[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly are his power set Can he heal like wolverine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What exactly are his power set
Can he heal like wolverine?
>>
>>89356722
he's better than you in every way
That's his power, he is the pinnacle of man max at every category.
imagine having the strength of a power lifter, speed of a sprinter, but having none of the drawbacks. The bonuses compound on each other
>>
>>89356722
He's a warhammer 40k space marine without cybernetic and bionic enhancements.

Super strong, super fast, super healing.

How far...we'll depends on the comic.

Personally I think it would be bulshit if he just dies to one bullet...whats the point of making super soldiers if they can't take a few hits and keep trucking?
>>
>>89356722
He heals all injuries on his own about as well as the healthiest, hardiest human imaginable can heal from a single specific injury with medical help.

So massively increased, but he couldnt, say, walk into a furnace and out-heal the damage from the flames ripping his body apart like wolverine can.
>>
>>89356763
And he doesn't get tired.
>>
File: image.jpg (567KB, 984x1526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
567KB, 984x1526px
Everything a man at his peak is capable of,strength,speed,athletics,combat skill,gymnastics,durability
>>
>>89356880
Who is the black guy?
>>
>>89356779
>Super strong
Only the enchanced version, ultimate and the movie one, normal cap isnt superstrong
>super fast
No
>super healing.
No

>>89356722
He heals faster than normal fictional people. Intead of one week it would take him one day, he stops bleeding faster, his bones are denser so they also are harder to break, and his inmune system is in perfect state he also can absorb more nutrients from food and shit like that.

Peak Humans are Superpowered compared to real people, but all the crazy shit they do it's not considered super-human in their universes.
>>
>>89357024
The first cap i believe, the retarded one. But i may be wrong, i have read that shit since it came out
>>
>>89357024
Hes from a mini called Truth:Red White and Black.

In WW2 the US tried to recreate the super Soldier serum in tests on Black people (the irl inspiration was an instance when they injected Black people with syhpilis under false pretences as part of a scientific experiment.

It only worked on one guy, Isiah Bradley, who had a stint as Captain America in the Pacific. He had a son who took up the mantle in The Crew and his son was Patriot in the Young Avengers.

IIRC pic related is when Steve Rogers found about about this and met the first guy. However the serum was shitty and he ended up with a low mental age.

Dont tell /pol/ the middle one was a Black Muslim Captain America
>>
File: image.jpg (474KB, 988x1532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474KB, 988x1532px
>>89357024
After WW2 the Us government tested some mimic super soldier serums on some unknowing black soldiers,all of them died or were horrifically scared except Isiah Bradley but he was court marshaled and arrested by the US for disobeying orders by the time he was let out the serum had made him sterile and reduced him to an infant.
>>
He can heal hope in people.
>>
He can make America great again without antagonising attractive left wing women.
>>
way some1 explained it to me:
take every single olympic/powerlifting/sports/human athletic ability record then +/- to all of them
coupled with unlimited stamina
>>
>>89357596
That's Olympic tier, not Peak human. And cap doesnt have untilimet stamina. Peak humans are stronger than power lifters and faster than bolt.

As for the unlimited stamina thing that is bullshit.

His muscles don't fatigue, they continue to funtion but the energy is limitated, the thing is that as with all peak humans for him to get tired you dont have to wait 8 hours, but days.
>>
>>89356722

Physically superior to any natural born human barring outlier freaks of nature. He's also mentally enhanced to an ill-defined extent, but he's not an academically inclined super genius. Captain Hydra shows that he can be an intelligent and manipulative motherfucker though.

He heals faster than fictional comic book humans, which is already bullshit fast, but far from Wolverine's healing factor.
>>
>>89358146

The serum takes YOUR natural atributes to the max, so him an artist that was humanist inclined wouldnt not end up being like Stark, but his capacity to remember stuff, pay attention, and concentration are extremely high

>>89358146
>barring outlier freaks of nature

Exactly, people with natural potential for being peak humans are extremely few, at both DC and Marvel theres more people that are born reality warpers than peak humans.
>>
>>89356722
Come on, some kind of accelerated healing is like the second most common super power right after "can lift extremely heavy objects"

And it makes sense because it's no fun watching a super hero on sick leave wearing a cast, reading books and attending physical therapy for several months after an epic battle with the bad guy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.