[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still the best live action adaption.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Still the best live action adaption.
>>
>>89352293
Clark: not the best direct adaption, but you liked him nonetheless and he had more personality than the other versions
Lois: perfect
Jimmy: aside from hair color, pretty much perfect
Perry: perfect
Lex: aside from hair in beginning, pretty much the best live action portayal
Kents: perfect
>>
100% agree

even Byrne said a lot of the ideas were better than anything he could even come up with
>>
I wish they explained the kid at the end cliffhanger.
>>
>Still the best live action adaption.
Yes but not because it was very good, but because all the others were not very good.
>>
They did a fantastic job at creating compelling stories and villains with a tiny budget.
>>
>>89352293
They were all very good. It was just plain fun.
>>
I jerked it to Terri Hatcher when I was a kid
>>
File: Teri-Hatcher-in-Superman-Cape.jpg (21KB, 292x418px) Image search: [Google]
Teri-Hatcher-in-Superman-Cape.jpg
21KB, 292x418px
>>89353233
give me five
>>
File: DUH.jpg (60KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
DUH.jpg
60KB, 640x512px
>>89352293
It does have the most based scene in all of Superman, period
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9mJADDqfuo
>>
>>89353599
I hope Jurgens or Tomasi make him canon in the comics. Would be epic.
>>
>>89352534
>even Byrne said a lot of the ideas were better than anything he could even come up with

Holy shit, really? I thought Byrne hated everything. That's amazing.
>>
>>89354229
yeah he thought the scene of Martha helping him chose costumes was the greatest thing ever and was super jealous he didn't come up with it
>>
>>89353835
wasn't him basically Abra kadabra light?
>>
I always thought it was really cool that a rom-com Superman show aimed at housewives fully embraced post-COIE continuity. This show and STAS had a big impact on my view of Superman growing up.
>>
>>89353835
I thought they didn't because Flash has a monopoly on time travelling villains in DC comics.
>>
>>89354310
no, he's cool while Abra Kadabra is a wizard

>>89354341
this must be utter shenanigans right?
>>
>>89352293
>first episode
>Luthor and his gf talking about the "high ground" being what makes Clark connect them and find him out
>a decade before Revenge of the Sith
>>
>>89352293
The villain guest stars were always interesting.

>Howie Mandel as Mxyzptlk
>David Bowie as Dr. Light
>Sherman Hemsley as Toyman
>Bruce Campbell as Bruno Mannheim (but not in name)
>>
>>89354363
Yeah. Tempus came from a future where all crime had been eradicated and he became fascinated with it on a trip to the present with H.G. Wells.
>>
>>89352293
it's one of the best superman anythings, period
>>
>>89352293
I have a lot of memories of watching this with my dad when I was a little brat.
One of the first superhero related things I ever saw.
>>
>>89352293
Nah
>>
>>89352293
Not even close.
>>
Cain may be part Asian but the subtly different look worked well with Clark being happily adopted

Plus it made him look kinda permatanned, better than Cavill's pasty look (though the Snyder filters are half responsible) since his power is solar after all
>>
>>89354453
>Bruce Campbell as Bruno Mannheim

Wasn't he Mannheim's son or something?
>>
>>89354833
It was Bill Church and Bill Church Jr. And they led Intergang. So it was basically Mannheim.
>>
>>89354888
Oh yeah, it's been a while. I'll have to marathon again.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.