[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when will he join the Marvel universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: miracleman.jpg (325KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
miracleman.jpg
325KB, 900x1366px
So when will he join the Marvel universe?
>>
>>89357143
It's such a shame he isnt part of DC, but on the other hand Johns would had used him to job to superboy prime or give him a colored ring.

Gaiman probably hits his own balls after all the deal. Miracleman is a sexist name, so my bet is that he will be presented as miracleperson
>>
>>89357143
Hopefully never.

>>89357255
What the fuck?
>>
>>89357143
He was Mr. Immortal all along...
>>
>>89357143
Marvel Universe Rebirth #1
>>
>>89357356
>DC Rebirth integrates Alan Moore's Watchmen into the DCU
>Marvel Rebirth integrates Alan Moore's Miracleman into the MU

POETRY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>89357143
When Gaiman finish his run.
>>
>>89357143
When will Moore take back what's his?
>>
>>89357377
>Alan Moore's Watchmen

You mean Steve Ditko's? You know Steve Ditko created those characters, right?

>Alan Moore's Miracleman

WHAT IN THE FUCK?!

/co/ can't be this fucking stupid, right?

RIGHT!?
>>
>>89358152
>Miracleman
>his
It belongs to Mick Anglo, you uneducated idiot.
>>
>>89358152
You realize Moore didn't create the character, right?
>>
>>89358208
>>Alan Moore's Watchmen

It needs to add Gibbons name, but no, they are not Ditko's characters

>Alan Moore's Miracleman

Is not wrong either. Why? well, the change of name from Marvelman to Miracleman came with Moore's run.

Now shut up, that guy was an idiot, but pretending superiority over him is wrong too
>>
>>89358389
>they are not Ditko's characters

Yes they absolutely are. The entire story was written with the intention of using the Charlton characters. If you added an ink blot to Batman's chest emblem and called him Inkman you wouldn't say you "had created an original character". He'd still just be Batman.

>>Alan Moore's Miracleman
>Is not wrong

It absolutely is and you know it.
>>
>>89358439
Just shut up already.
>>
The more important question is when will Gaiman finally finish his story. Its been so fucking long and I'm still waiting for Marvel to release the new issues they promised.
>>
>>89358439
>The entire story was written with the intention of using the Charlton characters

No, the entire story wasnt done when they pitched it. But you need to save face. You are wrong.
>>
>>89358566
Sometime this year, I'd wager. I think Gaiman just didn't want to pull another Sandman Overture.
>>
>>89357143
When whatever DC's Watchmen crossover will be called outsells Secret Empire
>>
>>89358566
>>89358601
Its supposed to come this year...but it was also supposed to come last year...
>>
>>89358574
DC only forced the re-skinning of the Charlton characters at the last minute. The script was originally green lighted with Charlton characters and was even written in its entirety with them in it.
>>
>>89358208
>>89358439
>You mean Steve Ditko's? You know Steve Ditko created those characters, right?
Steve Ditko created Peacemaker and Peter Cannon? Fuck me, I gotta go correct Wikipedia, since you're obviously much smarter than they are.
>>
>>89358663
>The script was originally green lighted with Charlton characters and was even written in its entirety with them in it.
FALSE
>>
>>89358663
There's nothing wrong with being wrong. And there was no "script" with the charlton characters in. The original idea didnt even involved the charlton characters. Shut up, and stop lying to win an online fight.
>>
>>89358209
Anglo created Marvelman. At no point did he ever write a character called "Miracleman."
>>
>>89359927
He was wrong about EVERYTHING, it's pretty funny
>>
>>89357143
Not sure, but it's pretty funny that Brevoort made the comment about not knowing why DC didn't reuse the Watchmen sooner because he would've, but he has Miracleman and doesn't use him(or maybe someone doesn't let him).

Marvel seems to be allergic to Marvel UK characters lately besides the occasional Cap Britain appearance, so not sure they will ever add him.
>>
File: 0pHYIgC.gif (590KB, 320x177px)
0pHYIgC.gif
590KB, 320x177px
>>89358663
burden of evidence, senpai.
Ball's in your court
>>
>>89358663
Also the term's greenlit.
>>
File: 1420925318238.gif (666KB, 200x98px) Image search: [Google]
1420925318238.gif
666KB, 200x98px
>>89358566
>>89358601
>>89358655
Guys the first issue of Silver Age comes out this week how can you be so out of the loo-
>go get the marvel.com link
>#1 release date has been changed to April
>very recently, because #2 & #3 still say February and March
topkek
>>
>>89357994
so never?
>>
File: cu.jpg (795KB, 688x1044px)
cu.jpg
795KB, 688x1044px
3 or 5 years after Manhattan and Watchmen characters join to DC Universe.
>>
>>89357143
Hopefully never.
>>
>>89358208
>You mean Steve Ditko's? You know Steve Ditko created those characters, right?

I missed the part where Steve Ditko created Thunderbolt, Peacemaker, and Dan Garret, casual.
>>
>>89358663
Wrong. The comic was pitched to DC with Charlton characters, but since they were recently acquired DC wasn't willing to have them be killed off so quickly and thus requested Moore to create original characters.
>>
>>89362379
You really think Marvel wouldn't do it
>>
>>89357377
Also think about this.

>DC makes Watchmen cannon
>first reaction is everyone gets angry at them for doing

>Marvel makes Nextwave cannon
>everyone loves it

Now, people have started to warm up to the idea of the Watchmen, but let's not forget the day it leaked.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.