[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of supermansion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Supermansion_characters.jpg (109KB, 960x340px) Image search: [Google]
Supermansion_characters.jpg
109KB, 960x340px
What does /co/ think of supermansion?
>>
>>89353473
I want to fuck that cat.
>>
>>89353473
Fucking shit
>>
>>89353473
Okay I guess. I enjoy Jewbot.
>>
>>89353488
I knew fucking one of you would say this. I agree though.
>>
>>89353473
I like Saturn and Groaner. And I really like the concept of the Superman expy coming from under the Earth. Rest of it is meh.
>>
>>89353473
never seen it, and never will see it
>>
I really want to see where they're taking Saturn and Groaner next season.

The holiday special was really good, too.
>>
i liked it
i came for the cat stayed 'cause the story towards the end was alright
was even bummed when brad died
>>
The show has alot of neat ideas and cool characters but they never pay off and the ideas are always at the mercy of the shitty family guy style jokes. I thought the twist at the end of the first season was fuckin stupid,Saturn and groaner really stole the show quite a bit, and I really love Cranston's performance as Rex. I hope Cooch gets more development aside from pocket pussy the cat. Overall 5/10 needs more work
>>
I'll eat my shorts if the result of the Saturn story with Groaner is him realizing that his dark obsession is actually a crush.

> Cooch comments on it
> Saturn admits to having sucking dick in college and Lex's attempts to break him don't work
> his parents got him a russian bride because they were worried
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.