[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /co/ watch an animated series starring the Gorillaz? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: img.jpg (100KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
100KB, 1024x1024px
Would /co/ watch an animated series starring the Gorillaz? What would you want it to be about?
>>
gorillaz bitez is a good enough indication

just funny shenanigans in Kong Studios between recording albums and doing concerts
>>
Something set in the dystopian society you see in Feel Good Inc.
>>
>>89352092
I think I would like this more than I actually like their music.
>>
File: gorillazteddybear.jpg (253KB, 500x687px)
gorillazteddybear.jpg
253KB, 500x687px
>>89351889
I've been waiting more than a decade for a Gorillaz show.
>>
Did they have a comic or anything? I remember going to their website as a kid and wondering where all the lore they kept talking about sprang up from.
A comic really would've been ideal for them considering Jamie Hewlett's background with Tank Girl.
>>
I think a documentary spoof movie would be the ideal. Rise of the Ogre was great for the interviews.
>>
>>89353141

came here to say this
>>
>>89353141
Damn, that would be perfect! Now that they're making a comeback, how do we convince them to make this happen?
>>
File: Murdoc_Winning.gif (867KB, 500x278px)
Murdoc_Winning.gif
867KB, 500x278px
>>89351889
Fuck yes I would. They could just start with how the band formed and elaborate on the lore and flesh out the plot. There is way too much mystery.

Adult cartoon preferably. There's no containing Murdoc's filth without ruining the character.
>>
>>89353445
My friend used to have an amp that went to 11 I'm not a guitar nerd so I cant remember the brand.
>>
>>89351889
All the storyline I missed because I didn't want to play a convoluted augmened reality game that takes place over the course of a dozen years worth of technological changes so the first three quarers have aged like ass.
I'd rather read it in a comic though.
>>
>>89353086
I'd read the fuck out of a comic, too.
>>
>>89353518
Are you referring to the interactive websites? It's a shame they take down the previous one every new phase. Kicking myself for being so late to Plastic Beach which ended up being my favorite Gorilla album.

I really want more of the characters and story. The concept is just too cool.
>>
>>89353560
I remember on either demon dayz or D-sides they had the previous episode of the game actually on the CD so you could play it on computer... It's been a while though.
>>
God please let this happen, a comic even...
>>
>>89353611
Aaaaah... I'll have to get around to poking around at that. I hope Plastic Beach web games becomes available... though at least with that one fans loaded a lot of stuff from it onto Youtube.
>>
>>89351889
>What would you want it to be about?
Damon explaining his heroin addiction and an apology for Tank Girl
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.