[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IDW's Disney Comics will have their digital debut on February

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: MKC_TPB_cvr.jpg (40KB, 575x322px) Image search: [Google]
MKC_TPB_cvr.jpg
40KB, 575x322px
>The action-packed world of Disney's Duckburg and Mouseton is about to get more easily accessible. Starting in February, IDW Publishing’s entire slate of ongoing Disney Comics titles will become available digitally for the first time!

>>The full list of online titles will include the following, all previously available only in print:
>Donald and Mickey: The Magic Kingdom Collection
>Donald Duck #1-18 and collected volumes 1-5
>Donald Duck Timeless Tales volumes 1 & 2
>Donald Duck's Halloween Scream #1 (FCBD2015)
>Donald Quest #1-3
>Duck Avenger #0-2
>Giant Halloween Hex #1 (Starring Magica De Spell)
>Mickey and Donald Christmas Parade #1-2
>Mickey and Donald: The Search for The Zodiac Stone
>Mickey Mouse #1-16 and collected volumes 1-4
>Mickey Mouse Timeless Tales volumes 1 & 2
>Mickey Mouse Shorts Season One #1-5 and their collected volume
>Uncle Scrooge #1-22 and collected volumes 1-5
>Uncle Scrooge Timeless Tales volumes 1 & 2
>Walt Disney's Comics and Stories #721-736
>Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 75th Anniversary Special #1
>Donald and Mickey: The Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories 75th Anniversary Collection

>"I'm thrilled to be a part of bringing IDW’s line of Disney Comics to digital," said Rebekah Cahalin, Digital Publishing Director for IDW Publishing. "The fan demand has run high for some time and we're very excited to bring these titles to the passionate Disney fans who love these comics as much as we do."

Sauce: http://www.newsarama.com/32834-disney-reaches-deal-for-digital-comics-debut.html
>>
>be Disney
>buy Marvel
>let IDW and Fantagraphics publish your comics
>>
>>89356042
Or Italians, which must be cheaper.
>>
What, no Frozen?
>>
>>89356017
Man it must be a slap in the face to Marvel that they aren't allowed to touch Disney's star properties.
>>
File: Figment 001-000.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Figment 001-000.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>89356065
Joe was more interested in doing stuff based on the theme park rides
>>
>>89356063
Joe Books holds the comic book license to that property (and newer Disney ones); IDW has the Ducks and Mice.
>>
>>89356083
How long before Marvel goes the same way?
>>
>>89356092
Marvel held the Pixar rights briefly, but did fucking nothing beyond a few reprints of Boom's Pixar books consolidated into large magazine formats.
>>
>>89356112
No, I mean how long before Marvel gets outsourced to another publisher?
>>
I just like that Disney fucking owns a comic book company, but knows it's shit and wouldn't trust them with their properties.
>>
Are you ready for a truckload of IDW Disney storytimes next month /co/?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.