[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard people say this is overated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 7

File: transmetropolitan 3a.jpg (203KB, 600x921px) Image search: [Google]
transmetropolitan 3a.jpg
203KB, 600x921px
Is it overated?
>>
>>89346786
I don't think so. It's pretty damn great. If they ever do an all-in-one omni I'd snap it right up.
Better than Planetary.
>>
>>89346786
Yes, but is not of all bad. It just suffers from the "British writer syndrome" that makes the author sometimes write a 50 pages rant text about the neighbor's dog that shit on his lawn and has nothing to do with the concept or the plot
>>
>>89346786
I don't think it's popular enough to be overrated. After it gets a film it'll be overrated.
>>
>>89346786
Babby's first edgy comic
>>
File: 1463499237461.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463499237461.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>89346786
No,
>>
>>89346786
It doesn't get storytimed, so it's far from overrated.
>>
>>89346786
Overrated? This is the first time I've seen someone talk about this
>>
If you're into journalism you'll probably hate Transmetropolitan because Spider is a bad writer and journalist.
>>
>>89346786
It's definitely worth a read. It has its ups and downs, but it's among the better comics out there.
Overrated? Not by a long-shot. Most of /co/ probably hasn't even heard of it.
>>
>>89347401
But he must be a great writer and journalist because literally everyone loves his articles.
>>
>>89347401
Doesn't Spider openly admit all he writes is sensationalist schlock?
>>
>>89347798
Yes, and that's the joke. Transmetroplitan is great because it embraces its zany, 90s British writer syndrome. The pages are laced with narrative vitriol and existential nihilism. However, underneath all of the insane rants, visual gags, and unchecked rage is a story about there being hope for the human condition.
>>
>>89346916
You and me, both, my friend.
>>
>>89346786
It's probably my favorite comic and I don't know why I never see anyone talk about it on here.
>>
>>89346786
It's full of great ideas, it's a fun world of technology, perversion, and weirdness. Sometimes it's really easy to find things that we have in real life, over a decade after it was written.

As for the actual story... S'alright. Spider Jerusalem's great, but every other main character is pretty much Spider in a different body. If you took random dialogue from all of them and had to guess who said what, it'd be a challenge.
>>
>>89349993
Probably because it's too obscure or people will think that they'll get made fun of for reading such an "edgy" comic
>>
>>89346916
What's the largest omni on the market? Is it still The Invisibles? That was 59 issues, this is 60, so it could technically be done

>>89347160
The longest single thing i've seen storytimed recently was Y: Last Man and John's GL. I just dont think people normally do long runs
>>
Hunter S. Thompson is way cooler than this
>>
>>89346786
No. Read it.
>>89351608
Yes, yes he is. But it's cool to read about cyberpunk HST.
>>
>>89351608
I like Hunter S. and I like Transmet.
>>
File: tumblr_maosl2s80w1qlmffco1_500.png (385KB, 437x386px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maosl2s80w1qlmffco1_500.png
385KB, 437x386px
>>89350207
Smiler is pretty cool though.
>>
File: robo2.png (80KB, 476x778px) Image search: [Google]
robo2.png
80KB, 476x778px
Only if you think Hunter S. Thompson is overated.

So that would be a "no" from me.
>>
I've always been kind of intrigued by it, can someone who's read it give me an idea of what it's about?
>>
>>89346786
yes but it's not a bad comic

I don't particularly like Warren Ellis as a writer though so take that as you will
>>
>>89350940
Big Damn Sin City is probably the largest. It's a few hundred pages longer than Invisibles and weighs 12 pounds.
>>
>>89347141
Why is everything babby's first? All of them can't be you know.
>>
>>89346786
It's Ellis trying to write like Ennis so caveat emptor.
>>
>>89346786
It's just plain crap.
>>
>>89353059
You sir, are shit at trolling.
>>
File: transmet8.jpg (663KB, 1374x893px) Image search: [Google]
transmet8.jpg
663KB, 1374x893px
>>89349749
Perfectly describes the Revivals arc.
>>
>>89351756
Well, I was more curious about the sci-fi aspect, than the journalist aspect of Transmetropolitan, so I'll describe it from that perspective.
This comic gave me a very unique feeling. The future is rotten, perverted, disgusting. People do some weird shit to their bodies, abandon the human form, and all its dignity, the arts are damned, and overall nobody cares. The comic made me realize it's not worse than what we have now, it's just bad in a different way. I'd totally be okay with living in the Transmetropolitan future.
From a journalistic viewpoint? It gives feels. It's sensationalist, >>89354503 like this, it's done well, but as others said it's not real journalism.

