening arc was retarded
>>
>>89378928
You mean a new 'new FF'? Yeah, I'd pull it, but you know what? We'd have a 50/50 shot of getting fucking bendis. Do not want.
>>
File: 1484308376375.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1484308376375.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>89375870
>actual tumblr pandering
>>
How Is X-23 a big sister? What the fuck does she have to do with some random latino guy?
>>
>>89380836
>How Is X-23 a big sister?
She has a young clone of herself that she treats as a little sister.
>>
>>89378982
What if Felipe does both GR and nuFF and Robbie is the centerpiece/main protagonist of the nuFF book too?
>>
>>89377281
Yeah but they want people to buy it, which they wouldn't do if it was just Robbie.
>>
>>89382286
On the contrary, the book is tanking specifically because of the team up.

Marvel's using GR as a platform to push other characters because GR is one of their few actually good books.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.