[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I still like Penny Arcade.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: i-7v8Gbnj-2100x20000.jpg (588KB, 2100x1052px) Image search: [Google]
i-7v8Gbnj-2100x20000.jpg
588KB, 2100x1052px
>I still like Penny Arcade.
>>
Where in the fuck did the freckles come from in panel 3 and why weren't they visible in the preceding panels.
>>
What the fuck are those things on his head?
>>
>>89361991
Hair or ears. Pick one.
>>
>>89361587
Are they just throwing random specs on top of the finished comic to hide the copy and paste job? I see they also added lines on the shirts but the actual bulk of the art looks the exact same.
Also, are they supposed to look like they're 12 now? What the heck happened to this comic?!
>>
>>89361587
Why does Gabe look like a 12-year-old boy?
>>
>I totally didn't copy paste 2 panels guys, look I redrew the mouth and added lines on the shirt!
There was a time they could make fun of other, lazier comics like CAD. Nowaday... not so much
>>
File: nice.jpg (248KB, 900x682px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
248KB, 900x682px
>>89362190
That degree of copy-pasting really doesn't bother me. Despite not liking Penny Arcade or Gabe's style, I respect his respect for his work, and copy-pasting one panel of people standing and talking is not a big deal.

If he were to copy-paste all of his panels and facial expressions like B^U that would be a problem. But just one panel in one strip? That's negligible, especially considering how much work he put into the punchline panel.

I still don't like his art (what the fuck is up with that gradient in the last panel? Why the hair? Why so much detail on the ears and so little detail on the face and eyes? etc etc) but he does actually put in effort.
>>
>>89361587
Oops, I dropper my hairs.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1419x798px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1419x798px
>>89362881
>what the fuck is up with that gradient in the last panel

Its referencing/satirizing the extremely loud color palette of Fury Road.
>>
>>89363006
Oh okay I guess that's part of the joke. Shame about the rest of the stylistic choices.
>>
>>89361587
>this is the most successful still updating webcomic
The medium is dead.
>>
>>89361587
They still look like fags.
>>
>>89361587
I do, though.
>>
File: Penny_Arcade_Brokeback.jpg (92KB, 750x382px) Image search: [Google]
Penny_Arcade_Brokeback.jpg
92KB, 750x382px
>>
>>89363051
I thought it was xkcd. Or has that name been banned from the halls of /co/?
>>
File: Penny_Arcade_rape_comic.jpg (137KB, 800x401px) Image search: [Google]
Penny_Arcade_rape_comic.jpg
137KB, 800x401px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.