It's quite an adventure and I think you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>89350250
>too obscure
For fuck's sake, how many underage newfags did this board get in the last 2 years?
>>
>>89350940
I've seen Y story timed to completion a lot though. at 50 issues it usually ends up getting I think around 10 threads. I've tried story timing it before and I think I only got to issue fifteen before I got bored and just posted a torrent link for the rest. The longest story time I've ever seen was all 100 issues of invincible.

I'd be super interested to see story time statistic though.
>>
>>89354627
The longest storytime was the entirety of the Mignolaverse I think, or Cerebus. Don't know which has more issues.
>>89354622
Yeah, it's considered obscure, sadly. Most of /co/ is quite pleased with capeshit. I'm not even overexaggerating, I saw a thread last week that talked about how shit Watchmen is for its boring ending, while not even discussing the visuals of the comic, and well-woven narrative up to that point.
>>
>>89354529
The only thing really missing between our time and TM's is the technology.

I'd fucking love getting anti-cancer tech and whatever else.
>>
>>89354800
Well, we're missing the unfreezing tech. We're missing the Foglet tech. We're missing the holo-parks for Native Americans and all that, human-alien splicing. Just off the top of my head. Am I missing anything?
>>
>>89351689
>Male Hillary
>>
Extremely mediocre political satire.
Planetary was a better book.
>>
>>89353359
You, sir, are shit at baiting.
>>
>>89354861
It's funny how the whole election thing fits every single election I saw.
>>
Damn fun read, like the characters, love the tech, love seeing cyberpunk without perma-rain
>>
>>89349993
>I don't know why I never see anyone talk about it on here.
/co/ doesn't talk about things they mostly agree are great because what is there to talk about?
>>
>>89354904
>Ellis
>ever great
EL OH EL
Worst British Invasion writer.
>>
>>89354915
>Anyone worse than Millar
hahaha
>>
>>89354915
Shut up Millar.
>>
>>89347401
No, all journalists are biased, Spider just doesn't hide his bias and tells people what he actually thinks without trying to pretend he's objective. Which actually makes him one of the good journalists.
>>
>>89354861
He was pretty clearly based on Tony Blair. But to be fair, Hillary is a much similar character, pretending to care about the little people while actually being an egocentric psychopath who actually cares about nothing beyond their own self-aggrandisement and place in the history books.
>>
>>89346786
Incredibly so.
It's a halfway decent emulation of the "Raoul Duke" persona but that's about it.
The rest that falls outside of that is just self-indulgent bitching mostly.
>>
>>89355112
No, a good journalist does not let his bias affect the story what so ever. Both sides are told, and people make up their own minds. A good journalist informs without prejudice.

PBS is good journalism. FOX and MSNBC are biased bad journalism.
>>
>>89355412
Not that Anon, but I agree with you.
I don't think Spider was ever meant to be objective.
>>
>>89356420
Seems like you're a bit triggered, Anon.
>>
>>89356539
You misunderstand. I like Transmetropolitan. It is a very good comic. Read it. Then you will understand why I did what I did.
>>
>>89346786
>hurr durr all the rich and influential people are disgusting retards and the degenerate trash are truly the morally sound people in society

i.e. every Ellis story ever
0/10 would not recommend
>>
>>89355412
Isn't that the point? It's Hunter S. Thompson in the future doing gonzo journalism in The City.
We can argue about gonzo is bollocks compared to the proper schools of journalism and how the whole thing kinda lacks weight with the raise of blog schlock though.
>>
>>89356567
Oh you cheeky fuck
>>
>>89356647
Except that in this series there's morally repulsive people on both sides of the fence. There's both good and bad powerful influential people as well as outcasts.
>>
>>89356420

It's been a while since I read Transmet. That was an article Spider had published on his reaction to The Beast being reelected or something, right?

