[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Lanterns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I know they've been trying to push Jessica and Barry in JL, but this just works so much better.
>>
>>89364003
Simon is halal as fuck.
>>
Doesn't Barry have some other woman he loves, any way?
>>
>>89364003
Jessica/Barry is shit and Simon and Jessica should remain platonic
>>
>>89364003
>pancakes
>no syrup
>only fruit is two raw unpeeled apples
What the fucked happened to where they can't afford decent pancake breakfasts
>>
File: 1467750308649.png (260KB, 278x431px) Image search: [Google]
1467750308649.png
260KB, 278x431px
>>89364032
>>
File: Jessica Cruz.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Cruz.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
I haven't caught up on Justice League, but I thought they stopped with the Jessica/Barry thing and it was just temporary. They're finally hooking him up with Iris on the Flash solo. I really enjoy Jessica and how her character is developing so far.
>>
>>89364097
>I haven't caught up on Justice League,
I dropped it already. I got as far as that anxiety date Jessica and Barry had and I haven't picked it up since. The first arc was bad enough.
>>
>>89364003
I don't want Jessica and Simon to date, the same way I don't want Wonder Woman and Superman to date. I want them to be platonic best friends.
>>
>>89364522
I'd be fine with them not dating, so long as they maintain the current dynamic. It's great.

It's better than the shit they tried to push with Barry, regardless.
>>
>people aren't down for Jessica/Barry

it's the best ship you idiot plebs
>>
>>89364088
Stop posting that, you're making me fall in lvoe with Simon.
>>
Pairing characters just because they share the same outfits and powers is unimaginative as fuck.
>>
Man, why would you waste their potential character development by making them a couple? Its so rare to see a man/woman partnership in fiction these days. Batman and Robin never kissed, and neither did Cap and Falcon or Carol and Monica, so why would these two. They're like the GL version of Kamina and Simon. It would ruin it if they hooked up

>>89364032
Halal is the Muslim equivalent of "Kosher". So he's ok to eat?
>>
>>89365701
Don't you just want to cover him in pancake syrup and pancake mix and cooking oil and butter and make him your little delicious breakfast man?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.