[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you change the finale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0477.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
How would you change the finale?
>>
You know that one fan-comic for Adventure Time where Finn disappears for a long time, but comes back so manly that PB and Marceline both want his hot bod?

That, but with Mordecai, Margaret, and CJ.

I mean, it would at least be fun to see.
>>
>>89357262
Make Rigby and Mordecai have sex with each other.
>>
>>89357262
i rather change how rigby's graduation turned out.
in the the end mordecai and rigby stopped being friends.
>>
I would've changed the season to erase the complete out-of-nowhere asspull that was Pops's backstory.
>>
>>89357557
actually was pop's powers ever explain?
and i'm not talking about when he was training with ching chong ring rong
>>
Remove Party Horse
Replace him with Thomas
>>
Remove the entire contrived skip forward 25 years
>>
Replace Bat Chick with Mordo reconnecting with an older and wiser CJ. Yes, I know it's "realistic" but is it satisfying to the viewer?
Indicate that Rigby did ANYTHING besides become a dad after graduating high school and coming back from soace.
>>
>>89357694
Why the fuck was he in the finale fight and not Thomas
>>
I'd have given another 15 mins for the epilogue. Have Mordo and Riggs come to terms with going their separate ways, while at the same time reflecting on all they've been through and how it shaped them.

Closure with Mordo and Margaret. I'm one of the rare few who wanted them together. They could've worked had the writers not fucked their relationship from the very start.

Show more of Rigby's post-park life.
Park crew reunion lasts longer, good and bad times are remembered. Feels aplenty.
>>
>>89358336
Because he is apparently popular.
>>
>>89357304
I need a source for this fan comic
>>
10 minute graphic sex scene of Bat Wife getting bird spermed in every hole
>>
>>89357304
THIS
>>
>>89360461
>I'd have given another 15 mins for the epilogue
CN turned this down because they refused to give JG a real 1 hour finale, it was only 33 minutes, not an official hour like the GF finale (which with its other parts was like 2 hours total). Cheer Up Pops was a separate episode all together and only aired with the finale because they wanted the show off the air asap, it only worked well as a lead-in for the bluray box set. If they had aired that episode on the Saturday before that had the other 2 episodes not promoted whatsoever at a noon timeslot, no one would know what Rigby was doing with the bluray boxset in the park... but CN doesn't care about that so it's obvious they just wanted the finale to seem an hour long (with commercials anyway) as if they hadn't been stingy, it was still only 44 minutes with the lead-in episode, which is the bare minimum to call something a TV Movie.

The refused to give him more run time for the finale, just like they originally only gave him 40 minutes for the actual movie he made, but he negotiated a real feature length runtime out of them, didn't work this time.

I think everyone agrees just a little more time added to the finale would've been perfect, especially with that rushed ending montage.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.