Knowing Spider, he probably hand-typed every single letter.
>>
>>89346786
It's great, the ending perhaps could have been different, but I loved each moment of it

>>89347401
>>89355412
Ompartial journalism isn't that common outside anglo countries
>>
>>89356700
How did spider take down the Smiler? A bunch of opinion pieces on why he is a dangerous asshole? No, his big move was a single piece with all of his evidence of the Smiler's corruption and wrong doing. Then, he entrapped the Smiler into confessing by covering himself in microphones.

His bias existed, clearly, but my objection is to the fact that obvious bias makes you a good journalist, that is bullshit. Good journalism is information first and foremost.

Also I don't expect Ellis of all assholes to know what a good journalist does, he is an opinionated asshole himself.
>>
>>89346786
Its a good comic and it has an ending.
>>
>>89354622

I was thinking the exact same thing. When I frequented this board daily, this was on all the '/co/ recommends' posts.

As far as comic book fans go (in my circles both offline and online) there isn't a person who HASN'T heard of Transmet.

It used to be THE cyberpunk go-to comic.
>>
>>89354885
Ellis wrote about that in one of his newsletters last summer.
Said it made him feel weird, like the more he looks back on it the more it seems like someone else altogether wrote it.
>>
its written by a brit cuck. yes its over rated as fuck
>>
>>89346786
Like all 90s Ellis it can't get over its own edge long enough for a story to develop.
>>
I think its good, but a little bit of a wank off to journalism.
>>
>>89355412

>No, a good journalist does not let his bias affect the story what so ever.

Jesus, have you been living under a rock for the past couples of decades? Actual informative journalism haven't been a thing for quite some time, nearly the entirety of America news network are owned by the same dozen guy who have no quarrel with using their media to push their own ideals or influence the public opinion on a certain subject by omitting/outright lying about certain subject and guess what? It is actually entirely legal for them to do so, since the laws stipulate that news networks and etc have no inherent obligation to tell the truth.

And its the very same peoples who are trying to shove down our troat that the ''false news'' thing isn't a fact that become extremely obvious the moment you start to inform yourself from more than one source, you want a real life example that is relevant today? The coverage of the war in Syria compared to the coverage of the war in Yemen, in Syria they throw accusations all over the place with no proof ever being given while Saudi Arabia openly bomb hospitals hundreds of kilometers away from the frontline to subdue the Houthis yet we don't hear a single word about it. Maybe the fact that a member of the Saudi Royal family is sitting at the UN human rights seat have something to do with it... A fucking country that is literally ISIS if it was an actual nation, ruled by an extremist cult that look insane even when compared to normal Islam (Wahhabism) with the rulers seeing themselves as descendant of Mohamed and thus rightful ruler of the world by blood right.

What a nice world we live in, don't we?
>>
>>89358121
Does any of that change the statement:
>No, a good journalist does not let his bias affect the story what so ever.

All of the major news networks being biased, and lacking good journalists DOES NOT CHANGE THE DEFINITION OF GOOD JOURNALIST.
>>
>>89356975
Bitch did you just defend the idea that you should strive to be completely unopinionated? opinions are why journalism exists in the first place!
>>
>>89358410
No, you fuck, Journalism, the 4th Estate, exists to inform the public of both recent events and, most importantly, government action. The Journalists themselves should make no claim onto whether events and policy are good or bad, and allow the people to be INFORMED and make their own decisions.

The Reason (capital R) that Freedom of the Press is enshrined into the Constitution is so that the Press can inform the public of government action (policy and events, wars, battles, etc) WITHOUT Bias from journalists OR the Government.
>>
It's still good. It's even better if it's the only Warren Ellis work you've read.

