[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The characters in this are so fucking stale and boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: uncanny-x-men-vol1-1.jpg (3MB, 1988x1527px) Image search: [Google]
uncanny-x-men-vol1-1.jpg
3MB, 1988x1527px
The characters in this are so fucking stale and boring
>>
>>89362001
I accually like them all but Monet..she is fucking annoying.. Fantomex and Mystique are a good add to this team..in my opinion..
>>
>>89362001
>psylocke with covered legs
fucking feminists
>>
>>89362001
>stale and boring
The book was just too slow.
I liked the overall direction of the characters and use of established canon.
Bunn isn't terrible with X-Men. But he lacks a certain vision and drive for his stories that actually give them decent pay-offs.

This will go down as a thoroughly forgettable run of X-Men. Not bad, but it just left little of substance behind. Ultimately it was all just killing time inbetween events.
>>
>>89364496

will she ever got pantless again?
>>
>>89364287
the only one I like is Monet
>>
>>89364815
The characters in the uncanny X-Men teams have always been a blank kind of dark and edgy and it tends to get grating
>>
>>89362001
Why are they all wearing leather?
>>
File: pvw2618.jpg (16KB, 360x268px) Image search: [Google]
pvw2618.jpg
16KB, 360x268px
>Greg Land
>>
>>89365614
They're X-Men
>>
>>89365622
How does he still have a job
>>
>>89365614
What did you expect? Yellow expandex?
>>
the last issue with Monet and Sabretooth in Limbo was the best one, along with the annual about Elixir which was also very good. I feel like Bunn is getting better with them.
I also like the second to last issue, the one with Fantomex and the Cuckoos. It seems like IvX instead of ruining Uncanny X Men, is allowing it to tell good one issue stories, something that almost doesnt exist nowadays in these times of decompression.

The worst thing was the rushed Magneto Exodus fight. Exodus should be beaten by a team, otherwise you are making him job.
>>
>>89365696

The sad part is land is still better than some of the web comic tier trash they've put out
>>
>>89362001
so is sabertooth still a good guy? i remember he got turned good during axis right, did he ever revert?
>>
File: Mickey-Mouse-logo.png (11KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mickey-Mouse-logo.png
11KB, 640x480px
>>89365268

No with the mouse in charge.
>>
>>89365924

he isnt good, but he isnt crazy evil sadist kill for fun Sabretooth anymore.

In the last issue he commited a serious crime against an innocent civilian to protect the secret that Monet is fused with her evil brother Emplate.
>>
File: 4be92c4b80c1e.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
4be92c4b80c1e.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>89365986

DAMN THE MOUSE! DAMN PANTS! WOMEN SHOULD BE FREE TO SHOW OFF THEIR LEGS FOR MY COMIC BUYING ENJOYMENT!
>>
>>89365924
He's slowly reverting, but things seem to be accelerating. He's gone from hero to anti-villain so far, he'll be a villain again by Fall.
>>
>>89365924
he's slowly losing the remaining threads of the inversion, and isn't happy about it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.