[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people actually protested the death of the Joker DEFEND THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: The Idiots of Gotham.jpg (199KB, 924x681px) Image search: [Google]
The Idiots of Gotham.jpg
199KB, 924x681px
>people actually protested the death of the Joker

DEFEND THIS
>>
>>89372896
There are always gonna be psychopaths. It bound to happen
>>
>>89372896
Same reason people paint the Columbine kids as misjudged youths. People are stupid and easy susceptible to a sob story of their own design.
>>
>people picketing the death of the Joker
>not people picketing Batman NOT killing the Joker
Does DC not realize that the public turning on Batman for not breaking his own moral code and Batman's conflict over pleasing the public he swears to protect is infinitely more interesting than this bullshit?
>>
I wish I could say this was just absurdist comic book logic but then you go online and find people actual upset that Dylan Roof is getting the death penalty.
>>
>>89372896
>DEFEND THIS

If I had to I guess I'd say PEOPLE as a group are clinically retarded ignorant assholes who are way to susceptible to second hand sob stories.
They're people who've most likely never effected by the joker's life and were spectators or armchair what have you's.

>>89373022
>>not people picketing Batman NOT killing the Joker

I think something like this ^ would be more likely though.
With the shit Joker's done it wouldn't be unrealistically for him to be lynched as soon as he was enclosed in anyone place with the guards simply looking the other way.
>>
>>89372896

Wait, did the Joker die?

>>89373047

That's actually reasonable to call the feds out on, they're just making Roof into a martyr.
>>
>>89372896
Honestly I could see this in real life
Juggalos are fucking retarded and Jokerfags are dedicated
>>
>>89372896
The Joker isn't some soulless madman. He's sick mental health is a serious issue and we don't execute people with autism for being odd

Besides who appointed Batman judge jury and executioner? What right does he have over the courts to determine who lives and dies.

Thanks Larry I'll take your answer off the air.
>>
>>89373344
>He's sick mental health is a serious issue
An issue solved with buckshot the moment you get a body count.
>>
>>89372896
Is DC mocking BLM?
>>
Still has more of a point than the women's march
>>
>>89373677
Nah, if I'm not mistaken this was way before BLM was created, this is from Arkham City Endgame or something like that
>>
There are fan clubs for the Columbine Shooters on Tumblr.
>>
>>89373424
no its not. he just comes back.
>>
>>89372896
>DEFEND THIS

You do know serial killers have groupies in real life, right? Just look at Charles Manson.
>>
>>89373047

Some people are against the death penalty on principle. Plus Roof's a race war jingoist who basically wants to be a martyr for the cause.
>>
>>89372896
People protest for the most stupid shit.
>>
>>89373232
>>89373047
IT's not only Roof. There are people who idolize Elliot Roger, Charles Manson, Columbine kids and almost every psychopath killer.
>>
>>89375035
I hate women more than he does and I don't understand Rodger worship.
He couldn't even kill enough bitches.
>>
>>89375035

No need to talk about Manlytears here. He's too short to read the screen anyway.
>>
>>89373677
Occupy Wall Street actually.

Tony Daniels fucking HATES liberals and the whole point of that arc (people protesting Joker being "killed" when he sliced his face pff at the start of the New 52) was Daniels basically comparing the Occupy Wall Street protestors to sick shits who riot and protest the apparent murder of a mass murderer
>>
>>89373022
>>89373137
Why would they incite an unaccountable, and for all they know, disturbed vigilante to start murdering people, instead of picketing for their local/state level politicians to reinstitute the death penalty?

Also, does the public know the circumstances of the Joker's origin - i.e. that he was dropped in a vat of acid either through Batman's action or inaction? Because that would make a difference. If Batman were responsible for the Joker going insane in the first place, and he decided to murder him, then yeah, I can see mental health advocates causing a fuss over that sorta thing.
>>
I mean, Gotham city is a huge shithole and I assume there would be a lot of people on the Joker's payroll, in their shoes I would be pretty shitty at Batman too.
>>
Gotham needs to be nuked.
>>
>>89372896
In real life people protest the execution of people who've killed as much as The Joker.
>>
>>89372980
The Columbine Shooters were mentally ill children who never recieved the help that they needed, partially because of how mental care was viewed in the US at the time.