That's not a knock against readers or the comic itself, but rather a knock against Ellis. The elements of writing that made Transmetropolitan strong is what made stuff like Preacher and Nextwave weak.
>>
File: sharetemp.jpg (442KB, 980x1527px) Image search: [Google]
sharetemp.jpg
442KB, 980x1527px
>>89356420

Way to fuck it up, retard.
>>
>>89356539
Anon is right. His spam post is one hell of a hilarious reference, and I haven't read my copies of Transmet in three years.
>>
>>89358882
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck
>>
>>89356647
Haha, no. Clearly you haven't read any Warren Ellis comics. There are just as many comics where rich people with technology save the day. Planetary is the obvious example. Elijah Snow is beyond fabulously wealthy. He chose to invest in charities and his Planetary Foundation. Currently, Ellis is writing Injection. There are characters in that comic who work for the government and some are independently wealthy.
>>
>>89359286
>>89358882
Forgive me. I remembered it wrong. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>89347401
DRAIN THE SWAMP
>>
>>89352928
babbys can't even read
>>
>>89346786
>overrated
Nah, it's relevant again with a pseudo-fascist in charge with an administration based on lies and deceit.
>>
>>89361805
>tfw hillary was the smiler and trump was the beast

hilarious how relevant it is today. too bad about that edgy britshit though, i couldnt even get past the first issue of 'the invisibles' because of that nonsense.
>>
>>89362059
I am not sure if Trump would count as being the best, after all he does flat out say that he simply believes in getting through the day. Was there a character whose only interest was lining their own pockets?
>>
>>89362252
the beast*
>>
>>89362252
you dont seem to understand trumps intentions lol. maybe you should stop reading fake news about how trump is a big mean 0.1%er looking to 'line his own pockets'.
>>
>>89362423
So, what are his intentions then? Clearly it isn't to follow through with his campaign promises so far.
>>
>>89362685
lol are you serious
>>
>>89362707
You must be really easily entertained if a few posts like this are making you lol.
>>
>>89362685
he's been president for 4 days, what do you mean 'so far'
>>
>>89362755
or maybe youre such an unhappy person you cant lol at anything.

if you cant lol at the flowers and the trees your life is a waste.
>>
>>89358500
>Preacher
Anon are you confused?
>>
>>89346786
Couldn't get past the first 15 pages. It's super pretentious and extremely boring. And as has been mentioned, extremely edgy
>>
>>89362819
Oh no, there is plenty I can laugh at, but someone having a post that disagrees with me generally isn't funny to me.

>>89362788
Where are those criminal charges he promised us?
>>
>>89362890
I enjoyed it but I do think the one where he railed against a bunch of religious strawmen sucked pretty hard.
>>
>>89350940
according to amazon, Invisibles has the most pages at 1536, Big Damn Sin City has only 1260
>>
>>89362902
lol you think im laughing at your disagreement. why dont you return to the reddit website now?
>>
>>89362902
to be fair, he didn't promise to do everything all at once.
he said he'll remove obamacare - he started to dismantle it
he said he'll exit TSA - he did
we'll wait and see if he delivers in full, but so far he does exactly what he told he would.
>>
>>89362990
Why do people have this faggy us vs them when it comes to websites?
>>
>>89354861
It's Blair, but Hillary is a Blairite anyway
>>
>>89363165
i dont fall for internet tribalism, but i do understand that reddit is much more accepting of your kind (idiot autists). hell, i used to browse reddit for interesting pictures before it went completely to shit.
>>
>>89363225
>idiot autists go over there

anon, where exactly do you think you are?
>>
>>89363248
Hey!

We'r'e the SMART autists.
>>
>>89363248
i just wanna read about cartoons and comics bud, dont try to drag me down to the bottom of the bucket with you.
>>
>>89363394
You are here, this is the bottom by default.
>>
>>89358467
>>89358410

When the whole Smiler thing started going down, Spider seemed more like a detective than a journalist. The tone of his writing changed entirely, they stopped being op-ed pieces. He wasn't swearing his problems away, he was doing research, following leads, hunting for The Truth. If I remember correctly, he ended up getting at least two people killed because he refused to dilute the information in his articles. The Truth comes first
>>
>>89354841
Sentient STDs, hyper-intelligent werewolf prostitutes, pollution so powerful it creates storms that rip the skin off your bones

Internet's probably faster
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.