That, of course, doesn't apply to the Joker. Nigga has busted out of jail how many times? He probably has a larger body count than some smaller scale wars at this point. How does Gothem still have people?
>>
>>89372896
People have protested for criminals before, this isn't new.
>>
>>89372896
People protested the inauguration of Trump too. People are dumb.
>>
>>89373022
They did that; Kingdom Come.
>>
>>89376187
Gotham is a cursed city that lures the innocent and helpless and traps them in its vile walls.
>>
>>89376187
bruce wayne has an entire legal department focused solely on making life hell for anyone who tries to sell their house and leave gotham.
>>
>>89373344
>he's not

But that's exactly what he is. That's the whole damn point
>>
>>89372896
Most of those are probably just Joker's mooks on someone else's payroll to stir up trouble.
>>
File: free_hat.jpg (96KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
free_hat.jpg
96KB, 576x432px
>>89372896
>>
>>89378238

How do the Joker even get mooks? He goes trough them like a fat man eats candy.

I know that they say that he pays far better than the other gangleaders in Gotham, but you would think that even Gotham have a limited supply of people too stupid to understand that you cant spend money if you are dead.
>>
File: bundy.gif (402KB, 355x208px) Image search: [Google]
bundy.gif
402KB, 355x208px
You don't understand humanity
>>
>>89378265

>How do the Joker even get mooks? He goes trough them like a fat man eats candy.

I always like the TDK idea that he just recruits insane asylum escapees.
>>
>>89372896
Are these the same protesters that are now piles of heat-visioned ash?
>>
>>89378017
I'd believe it, because honestly why would anyone want to live in a city that get attacked on a daily basis?
>>
>>89373022
No you imbecile,, you are not right
>>
>>89373424
Luthor body count is bigger, sinestro and Adam's too. The president of the United States has a bigger one
>>
>>89378265
some of them are devoted fanatics. others I think he just kills their boss, tells them they work for him now, and shoots anyone who tries to run away. So the mook's only choice is to either wait for a chance to escape and hope he doesn't know your name or where you live, or go along with it and hope you're one of the lucky ones who survive long enough to just cop a bat punch and a prison sentence. if they're really lucky Batman ends up too caught up in chasing the Joker's getaway vehicle to bring you in and you can quietly slink away once you regain consciousness
>>
Have you living under a rock for the last years? Retards get together to protest retarded shit all the frickan time now. A cis white man executing a mentally handicapped minority child that dindu nuffin wrong would set them off harder than a thousand Milo speeches.
>>
>>89378286
How many insane asylum escapees could there be?
>>
>>89372896
People protest the death of criminals that got shot fighting the cops all the time
>>
>>89372896
>Be gothams low life thug
>Get beaten by Batman a couple times
>Know there is nothing I can do to beat him
>Know he isn't limited by the regulations the cops have
>Find out he killed the joker
>Suddenly afraid he is going to kill me next
>I mean who knows, I may be minding my own business at the wrong place at the wrong time and he isn't exactly going to stop and listen
>>
File: wtUdjDC.jpg (26KB, 599x262px) Image search: [Google]
wtUdjDC.jpg
26KB, 599x262px
>>89372896
>>
>>89372896
>DEFEND THIS
Joker is about as white as you can get. Of course people are gonna defend him.
>>
>>89378265
>, but you would think that even Gotham have a limited supply of people too stupid to understand that you cant spend money if you are dead.

Look at mexico's cartels... Or child soldiers. Joker has fanatics, but also working for him means you are a badass in the streets, people will fear you.
>>
>>89374187
Issue 4 or 5 of Detective Comics IIRC, right after Joker cut off his face. This shit's as canon as New 52 gets.
>>
When did Marvel citizens move to DC?
>>
>>89376187
More like they were jackass douchebag bullies that acted like jackass douchebag bullies. It was surprising that they did it but it wasn't surprising that it was them who did it.
>>
>>89378265
Nowhere to go but up and they figure that the life insurance policies they take out will help their family.
>>
>people actually protested the death of Mike Brown
>>
>>89372896
No, not Mark Hamil too!
>>
>>89378265
They adressed it. Joker doesn't care for money, while death is a risk while working for him, you also get much more money than working for any other bad guy, you pick whatever you want.

Its gambling.
>>
>>89377625

Guess you're going to be one of those who's going to be shocked when Trump starts shitting on blue collar jobs.

Sad.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.